Alegeus Technologies Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Stay Away
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJune 18, 2018
If you like stability stay away. Financial realignments occur at least once a year. The company also changes hands and is currently being sold to another investment group. Alegeus prefers status quo rather than fixing problems. Training is minimal and you’re forced to sink or float
Pros
Free coffee, a lot of egos
Cons
Cliquey
The place is okay.
Banking Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLFebruary 12, 2018
It could have been a better Company to work for. Because of the level of nepotism that is going on in that place. Therefore, I would not recommend my worst enemy to apply for a job there.
Fun place to work
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 19, 2017
I like coming to work. First time I can say that. I would advised anyone who choses Alegues, make sure you are willing to start at the bottom. Working you way up seems easy, however, it will take time.
Family like culture
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 23, 2017
Every day was a new adventure and challenge. One would never know what he or she was walking into, so it kept the job interesting. The hardest part about the job was learning the system/platform. It was very customizable, so depending on each client, different features were approached in different fashions. Each client also provided different services so learning all aspects was important. I enjoyed the flexibility of working from home with the occasional need to travel. I visited more places in my two years of employment that I had in my lifetime to date.
Excellent Company to work for
Call Center Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLAugust 15, 2017
Will discuss in an interview. Management is awesome as well as the team work. We are a family here at Alegeus. The culture is great. Very optimistic company
Na
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 3, 2017
NA. I think this step is unnecessary and is a really discouraging step for me to continue applying to other jobs. If it was up to me, I'd remove this question or just make it optional.
Staff is very welcoming
Call Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 6, 2016
Staff was welcoming and friendly. They do not like to pay for overtime and management works extended hours to make sure the work gets done. Could be difficult for salaried employees to have a good work life balance, but every department operates differently.
Pros
New Building, Friendly People
Cons
Short Breaks, Working Long Hours
Very Political
Benefits/HRIS Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 22, 2015
Company is in a great place in the market and growing quickly. Promotions and compensation are tied to who you are friends with in the company and not related to the product that you produce.
Family oriented atmosphere in ever growing Medical company
Help Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAMay 18, 2013
Fast paced very busy environment that offers the opportunity to learn a great deal and contribute to an every growing team
Pros
Smart team members and friendly customers
Cons
Poor pay and advancement