Aldridge Pite LLP Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A nice place but lot of complainers there
Level 2 Help Desk Support (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2018
AP is a nice place to work but watch out how you conduct yourself around certain people. they have HR on speed dial and if you do anything that is even deemed inappropriate in their eyes they will boot you out the door in a heartbeat. they try to have a fun environment but with the massive firings they have been doing in the past 6 months, job security and pay raises are at a minimum. They do try to keep up with the latest technology though, and the IT team was great to work with.
Pros
Good IT team
Cons
chatty end users who complain a lot
nice place but
Processor I (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 17, 2018
good company unless their slow they will let you go without warning. the people there are fair but they fired me with no warning or money to keep me good
I never felt that the firm had my best interest in mind
Original Documents Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 15, 2017
It seems our corporate offices in Atlanta would leave the employees over here in San Diego feeling under appreciated. Parking was horrible, the company gave us a lot of things to do with only 8 hours in a day to complete them, the cost of health insurance was so high that I never wanted to go see the doctor because it would cost way too much. And I never received any type of bonus for all the hard work that was done.
Pros
Bagel Day every other Friday, if your're willing to pay $50 you can dress business casual.
Cons
No parking, 30 mile commute each way everyday, no end of the year bonuses, high healthcare costs, and very few people willing to go above and beyond.
Step and fetch is how you will be addressed and treated
ACCOUNTING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 14, 2017
I saw firsthand why this firm has such a high turnover rate.
There is no formal training in place to effectively train you to do your job, so be mindful that if you are not thoroughly trained and you attempt to do the work there, you will be reprimanded and threated with termination because you were supposed to come into the job knowing what to do.
There is no accountability for the management or the supervisors here. Also, it seems people are just given promotions into managerial positions because they can smooze really well. Their personality, work ethic and knowledge of the functions definitely arent pivotal when been selected as a supervisor or a manager because there is no way you would have the people which hold these positions at this firm as employees. Everyone isn't fit to be in a capacity of a supervisor or manager.
Cons
compensation, the atmosphere, mentally and emotionally draining
I would not recommend this job to anyone
Processor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GADecember 10, 2017
The management here is very unprofessional. They talk about their employees out loud on the floor to seasoned employees. I don't think managers should be close friends with their employees it comes off as favortism. I dont understand having a supervisor with only 3-4 people on a team which includes a team lead as well. These teams should be bigger with the need of both. Training isn't good at all. They ask other employees to train you and they really don't want to. They are no procedures set for the job function. They should train employees the correct way in a training class. Benefits are terrible and very expensive. Work loads are crazy and overloaded. Expectations are too high. They need to hire more people. Yearly increases are nothing. Overall I would not recommend this company to anyone unless you are desperate for a job. Oh and layoffs are often!!
Cons
Expensive healthcare and benefits, Unprofessional supervisor and training is terrible
relaxed environment that is always changing
Sr Accounting Anaylst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 9, 2017
good management style. poor training for new hires. poor employee morale in the workplace. flexible environment. consistently increases job responsibility without fair compensation
Poor management
Bankruptcy Processor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 4, 2017
The people you work with is a great experience and great people to have as coworkers. However, the management needs work. Favoritism is very prevalent.
Wouldn't Recommend
Legal Assistant/ Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2017
This firm does not value the employees over making a dollar. There is very little structure and upper management seems clueless on how to resolve firm issues. The health insurance is the worst plan I have seen. There is very little advancement opportunity in this firm.
Pros
Can pay to dress down
Cons
you are just another employee
some room to advance
Foreclosure Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 3, 2017
there is room for advancement, they promote from within, great work life balance and plenty of days off, sometimes they offer free lunch which is a plus
Pros
team oriented, team building activities
Cons
lots of layoffs
Slight of hand
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 17, 2017
I applied for one position and was pushed into another role other than the one I applied for. There was no training manual and I was promised that I would be given time to adjust to this role I did not expect to fill. My trainer had a full plate with no real time to teach or train.

Computer systems are state of the art. Most of the people that work there seem good natured enough. This firm could use a real training program or person with actual training credentials to train new hires. I would recommend this firm only to people season in the area they are applying for.
Pros
Good computer systems when everything is running smoothly. Great location!
Cons
CYA because some folk there choose not to work well with others.
Awesome work envirionment
Mediation Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 4, 2017
This firm shows care and concern for their employees. They are concerned about the family and their employees having a healthy balanced lifestyle. Salary is commensurate with experience. There is room for growth.
Pros
Flexible Schedules
Cons
NO Overtime
worked with several client systems and set hearings for all counties in Florida
Hearings Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLNovember 12, 2015
It was a great company to work for and I enjoyed the challenges it brought about daily; was always willing to take on more work and enjoyed being busy with a conscientious work ethic. Management could have been more supportive and willing to accept criticism; that is my only critique.
Ok workplace
Drops and Default Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJune 22, 2015
Management dont compensate workers for hard work. Promote friends and not qualified applicants. The healthcare cost too much. They wont pay you for your work.
Pros
Cons
Healthcare