Alder Employee Review

They will blow smoke up your butt
Agent (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTNovember 27, 2019
This company needs A LOT of help. They could care less about their employees as long as they get theirs. Your pay WILL get screwed up GUARANTEED. Why? Because they hire random people as accountants that have zero experience or education in accounting. If you go to management about an issue they’ll just say you’re probably wrong. ZERO benefits, but they always will say “we’re working on it”. You don’t need this stress in your life, don’t work here.

Other Alder Employee Reviews

Great learning experience but beware
Sales (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 7, 2020
They were a good team of people and I learned a lot. However, they were not clear about the way their compensation program worked and I ended up not making nearly as much money as they said I would. In all I would say they are great salesman and to beware.
Beware of Alder
Other (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTDecember 9, 2019
A typical day at work entails dealing with high levels of employee frustration due to the fact that they feel unable to take care of frustrated customers. In my opinion, there was a break down in expectations, priorities, beliefs and understanding from Sales to Customer Service to Servicing Operations. Much confusion abounds and it seems easy for employees to feel helpless due to inability and lack of empowerment to help customers become happy.

I learned a lot of what not-to-do at this job. I learned that aligning around egos, power-plays and tyrannical attitudes is definitely a lot more difficult than aligning around goals and togetherness, unity.

In my opinion, Management can be extremely frustrating to work with. They tend to empower bullies who can make the workplace unbearable. I felt like I had zero support from my manager because another bully type manager in a different department had unfettered access to all departments and seemed to institute whatever changes that person deemed necessary, even if it had an extremely negative and detrimental effect on other departments.

I would say that the culture is the hardest part of the job and for that, I can't give an honest reason of why anyone should give this company a shot. I was treated so badly that I can't give a positive review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alder. Our community is ready to answer.