All About Parking

All About Parking Employee Reviews

United States97 reviews
Loging in is done through app, usually three shifts for you to choose from, once in the ground be ready to move fast, set up fast, always bring a smile, their will be management around for any help, your leads can answer your questions and are trustworthy. Make sure to bring a positive attitude and always bring a smile to work. Work hard and never look upon others, you focus and do your job.
The job was fun and easy to do, and it helped in building connections with the other employees working there. I was a greeter, in which I had to ticket the cars that we would have to valet and manage any keys that were given.
worked for this company for a whole year in menlo park at the facebook HQ, after my experience this company is a complete joke. Even tho the pay was somewhat good. the management and the response time is useless, i asked countless of times if theres any lead positions available and not one answer from anybody, then come to find out the person i referred a couple months ago got a lead position. This company does not care about their employees at all. they force us to help out in other buildings that we dont even know of and dont give any details about what to do. the response they give is "they need help". the supervisors in my experience are completely useless, they never come around and check up on us, when the weather is horrible they sit inside all day. the company also doesnt give us the right equipment or uniforms we need. for example, we requested for new shirts since we needed new ones and recently we found out that the company is 5 months behind schedule and we wont be getting any new shirts for another 5 months. ive seen people clock others into their shift and come to work high the company doesnt do anything but they focus on people or are absent constantly or late. ive been having family emergencies and personal things going on lately which made me miss some of my shifts and i notified my lead and supervisors about it and the company still let me go because of those reasons. the only thing that was fun about the job was the people i met and somewhat the pay.

if you need a good paying job id say go ahead apply to this company but just be prepared on how shady this
 - more...
Pros
employees and pay
Cons
manangement
This company is a perfect fit for people who don’t want to work full-time. If you want a job with hours so flexible, your arm will break before your employment will than this is perfect for you. Full-timers are not prioritized.
Was hired, and sent to a location that did not have AAP. No one from AAP was available or interested in telling me where to report. A couple of hours later, after texting, emailing, and leaving voice mails for H.R. and management, I was called back and fired over the phone...DO NOT TRUST OR WORK FOR THIS COMPANY!!!
Pros
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Working with All About Parking has a great work culture and opprotunities to learn life skills from two of the best owners with enormous amount of experience in Service.
Worked here for a year and a half now and what a job. Great people, pays well for a valet job, and there is a lot of opportunities you can get here. You'll have cranky people here and there but that's just part of the job, overall great job, would highly recommend it to anyone.
Pros
Good Pay, Amazing co workers, faced paced
Cons
Working in the rain
The work environment is based on a team effort. This requires good leaders. I would say that many of the leaders are great. I can see more improvement on how employees are treated. As the company grows the employees are too For the most part, I've been treated good.
Pros
Teamwork, camaraderie, relaxing during down time
Cons
working outside in the rain and cold
I have been with AAP for about six months now and I like the job overall. The pay is decent and they are really flexible with your schools schedules..
Pros
Good Pay, bonuses
Cons
Being outside when the weather is bad.
This job is pretty laid back as long as you pay attention. You clock in and then park cars. The customers are super nice and if they're not in a rush they'll usually stop to talk with you for a little while and you have chances to make a relationship with a regular customer.
Pros
can park nice cars, management is nice, flexible hours
Cons
work outside all year (weather)
Since I've been employed here there are plenty of things that I have been taught and learned here. This much more than just a parking company. There are a variety of things you can learn and apply to not only your job but your every day life as well. Grateful for the opportunities I have been given here and excited for the future as it is a growing company.
Pros
Hard work is noticed, plenty of growth, awesome staff, unbelievable culture.
Cons
At times challenges, but who doesn't love a challenge?
I've been with the company for 3 years now. I've loved it so far. There are challenges but you are helped every step of the way. This is a unique environment and I'm glad I chose to become a part of it at the time I did. It's a growing company and everyone is excited for the future of it. Definitely recommend.
Pros
Great co-workers, environment, management, supporting cast, everything really
A typical work day is fast paced with not much leisure time but the time flies by as there is always something to do. Company employees are all very friendly and easygoing, which is a necessity when interacting with other people. The hardest part of the job, because it is outdoors, is handling the weather conditions. The job itself is not difficult, but rather quite enjoyable.
Pros
Flexible hours, not demanding
Cons
Weather
Work load is not always a lot. Every now and then it can get busy but for the most part it's a pretty easy job. The rush does make the day go by faster. Coworkers are great to work with and the management is good.
Pros
Easy job to have while also going to school.
Cons
Have to request time off a couple weeks ahead.
This company has been really good to me and all of its employees. I've been working here for about a year now and so far I have enjoyed my time here. I have friends that work here and know many people as well that were here before I was. Overall a good place to work. I enjoy it.
Pros
Everything really. Non-stressful. Enjoyable
Cons
When it rains or is super hot
Great and fun workplace with nice coworkers. Enjoyable to always go to. Management really helps staying with my schedule and when having to change my schedule or ask for days off.
Pros
Great coworkers and managment.
Cons
Not much cons
A typical day at the location I work with is picking up phone calls, interacting with guests and residents, and telling my fellow coworkers which cars to pick up and which ones to put away. Overall, there is always something to do, whether it is having a nice chat with a guest to make them feel more welcomed and more comfortable knowing that their car is in safe care or bonding with my coworkers to insure a better work experience.
Pros
Lunch breaks, needed rest periods, benefits, providing items for weather quality, etc.
Cons
bad weather when working outdoors, sometimes run into unkind guests.
I come into work every day enjoying work and my coworkers. I don't stress or dislike waking up to come into work which is a big reason why I have left other employers. Great place to work if you're looking for advancement and looking to learn interpersonal skills.
Pros
Constant learning, growing, bonuses, culture
Cons
early shifts at times, traffic, can get busy
Working for this is company is great, I enjoy the workplace culture where I work at along with working alongside my coworkers. One thing I love about the company is that they’re very flexible and will find ways to accommodate your available schedule.
Pros
Flexibility, bonuses, benefits at accounts
Cons
travel time depending on account
Good work environment. Decent pay. Good hours. Good opportunities for overtime as well. Cool events that I have worked while being employed here. All around an awesome place.
Pros
Free lunches, nice tips for events
Cons
Being outside with bad weather.
I’m a college student and the pay I’m receiving here is helping me with not only my education but bills as well. Good and competitive pay. The job is fairly busy at times but that makes th days go by faster. All my coworkers are awesome which is another plus.
Pros
Great culture, pays well, keeping active
Cons
Benefits could be better
Ask a question about working or interviewing at All About Parking. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6