Alignment Healthcare
55Below average
2.8

Alignment Healthcare Employee Reviews

United States80 reviews
Been working here for a few years and the management has not improved. They do not answer questions in a timely manner and often tell you to refer to training materials. Mine would sometimes not even follow up with escalation cases! Also, during the pandemic they decided that only people who have been with the company for YEARS would be able to have extra pay! So if you’re a newbie or just starting don’t expect any help.
Been working for the company this summer and have been included and supported the whole time. Received multiple training about diversity, inclusivity, etc. Company has been understanding and supportive during the pandemic/BLM. Looking forward to continue a future here.
Ignorant management, Non-existent HR, extreme selfishness within the company, constantly breaking Federal and California healthcare/labor laws. Stay far away from this company if you're looking for stability and respect.
Relocated for this position and was mislead as far as being brought on as permanent... Management not supportive, human resources made discipline hard and did not support you when confronted with employee job performance or behavior.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
Roles are mixed and not properly segregated. Other department will push their responsibilities off and will lead to the concierge team to clean up. Management need alot of work. There is alot of miscommunication and lack of proper resources. There is alot of grey zones with not clear approach. High level of stress present.
This place was so unorganized. Management was a joke. Never got any kind of help or guidance from anyone. They say they help primary care take care of patients but they don't. They do as little as possible for their patients. Horrible company!
I've worked here for 2 years. Its horrible. You have no idea the bulkshit that c ol mes through this place.hour suck. People are legit nuts here. Mentally unstable and bully other workers.
I feel, it was the most toxic work environment I have ever been exposed to. I would rather live in a box homeless & chew on it at night, than work for this company again to afford rent & food.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
Everything else
Supportive of the Case management without additional knowledge that is needed for the local area .No additional comments noted at this time.
This was a new company for a medicare replacement.
This is a very young company with a ton of learning to do. There isn’t anybody there who really knows what they are doing. Asked to do useless tasks that make work meaningless. If you like busy work, this company is for you.
Pros
Hard to find
Cons
Young company
Alignment Healthcare was the most welcoming and most caring company I’ve worked for. My role there held a lot of responsibility and it challenged me like no other opportunity. Management and peers strive on the success of all. If one succeeds everyone will succeed - it’s a motto the company lived by.
great opportunity to learn something new, management had its challenges sometimes but other than that the opportunity was good. Its an up an coming company and im sure they will do great in the feature
More interested in the bottom line and do not know how to manage patients. Leadership is non transparent and too many changes in management. I do not recommend this place to anyone. If you want to end your career, apply here. If you want to excel, Go to CAREMORE!
I work for a excellent company and group of individuals. I have learned a lot of the healthcare industry and continue to learn something new everyday.
Everything about the job was impressive, but in general corporations are very demanding and this place was no exception. It was hard to maintain work-life balance. I spent a few nights there, working through the night and into the morning. At least, they didn't punish me for working the long hours, but they won't pat you on the back for it, either.
Very disorganized, management is non-supportive at best. This company is more concerned with Medicare reimbursement than being ethical. Procedures in place are for some, but not all. Personnel turnover was high so everyone was new after the last exodus. If you are looking for a stepping stone to your next position this might be for you. It will most likely not be a long term fit.
This place is TERRIBLE. Management has NO clue what it's doing. They work you to death. At one point they had you call your manager to ask to go to the bathroom. Poorly structured. Micromanaged. Daily changes. Management hands stuff to you because they dont want to deal with upset members. I had several providers refuse members stating, "Alignment doesnt pay their bills."
Was part of alignment for a very short time. Management is not supportive with concerns of employees and resources to complete the job. Trained by individuals who can’t answer your questions. No leadership. Medical Director is very unprofessional and does not communicate with staff. Incomplete tools and resources and thrown to learn and complete job on own. They pay great but your miserable and not successful
Great company
Transitioned to work at home remotely

Great boss

Management very supportive of employees

Rewarded for good work-bonus etc

Downfall, plans terminated in Florida
Working for Alignment HealthCare was a great experience. I've learned how to work with different medical equipment as far as doing EKG, spirometry, Running different lab test. The work environment was great, because I had a great team that I was working with. I enjoyed teaching the employees on how to treat and communicate and interact with the patients. The hardest part of the job, was seeing the patients when they are in pain or going through something at the time and there is nothing that you can do right at that moment to fix it.
Would
Work there again maybe with different management

Hopefully they continue to improve

Nice building and coffee perks

Nice monthly events

Why should

We write 150 characters ?