ALK Technologies Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Good company
GIS Specialist/Network Editor (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJApril 18, 2018
ALK was a small company, but I really enjoyed working for them. There were a group of us that collaborated, but there wasn't room for advancement out of the position unless the supervisor left.
Slack dress code obscures uptight corporate culture
Technical Writer (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJune 26, 2017
They have a slack dress code. You can wear shorts and flipflops to work. But if you're "not a good fit," your colleagues report you to HR. Very weird.
Pros
Nice furniture
Cons
Uptight, tribal
Product and fun workplace
Associate Product Manager Intern (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJJune 5, 2017
I really enjoy working here. The atmosphere in the office is great. They treat you really well and everyone is friendly. Gives you a great place to start your career.
Procutive and Relaxed
Associate Product Manager Intern (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJApril 27, 2017
ALk provides a relaxed company environment and a very productive. A typical day would consist of research and discussions with colleagues about new products or improvements to existing products
A great work life balance
GIS Technician (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJApril 17, 2017
ALK provided a great work life balance. They taught me how to use their in house editing software and gave me an introduction into contact local agencies for information.
Growing Software Company
Software Sales Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJDecember 7, 2016
Open floor plan, casual environment, lots of good people in the building. Provide an industry standard product in their area of expertise and offer very competitive benefits and paid time off
Great first sales job
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJMarch 31, 2015
ALK is an excellent company and a great sales job, but I would love a position in an industry I am more passionate about that I can learn more about - I think I can sell a lot more and think the sky could be the limit in any position with more learning potential and a good training program.
Pros
Casual work environment, Yoga Thursday's, Flexibility
Cons
Healthcare
A good place to work and learn new technologies
PRODUCT MANAGER, North America (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJAugust 20, 2014
A good place to work and learn new technologies. I will highly recommend others for this company.
Casual work environment
Geographic Information Systems Specialist (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJJuly 16, 2014
Friendly place to work with lots of social events. I get along well with my coworkers and manager.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Difficulty communicating with upper management
Productive and fun workplace with wonderful people
GIS Intern (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJOctober 11, 2013
Worked with ALK's proprietary editing software. Got the opportunity to work with transportation data for the first time. I was responsible for appropriately applying attribution to roads necessary for routing. I researched an applied missing height data to the road network. I made improvements to the transportation network with the use of aerial imagery, by changing, adding, deleting, and verifying road connections.

Want to know more about ALK Technologies?

Ask a question
Fun place to work
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJAugust 28, 2012
Neat tech co to work at, GPS for the trucking industry. Creating mapping and mileage software for the trucking industry.
work place
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJJune 20, 2012
Quality Assurance Engineer. Worked on my different platforms and improved Quality Assurance skills and learned new ones.
Pros
noontime cook outs and pizza lunches from time to time
Cons
exorbitant work hours, no raises without a promotion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ALK Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.

ALK Technologies Reviews by Location