All About Parking Employee Reviews

Productive and team based
runner, floater, Electric Vehicle (Current Employee) –  Events, Palo Alto, Menlo ParkJanuary 10, 2019
The work environment is based on a team effort. This requires good leaders. I would say that many of the leaders are great. I can see more improvement on how employees are treated. As the company grows the employees are too For the most part, I've been treated good.
Pros
Teamwork, camaraderie, relaxing during down time
Cons
working outside in the rain and cold
Good company to work for. good schedule flexibility.
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJanuary 4, 2019
I have been with AAP for about six months now and I like the job overall. The pay is decent and they are really flexible with your schools schedules..
Pros
Good Pay, bonuses
Cons
Being outside when the weather is bad.
A work place that has opportunity to grow.
Valet (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAJanuary 4, 2019
This job is pretty laid back as long as you pay attention. You clock in and then park cars. The customers are super nice and if they're not in a rush they'll usually stop to talk with you for a little while and you have chances to make a relationship with a regular customer.
Pros
can park nice cars, management is nice, flexible hours
Cons
work outside all year (weather)
Plenty of growth opportunity.
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CADecember 11, 2018
Since I've been employed here there are plenty of things that I have been taught and learned here. This much more than just a parking company. There are a variety of things you can learn and apply to not only your job but your every day life as well. Grateful for the opportunities I have been given here and excited for the future as it is a growing company.
Pros
Hard work is noticed, plenty of growth, awesome staff, unbelievable culture.
Cons
At times challenges, but who doesn't love a challenge?
The best company I have been a part of
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CADecember 7, 2018
I've been with the company for 3 years now. I've loved it so far. There are challenges but you are helped every step of the way. This is a unique environment and I'm glad I chose to become a part of it at the time I did. It's a growing company and everyone is excited for the future of it. Definitely recommend.
Pros
Great co-workers, environment, management, supporting cast, everything really
Exciting and fast paced work environment
Station Leader (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CADecember 6, 2018
A typical work day is fast paced with not much leisure time but the time flies by as there is always something to do. Company employees are all very friendly and easygoing, which is a necessity when interacting with other people. The hardest part of the job, because it is outdoors, is handling the weather conditions. The job itself is not difficult, but rather quite enjoyable.
Pros
Flexible hours, not demanding
Cons
Weather
Calm work environment but productive.
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CADecember 3, 2018
Work load is not always a lot. Every now and then it can get busy but for the most part it's a pretty easy job. The rush does make the day go by faster. Coworkers are great to work with and the management is good.
Pros
Easy job to have while also going to school.
Cons
Have to request time off a couple weeks ahead.
A great place to be a part of
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CADecember 3, 2018
This company has been really good to me and all of its employees. I've been working here for about a year now and so far I have enjoyed my time here. I have friends that work here and know many people as well that were here before I was. Overall a good place to work. I enjoy it.
Pros
Everything really. Non-stressful. Enjoyable
Cons
When it rains or is super hot
Great workplace and management
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 28, 2018
Great and fun workplace with nice coworkers. Enjoyable to always go to. Management really helps staying with my schedule and when having to change my schedule or ask for days off.
Pros
Great coworkers and managment.
Cons
Not much cons
Comfortable workplace which makes anyone feel welcomed and valued.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  ViNovember 28, 2018
A typical day at the location I work with is picking up phone calls, interacting with guests and residents, and telling my fellow coworkers which cars to pick up and which ones to put away. Overall, there is always something to do, whether it is having a nice chat with a guest to make them feel more welcomed and more comfortable knowing that their car is in safe care or bonding with my coworkers to insure a better work experience.
Pros
Lunch breaks, needed rest periods, benefits, providing items for weather quality, etc.
Cons
bad weather when working outdoors, sometimes run into unkind guests.
Great place and environment to be a part of!
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 2, 2018
I come into work every day enjoying work and my coworkers. I don't stress or dislike waking up to come into work which is a big reason why I have left other employers. Great place to work if you're looking for advancement and looking to learn interpersonal skills.
Pros
Constant learning, growing, bonuses, culture
Cons
early shifts at times, traffic, can get busy
Great Company & very flexible
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 24, 2018
Working for this is company is great, I enjoy the workplace culture where I work at along with working alongside my coworkers. One thing I love about the company is that they’re very flexible and will find ways to accommodate your available schedule.
Pros
Flexibility, bonuses, benefits at accounts
Cons
travel time depending on account
Good place to work for
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 24, 2018
Good work environment. Decent pay. Good hours. Good opportunities for overtime as well. Cool events that I have worked while being employed here. All around an awesome place.
Pros
Free lunches, nice tips for events
Cons
Being outside with bad weather.
Good paying job and good benefits.
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAOctober 19, 2018
I’m a college student and the pay I’m receiving here is helping me with not only my education but bills as well. Good and competitive pay. The job is fairly busy at times but that makes th days go by faster. All my coworkers are awesome which is another plus.
Pros
Great culture, pays well, keeping active
Cons
Benefits could be better
Great benefits
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAOctober 19, 2018
The best part of working for the company is being able to take shuttles to work and the free food. Having a great team to work with also makes the job a little more enjoyable
Pros
Shuttles, free food
Cons
Traffic going home
Company filled with amazing benefits
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAOctober 19, 2018
All-About parking completely saved my life from working retail at Luckys supermarket. We get really good benefits like free food breakfast, lunch and dinner. Not only that we get to shuttle to work everyday, saves money crossing the bridge everyday. As for achievements, hard work gets recognized fast. Everyone is really friendly, feels like we’re a family working hard together.
Pros
Great benefits, good food
Cons
Traffic
The work place is great.
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAOctober 19, 2018
There are many things I enjoy about the company. I’ve stuck here because they show their employees they care about them and are understanding. They’re flexibile with my schedule and are lenient as long as you are with them.
Pros
Flexible, growing opportunities, nice cars
Cons
Breaks could be longer
Professional but fun work environment
Valet station lead (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAOctober 19, 2018
I have been at the account I was assigned originally for this company for about 10 months and have been promoted a few times. If you work hard for them, the sky is the limit. Upper management is fair and honest which in turn creates a friendly work environment culture. I was referred by a friend and am glad that it worked out.
Pros
Friendly work environment, free food, networking, decent pay
Cons
Traffic
Awesome place to work for!
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAOctober 19, 2018
I’ve been working here for some time now and I think it’s a nice to be employed at. Work is easy coming into and isn’t boring like my past jobs. Keeps you busy and time goes by fast.
Pros
Free food, cool colleagues, networking
Cons
Long lunch lines
Great place to learn and grow!
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAOctober 5, 2018
This job is definitely recommendable. I recommend to anyone looking to advance in a company. Many different positions you can take on. I started off as a valet and I’m a Customer Service Specialist at the moment. I’ve grown a lot these past couple of months with the training I have been given. Great place.
Pros
Free lunch, learning experiences, growth as an employee.
Cons
Can get boring when it’s slow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All About Parking. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7