Aldo Groupe - Aldo Shoes Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Work Place.
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 26, 2018
Over all, had a great experience with the crew that was working. Teamwork is present at all times, no one is independent. Overall, the workers worked as a whole team to get the store to function efficiently.
Amazing work place and amazing staff. ( Depends on the manager )
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Topanga Canyon, CAApril 9, 2018
Working at the Aldo Retail group was very fun for many and many reasons. In the beginning because of the amazing staff, It was a very fun/relaxing but yet competitive field of work. Everyone helped each other and was kind. Until our manager got replace. The new manager started cutting the hours of the old employees.
Pros
non
Cons
non
Aldo
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New HampshireApril 8, 2018
I honestly do not think that Aldo shoes is worth working for they stress you out with all the products and really poor management especially when you are just starting at Aldo shoes
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLApril 2, 2018
I was in charge of assisting customers throughout the busy holiday. I had daily totals that had to be reached. I learned more about coustomer service and how to work at a steady rate while keeping track of sales and orders.
It was pretty good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 8, 2018
At first I loved working there, the people were great and dealing with customers wasn't SO bad. If you're going to work here you don't wanna get too attached to your coworkers, they have a high turn over rate, probably due to bad management.
You make your team or it won't last for you
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 27, 2018
You need a voice and the ability to stand up and lead a team or you are going to fail at being a Store Manager for Aldo. When you start out you are most likely taking over a store that needs to be fixed, knowing that means you are about to work a TON of hours. Blood , sweat and yes, tears! BUT once you have the good, hard working people who WORK for you and things are moving in a great pace that is when you can have a work life balance. It took me a year and half to get that! Over all the part-time work of it is easy.
The company lacks training managers and full-filling good manager's time or growth.
Productive Work Place, Great Well-Greeted Customer Service,
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 22, 2018
I have enjoyed my experience so far within Aldo since starting in 2017. Ive grasped a lot of operational techniques and advancements. Was taught how to run a small store and how to teach and properly train employees.
Pros
Exciting Atmosphere
Management was terrible
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverhead, NYFebruary 17, 2018
Manager did not know how to run a store. Store manager comes in hours late while associates will get written up for being 5 minutes late. Managers will stand behind register while associates do shipment, clean and help customers. Worst job I’ve had
Coworkers were friendly
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 27, 2017
The work environment was great just the hours were bad at times, I would learn something new every day. The workplace culture was nice. Nothing was really hard about the job, unless you're not used to a fast passed job. I enjoyed my time working there because of the workplace culture and the environment in the store.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Amazing experience!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Beverly Hills, CADecember 5, 2017
So exciting. Thrilled to have learned so much about sales! I learned people skills. Organisation and Efficiency. Persuasion and productivity under pressure.
Pros
Great environment to thrive in sales!
management poor
Sales Lead Associate (Former Employee) –  Castle Rock, CONovember 26, 2017
The people that were there were great and I loved them all. The management was very poor. All the managers were very young and it was their first time being a manager.
Friendly Environment
Sales Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mercedes, TXNovember 24, 2017
On of the main reasons why is stayed at Aldo was due to the friendly and lively atmosphere. Management was relaxed but firm, you always had to stay busy if not you would get sent home.
Cons
Not a lot of heath benefits
Decent Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 23, 2017
Not the most competitive pay, but good culture. Would recommend if you intend on moving up into management if not strictly good as a second job. Also decent discount, 50% off.
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 31, 2017
Aldo is on place to work the people are amazing and staff are always amazing the regional and district managers have lack of communication with each other and they always go hard on management with out consideration of the person the work load is exhausting at time and in fair
Not Stable
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYAugust 3, 2017
not a place where you can grow low pay rate constant change. Discount policy not that good only a few people in the company that are good to work with
Favorite Retail Job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJuly 7, 2017
In very little words this was one of my first management . I loved the pace wasn't to over whelming or hard to clean. Had a great manager suzette will always miss her!
Great place to work!
Stock Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAJune 3, 2017
I've been working here for 7 months now and I love it! The people here are so friendly and the management is so great and understanding. It has a very upbeat environment!
Pros
Energenic environment, benefits, paid time off, great management
Fun upbeat workplace
Full Time Sales Lead (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 24, 2016
I really enjoy the environment but the pressures they place on making all quotas without having a competitive pay or commission is not one of my favorite parts of the job, the opportunity to move up is great though as well as the environment.
Pros
Able to develop great people skills
Cons
Pay
It was a blessing to work with individuals from different walks of life.
Teleprospector / Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 15, 2015
It was a blessing to work with individuals from different walks of life. They mad everyone feel like family. This company worked with my schedule as I was also a college student while employed with Aldon Computer Group.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Carteret, NJFebruary 24, 2015
Great Place to work. People are very friendly and feel like you are working for a tech start up in the flooring business. The bosses are great always willing to help and motivate you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aldo Groupe - Aldo Shoes. Our community is ready to answer.