Alignment Healthcare
55Below average
2.8

Alignment Healthcare Work-Life Balance reviews

United States80 reviews
great opportunity to learn something new, management had its challenges sometimes but other than that the opportunity was good. Its an up an coming company and im sure they will do great in the feature
Been working for the company this summer and have been included and supported the whole time. Received multiple training about diversity, inclusivity, etc. Company has been understanding and supportive during the pandemic/BLM. Looking forward to continue a future here.
I feel, it was the most toxic work environment I have ever been exposed to. I would rather live in a box homeless & chew on it at night, than work for this company again to afford rent & food.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
Everything else
This is a very young company with a ton of learning to do. There isn’t anybody there who really knows what they are doing. Asked to do useless tasks that make work meaningless. If you like busy work, this company is for you.
Pros
Hard to find
Cons
Young company
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Alignment Healthcare was the most welcoming and most caring company I’ve worked for. My role there held a lot of responsibility and it challenged me like no other opportunity. Management and peers strive on the success of all. If one succeeds everyone will succeed - it’s a motto the company lived by.
I work for a excellent company and group of individuals. I have learned a lot of the healthcare industry and continue to learn something new everyday.
Everything about the job was impressive, but in general corporations are very demanding and this place was no exception. It was hard to maintain work-life balance. I spent a few nights there, working through the night and into the morning. At least, they didn't punish me for working the long hours, but they won't pat you on the back for it, either.
They over work you with so many cases. The trainer was great however there DEFINETLY is favoritism here! There is a peek season where they make you work overtime mandatory and sometimes for 2 weekends straight without a day off in between.
Incredible place to work. Leadership stands behind you. Open to new ideas. Great work life balance. Opportunities for advancement pretty early on of you prove yourself.
Pros
Pto, Pay, work life balance. Great leadership.
Cons
Stability of company
Great place to work if you don’t mind working late into the night just to keep up.

Their complex charting requirements are absurd. Focus on meeting Heidismeasurements not wellness
Working at Alignment has led to career advancement opportunities within my first six months of employment. Hard work and dedication is truly recognized.
When I started working for the company, I was honored to be working in corporate office with a team that is one. But as time went on, I learned that things are unfair, there is favoritism, and micromanaged. I saw instances where things were handled differently by management depending on where the employee stood on a favorite scale. I am not one to be a brown-noser in order to advance with the company. My views on the company has changed tremendously and I would not recommend anyone an employment opportunity at the company.
Pros
Benefits, 401k match, gym discounts
Cons
Stress!
The days work was reliant on grassroots marketing. Although we market to physicians, the back end support was not there. This created a difficult sales environment.
Good work/life balance for local based staff. Compensation was on the high end of average. Management sometimes seemed to have varying priorities depending on the day. .
There is so much change here, and so many managers who can't see hard work and ability. I hope, one day they pull it together, but that time is not now. The turnover rate is ridiculous, so you can draw your own conclusions from that.
This is a growing company that has changed several times since I became employed.There is a big emphasis on engagement with members and a plus is the ability to work remotely.
Alignment is a one of a kind opportunity to work with some of the most talented and inspirational leaders in the healthcare industry. If you are not afraid of hard work and a willingness to be part of something great, I highly recommend it.
Pros
Being part of a team that is committed to change how healthcare is delivered globally
Cons
As a start up company, one must be nimble to change direction at any given time
Great company that focuses in promoting a better life and work balance for its employees and management is really involved and concern for the advacement of its employees.
Pros
Everythng
Cons
The company is still growing and see a lot of opportunity and change in the future. Some departments need to restructure however as a whole the company will incline in a positive manner.