Alignment Healthcare
55Below average
Alignment Healthcare Employee Review

Calm/ Great teamwork

November 22, 2019
Working for Alignment HealthCare was a great experience. I've learned how to work with different medical equipment as far as doing EKG, spirometry, Running different lab test. The work environment was great, because I had a great team that I was working with. I enjoyed teaching the employees on how to treat and communicate and interact with the patients. The hardest part of the job, was seeing the patients when they are in pain or going through something at the time and there is nothing that you can do right at that moment to fix it.
January 13, 2019
Same location
APC (Current Employee) - Saint Petersburg, FL
Many times the other departments were aware of changes that would directly affect mine before we were told. Were responsible for care for patients without adequate information
Pros
Low number of daily patient visits
Cons
Poor communication
August 18, 2020
Freelance Marketing (Current Employee) - Orange, CA
Been working for the company this summer and have been included and supported the whole time. Received multiple training about diversity, inclusivity, etc. Company has been understanding and supportive during the pandemic/BLM. Looking forward to continue a future here.
August 2, 2020
Concierge (Current Employee) - Orange, CA
Been working here for a few years and the management has not improved. They do not answer questions in a timely manner and often tell you to refer to training materials. Mine would sometimes not even follow up with escalation cases! Also, during the pandemic they decided that only people who have been with the company for YEARS would be able to have extra pay! So if you’re a newbie or just starting don’t expect any help.