ALIGN Executive Search Employee Reviews

Collaborative Culture
Director of Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Laguna BeachMarch 12, 2018
Having worked here for nearly a year and a half, I can attest to the fact that my long-term commitment to the company and its processes have reaped many rewards. Culture is collaborative and supportive and unlike other recruiting firms, no one steals anyone's clients or candidates!

Align affords its employees a work-life balance as well as perks like a weekly meditation coach who comes into the office!
Great environment and great staff
Director of Client Enrichment (Current Employee) –  Laguna Beach, CAMarch 12, 2018
Working with ALIGN has been a great opportunity for growth.Very innovative company and it's great helping clients finding the perfect candidates. Everyone is professional & positive to work with. The relaxed work environment allows working remote sometimes. Travel is required in my role, but all tools and resources are given to be successful.
Its just fun and we get paid
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant (Current Employee) –  Portland ORMarch 12, 2018
what a great team

I have been recruiting for over 20 years, and wish i could have worked here 20 years ago. Wonderful management, very supportive, inspiring and generous

Team spirit is an 11 out 10

And its not so much a job as a "calling".. We have fun, its matchmaking at the healthcare professional level...and we get paid...really well.
Great Place To Work
Executive Search Consultant (Current Employee) –  Laguna Beach, CaJanuary 31, 2018
Great place to work.
Fun team and supportive management.
Training and resources are ample and all the tools you need to succeed are there. Highly recommended.
Fun, High Energy, Smart
Partner (Current Employee) –  Laguna Beach, CASeptember 2, 2016
I have worked in sales for over 10 years and I have been with ALIGN for close to 2 years now. We work very hard and the pay-off is very rewarding.

Matt - CEO / Owner - provides a fast-paced and fun environment and he goes above and beyond to be helpful and patient.

This is my best career experience yet!
Pros
healthy, fast, bright, we are beachside!
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALIGN Executive Search. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about