Alignment Healthcare
55Below average

Alignment Healthcare Employee Reviews in Jacksonville, FL

Great place to work if you don’t mind working late into the night just to keep up. Their complex charting requirements are absurd. Focus on meeting Heidismeasurements not wellness
The days work was reliant on grassroots marketing. Although we market to physicians, the back end support was not there. This created a difficult sales environment.
This is a growing company that has changed several times since I became employed.There is a big emphasis on engagement with members and a plus is the ability to work remotely.
I really enjoy the my co workers and patient. the providers don't mine teaching you. The management is fair and really like that as well. the most enjoyable part of my job is my co workers and patients.
Love the job, just not busy enough. I am very productive and outgoing. This job is a fun and outgoing atmosphere, however we do not see many patients so I am very unproductive
they wait to the last minute to give you assignments and then try to push you to get it done in two days. They are too top heavy and the management team lack management training. They fired a person with experiences but hired someone without any healthcare experiences because the RVP "liked" her.
Pros
salary
Cons
PTO is only 2.1 hours per pay period