Alignment Healthcare
55Below average
2.8

Alignment Healthcare Pay & Benefits reviews

United States80 reviews
Fast paced. Must be able to multitask and be a quick typer. Constant schedule changes. Horrible shifts. Bad hours. No consistency. Inconsiderate people but good pay. Not worth the stress.
I feel, it was the most toxic work environment I have ever been exposed to. I would rather live in a box homeless & chew on it at night, than work for this company again to afford rent & food.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
Everything else
Great job. Nice co workers and supervisors. Rewarding work with patients. Flexible. Close to home. Paid mileage for home visits. Ceu money and 3 days off for same.
Absolutely no structure to the culture here. Management do not know how to make good use of employees' knowledge and skills. Poor compensation and benefits.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
This is a start-up company, not really grounded economically or competitively. The company has failed as Citizens Choice the previous name. High turn around on employees and customers.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Everything else
When I started working for the company, I was honored to be working in corporate office with a team that is one. But as time went on, I learned that things are unfair, there is favoritism, and micromanaged. I saw instances where things were handled differently by management depending on where the employee stood on a favorite scale. I am not one to be a brown-noser in order to advance with the company. My views on the company has changed tremendously and I would not recommend anyone an employment opportunity at the company.
Pros
Benefits, 401k match, gym discounts
Cons
Stress!
Company has high goals and aspirations. Member Services and benefits are excellent. Member growth is extremely aggressive with little to no support to achieve them.
Pros
leadership, member services
Cons
timecards even for exempted employees
Enjoyable, good colleagues. good managers..good benefits..I had a good time while it lasted. Driving distance was reasonable. Good hours! Overall enjoyed the people i worked with!
Good work/life balance for local based staff. Compensation was on the high end of average. Management sometimes seemed to have varying priorities depending on the day. .
It was a good place to work.It was a third party contractor to one of the larger healthcare insurance companies. You will receive your daily assignment and make it happen.
very good company they are flexible. Lots of OT which was good. Holiday pay. Massive workspace, Family oriented. TEAM WORK!! AWESOME MANAGEMENT. Great company to work for
Alot of documenting alot of navigating alot of open cases and redundant work when processing one case senarial. if your bilingual you will not be compensated for it!
Pros
you will be trained properly it was a great learning experience.
Cons
once you are on the floor good luck not a supportive environment.
they wait to the last minute to give you assignments and then try to push you to get it done in two days. They are too top heavy and the management team lack management training. They fired a person with experiences but hired someone without any healthcare experiences because the RVP "liked" her.
Pros
salary
Cons
PTO is only 2.1 hours per pay period