Alegeus Technologies Employee Reviews

Constant layoffs
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MASeptember 17, 2018
I was given an offer Mid-2017. I decided to give up my 3-year tenure job to accept this position. When I started the position, I thought this company was great. The employees are great to work with and my manager was very open to work/life balance as long as the job gets done. I was told they have a bad turnover recently but projected for a large growth of the company.
A few months into my employment suddenly out of the blue, I find out HR has been constantly tracking the time and place of all their employees. So at this point, I talked to HR and they don't like my schedule even though I was working for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I thought to myself if they didn't like my schedule, why didn't they say something about it earlier? I decided to follow the new schedule they provided and started 30 minutes earlier and leave 30 minutes later. Now, about a month after that talk, they decided to lay off me due to budgeting reason. Here's a big problem with the company, during the company stand up, they said they are hitting the goals and now, on the other hand, they say they are not hitting their goal and decided to layoff. The consequence of this is a major roadblock in my career and the timing of the layoff right before the end of the year left me without employment for well over half a year. This company treats their employees as numbers rather their own welfare.
Be in with the click you will be promoted
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MASeptember 12, 2018
Too much clicks and supervisor are not helpful , most of them have attitude and play favoritism it is ashamed. You feel as if you are back in high school. Your not valued nor your input , too much power trip and ego going on.
Pros
None.
Cons
Not a professional place.
Office Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 4, 2018
typical call center with typical office duties still fairly new company haven't got it all figured out but culture is great most supervisors are very helpful
Stay Away
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJune 18, 2018
If you like stability stay away. Financial realignments occur at least once a year. The company also changes hands and is currently being sold to another investment group. Alegeus prefers status quo rather than fixing problems. Training is minimal and you’re forced to sink or float
Pros
Free coffee, a lot of egos
Cons
Cliquey
Professional place to work but I just got laid off together with 25 others
Employer Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAMarch 1, 2018
I worked here for nearly 4 years. Its a nice place to work and some nice people to work with. But its a rapidly growing company, and because of that stability cant be expected. 25 of us were laid off two weeks ago due to organizational changes and cost cutting.
The place is okay.
Banking Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLFebruary 12, 2018
It could have been a better Company to work for. Because of the level of nepotism that is going on in that place. Therefore, I would not recommend my worst enemy to apply for a job there.
Fun place to work
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 19, 2017
I like coming to work. First time I can say that. I would advised anyone who choses Alegues, make sure you are willing to start at the bottom. Working you way up seems easy, however, it will take time.
Family like culture
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 23, 2017
Every day was a new adventure and challenge. One would never know what he or she was walking into, so it kept the job interesting. The hardest part about the job was learning the system/platform. It was very customizable, so depending on each client, different features were approached in different fashions. Each client also provided different services so learning all aspects was important. I enjoyed the flexibility of working from home with the occasional need to travel. I visited more places in my two years of employment that I had in my lifetime to date.
Excellent Company to work for
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLAugust 15, 2017
Will discuss in an interview. Management is awesome as well as the team work. We are a family here at Alegeus. The culture is great. Very optimistic company
Na
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 3, 2017
NA. I think this step is unnecessary and is a really discouraging step for me to continue applying to other jobs. If it was up to me, I'd remove this question or just make it optional.
Staff is very welcoming
Call Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 6, 2016
Staff was welcoming and friendly. They do not like to pay for overtime and management works extended hours to make sure the work gets done. Could be difficult for salaried employees to have a good work life balance, but every department operates differently.
Pros
New Building, Friendly People
Cons
Short Breaks, Working Long Hours
Very Political
Benefits/HRIS Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 22, 2015
Company is in a great place in the market and growing quickly. Promotions and compensation are tied to who you are friends with in the company and not related to the product that you produce.
Family oriented atmosphere in ever growing Medical company
Help Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAMay 18, 2013
Fast paced very busy environment that offers the opportunity to learn a great deal and contribute to an every growing team
Pros
Smart team members and friendly customers
Cons
Poor pay and advancement