Alignment Healthcare
55Below average
2.8

Alignment Healthcare Job Security & Advancement reviews

United States80 reviews
Been working here for a few years and the management has not improved. They do not answer questions in a timely manner and often tell you to refer to training materials. Mine would sometimes not even follow up with escalation cases! Also, during the pandemic they decided that only people who have been with the company for YEARS would be able to have extra pay! So if you’re a newbie or just starting don’t expect any help.
Been working for the company this summer and have been included and supported the whole time. Received multiple training about diversity, inclusivity, etc. Company has been understanding and supportive during the pandemic/BLM. Looking forward to continue a future here.
Relocated for this position and was mislead as far as being brought on as permanent... Management not supportive, human resources made discipline hard and did not support you when confronted with employee job performance or behavior.
Supportive of the Case management without additional knowledge that is needed for the local area .No additional comments noted at this time.
This was a new company for a medicare replacement.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
This is a very young company with a ton of learning to do. There isn’t anybody there who really knows what they are doing. Asked to do useless tasks that make work meaningless. If you like busy work, this company is for you.
Pros
Hard to find
Cons
Young company
Alignment Healthcare was the most welcoming and most caring company I’ve worked for. My role there held a lot of responsibility and it challenged me like no other opportunity. Management and peers strive on the success of all. If one succeeds everyone will succeed - it’s a motto the company lived by.
great opportunity to learn something new, management had its challenges sometimes but other than that the opportunity was good. Its an up an coming company and im sure they will do great in the feature
More interested in the bottom line and do not know how to manage patients. Leadership is non transparent and too many changes in management. I do not recommend this place to anyone. If you want to end your career, apply here. If you want to excel, Go to CAREMORE!
I work for a excellent company and group of individuals. I have learned a lot of the healthcare industry and continue to learn something new everyday.
Incredible place to work. Leadership stands behind you. Open to new ideas. Great work life balance. Opportunities for advancement pretty early on of you prove yourself.
Pros
Pto, Pay, work life balance. Great leadership.
Cons
Stability of company
Working at Alignment has led to career advancement opportunities within my first six months of employment. Hard work and dedication is truly recognized.
I was hired as a temp to hire. It never happened. Waiting 6 months. They treat you like a child because of other people on the department that has messed it up for everyone else. If they see you with your cell phone in your hand , they make you put it in a box until the end of the day ! Childish place. For kids out of high school not for a person looking for a permanent real
Job to move up in.
Pros
Break room is nice and they have a room you can nap in.
Cons
Management sucks and no chance to move up
I really enjoyed everyone I worked with. I am very sad to leave, but eager to see what the future holds for me. If I ever had the opportunity to work with this company again I would take it immediately.
This is a start-up company, not really grounded economically or competitively. The company has failed as Citizens Choice the previous name. High turn around on employees and customers.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Everything else
When I started working for the company, I was honored to be working in corporate office with a team that is one. But as time went on, I learned that things are unfair, there is favoritism, and micromanaged. I saw instances where things were handled differently by management depending on where the employee stood on a favorite scale. I am not one to be a brown-noser in order to advance with the company. My views on the company has changed tremendously and I would not recommend anyone an employment opportunity at the company.
Pros
Benefits, 401k match, gym discounts
Cons
Stress!
I was only there for a temporary assignment that ended abruptly. The dress code was very flexible and nice and one of the things I like about working there.
Good work/life balance for local based staff. Compensation was on the high end of average. Management sometimes seemed to have varying priorities depending on the day. .
This is a growing company that has changed several times since I became employed.There is a big emphasis on engagement with members and a plus is the ability to work remotely.
It was a good place to work.It was a third party contractor to one of the larger healthcare insurance companies. You will receive your daily assignment and make it happen.
Alignment is a one of a kind opportunity to work with some of the most talented and inspirational leaders in the healthcare industry. If you are not afraid of hard work and a willingness to be part of something great, I highly recommend it.
Pros
Being part of a team that is committed to change how healthcare is delivered globally
Cons
As a start up company, one must be nimble to change direction at any given time
Company is relatively new; fun to be a part of evolving it for the better. Management is hip and holds team building activities such as fitness promotion for the staff !! Fast paced work environment at certain times of the year, lots of changes to adapt to, but growing surprisingly quick! Good environment to provide quality patient care.
Pros
Management listens well / great Human Resources
Cons
Lots of driving if assigned to multiple work sites