Alignment Healthcare
55Below average

Alignment Healthcare Employee Reviews for Member Services Representative

They over work you with so many cases. The trainer was great however there DEFINETLY is favoritism here! There is a peek season where they make you work overtime mandatory and sometimes for 2 weekends straight without a day off in between.
This place is TERRIBLE. Management has NO clue what it's doing. They work you to death. At one point they had you call your manager to ask to go to the bathroom. Poorly structured. Micromanaged. Daily changes. Management hands stuff to you because they dont want to deal with upset members. I had several providers refuse members stating, "Alignment doesnt pay their bills."
Fast paced. Must be able to multitask and be a quick typer. Constant schedule changes. Horrible shifts. Bad hours. No consistency. Inconsiderate people but good pay. Not worth the stress.
When I started working for the company, I was honored to be working in corporate office with a team that is one. But as time went on, I learned that things are unfair, there is favoritism, and micromanaged. I saw instances where things were handled differently by management depending on where the employee stood on a favorite scale. I am not one to be a brown-noser in order to advance with the company. My views on the company has changed tremendously and I would not recommend anyone an employment opportunity at the company.
Pros
Benefits, 401k match, gym discounts
Cons
Stress!
Leave a review. Help people like you.
As long as you can handle being yelled at by customers you will do great. Management is helpful but needs time to grow along with the team. Enjoyed company culture.
very good company they are flexible. Lots of OT which was good. Holiday pay. Massive workspace, Family oriented. TEAM WORK!! AWESOME MANAGEMENT. Great company to work for
Alot of documenting alot of navigating alot of open cases and redundant work when processing one case senarial. if your bilingual you will not be compensated for it!
Pros
you will be trained properly it was a great learning experience.
Cons
once you are on the floor good luck not a supportive environment.
The company is great .However the manager of Member Services and lead are truly unprofessional. The job is very easy however it can be challenging situations.
Great company that focuses in promoting a better life and work balance for its employees and management is really involved and concern for the advacement of its employees.
Pros
Everythng
Cons
The company is still growing and see a lot of opportunity and change in the future. Some departments need to restructure however as a whole the company will incline in a positive manner.
  1. Member Services Representative