Alder

Alder Employee Reviews for Service Technician

Service Technician2 reviews
United States2 reviews
Not worth it
honestly don't waste your time here. They have no thought of personal time and will send you everywhere in the state and care not when you get home. You will have to call in for numerous issues and have to wait on hold for up to but not limited to 1 hour, for something that only takes 5 mins to take care of. Others had been there longer and thought it would change for them over time... nope different day same treatment same pay. I left the company with 4 other technicians because management basically swept our complaints about being paid per job after they took us off of hourly. Join at your own risk.
Pros
company car
Cons
Everything else
Very productive
Productive but no room for growth. I come in to this company with nothing and the opportunity given has been greatly appreciated. Only problem is when it comes to looking forward to having stability outside of work, the fact that I depend on work to make that possible and its not happening increases my desire to want for better.
Pros
Quality work and equipment
Cons
No benefits at all, no paid holidays, No PTO
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alder. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Alder Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Service Technician
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more