Alignment Healthcare
55Below average
Alignment Healthcare Employee Review

Not what I expected

December 2, 2018
When I started working for the company, I was honored to be working in corporate office with a team that is one. But as time went on, I learned that things are unfair, there is favoritism, and micromanaged. I saw instances where things were handled differently by management depending on where the employee stood on a favorite scale. I am not one to be a brown-noser in order to advance with the company. My views on the company has changed tremendously and I would not recommend anyone an employment opportunity at the company.
Pros
Benefits, 401k match, gym discounts
Cons
Stress!
January 8, 2020
Same roleSame location
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) - Orange, CA
This place is TERRIBLE. Management has NO clue what it's doing. They work you to death. At one point they had you call your manager to ask to go to the bathroom. Poorly structured. Micromanaged. Daily changes. Management hands stuff to you because they dont want to deal with upset members. I had several providers refuse members stating, "Alignment doesnt pay their bills."
November 6, 2019
Same roleSame location
Member Services Representative (Former Employee) - Orange, CA
They over work you with so many cases. The trainer was great however there DEFINETLY is favoritism here! There is a peek season where they make you work overtime mandatory and sometimes for 2 weekends straight without a day off in between.
August 18, 2020
Same location
Freelance Marketing (Current Employee) - Orange, CA
Been working for the company this summer and have been included and supported the whole time. Received multiple training about diversity, inclusivity, etc. Company has been understanding and supportive during the pandemic/BLM. Looking forward to continue a future here.