Alignment Healthcare
55Below average
2.8

Alignment Healthcare Culture reviews

United States80 reviews
Company has high goals and aspirations. Member Services and benefits are excellent. Member growth is extremely aggressive with little to no support to achieve them.
Pros
leadership, member services
Cons
timecards even for exempted employees
Alignment Healthcare was the most welcoming and most caring company I’ve worked for. My role there held a lot of responsibility and it challenged me like no other opportunity. Management and peers strive on the success of all. If one succeeds everyone will succeed - it’s a motto the company lived by.
Working for Alignment HealthCare was a great experience. I've learned how to work with different medical equipment as far as doing EKG, spirometry, Running different lab test. The work environment was great, because I had a great team that I was working with. I enjoyed teaching the employees on how to treat and communicate and interact with the patients. The hardest part of the job, was seeing the patients when they are in pain or going through something at the time and there is nothing that you can do right at that moment to fix it.
Would
Work there again maybe with different management

Hopefully they continue to improve

Nice building and coffee perks
Nice monthly events
Why should

We write 150 characters ?
Absolutely no structure to the culture here. Management do not know how to make good use of employees' knowledge and skills. Poor compensation and benefits.
This is a start-up company, not really grounded economically or competitively. The company has failed as Citizens Choice the previous name. High turn around on employees and customers.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Everything else
It was pretty busy every single day. Loved my manager and the work place culture was Great very friendly surrounding. I enjoyed every part of the job.
As long as you can handle being yelled at by customers you will do great. Management is helpful but needs time to grow along with the team. Enjoyed company culture.
Management and Hr are not for the employees. This company is about the almighty dollar not the culture of the employees.

Stressful place to work and not a good place for customers to have their healthcare.
Pros
Close to fwy
Cons
Its a company that provides healthcare to seniors.
At the time I was there. The manager of my team did not have any experience and it showed thru her management skills. She had no knowledge about the job itself and could never help her peers without going to other people on the team. Other then that it was always a lot of OT and the claims were manually priced but they were easy to manage.
Alignment is a one of a kind opportunity to work with some of the most talented and inspirational leaders in the healthcare industry. If you are not afraid of hard work and a willingness to be part of something great, I highly recommend it.
Pros
Being part of a team that is committed to change how healthcare is delivered globally
Cons
As a start up company, one must be nimble to change direction at any given time
I really enjoy the my co workers and patient. the providers don't mine teaching you. The management is fair and really like that as well. the most enjoyable part of my job is my co workers and patients.
The company is great .However the manager of Member Services and lead are truly unprofessional. The job is very easy however it can be challenging situations.
I enjoyed working for Alignment, it was always a new day with the various projects I was involved in. My co-workers were great, hard workers and enjoyed helping others.