Alignment Healthcare
55Below average

Alignment Healthcare Employee Reviews for Medical Assistant

The job is easy but the pay is low. So many things wrong with this clinic. The water in the restrooms are always cold. The bathroom soap gives you a skin allergy. You don't get any breaks, only a lunch break. You ask corporate office for supplies you need, but they don't do anything. Their computer programs always has problems. Other than that, patients are nice to you and appreciate you.
Pros
Easy job. Patients are nice and warm.
Cons
No organization of clinic needs, low pay.
This place was so unorganized. Management was a joke. Never got any kind of help or guidance from anyone. They say they help primary care take care of patients but they don't. They do as little as possible for their patients. Horrible company!
I really enjoyed everyone I worked with. I am very sad to leave, but eager to see what the future holds for me. If I ever had the opportunity to work with this company again I would take it immediately.
I really enjoy the my co workers and patient. the providers don't mine teaching you. The management is fair and really like that as well. the most enjoyable part of my job is my co workers and patients.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Love the job, just not busy enough. I am very productive and outgoing. This job is a fun and outgoing atmosphere, however we do not see many patients so I am very unproductive