Great place to work but excessive amount of work load.
QA / QC Manager (Former Employee) – Lykens, PA 17048 – December 3, 2018
- The implementation of site quality system and insure that we are in compliance to the requirements of A.S.M.E. and N.B.I.C. for the maintaining our U, R and NB certifications. Quality system requires calibration records of test equipment, material segregation and traceability, welder qualifications, traveler system, engineering calculations and U1 data packs.
- NDE on vessels that are required by code and/or customer specifications.
- Review customer specifications and evaluate cost additions and application to the type of vessels being fabricated.
- Insure compliance during fabrication process that welding, NDE, hydrostatic / pneumatic testing, paint systems and final packaging as per P.O. and approved drawings.
- Write and revise NDE procedures, WPS / PQR’s etc. for engineering till they come back from clients with status 1 standing.
- Schedule all PMI, RT, 3rd party inspections for hold points and prefabrication meetings.
Allowed to investigate to the fullist.
Consolidation of multipal jobs to be performed to the extent of 5 times from the original starting