All About People Employee Reviews

all a bout people
Data Entry Processor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85016May 23, 2018
great placement had worked for the State of Arizona before so the assignment came to me easy when you have experience . Don't want to go backwards with jobs though
Pros
hours 7-3:30
Cons
no room for hiring on permanent
Aap nyc closed
Sr. Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 26, 2018
AAP NYC CLOSed after a year Rate this company*required
Overall rating*
Great work place
Various temp jobs (Current Employee) –  LocallyMarch 1, 2018
They are a very honest company. They are very helpful for a temporary agency. I cannot believe you have a minimum of so many characters to write in this that is stupid on your part
Transportation Manager
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 7, 2018
All about People was a very pleasant temporary employer. The assignment was enjoyable and my coworkers were very helpful. I would not hesitate to work with them again.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Limited opportunities
trying to find information
Litigation Support Partner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 6, 2017
I only worked this has a temporary job and found it very hard to compete with permanent employees, Not a lot of training on how to work with customers
High energy
Account Executive/Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 19, 2017
This was a place where I learned a lot about hardd work. Working 12hrs..The job was very demanding and I had to engage in high level conversation with C level executives
Lazy people
Nothing (Former Employee) –  Nowhere, OKJuly 14, 2017
They gave me a Skype Interview and later when I wanted to reschedule an in person interview they ignored me. It proves to me nice people lie and enjoy it.
Pros
Happy employees, good interview sessions, good pay
Cons
lazy, have no respect for people with other plans.
Fun place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Euclid, OHJune 24, 2017
I was only assigned one job and it was on a temporary basis and I really enjoyed it. The client that I worked for was very professional and made me feel very comfortable.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
short notice in notifying you of a job oppurtunity
Temp agency
Classroom Operations Rep; Call Center Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 9, 2017
They were not very communicative, and would not have jobs that were compatible with one's skills. The work was very repetitive, and although required a college degree, no skills learned beyond elementary school were needed.
No follow through
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZApril 23, 2017
After your temp position is over, you never hear from them again. While you are under a contract with them, they are not very available for your questions and I waited several hours longer than I thought was appropriate for them to respond to my needs and questions.
professional enviroment
Financial Aid Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 15, 2017
All about people was a temp agency, that was great with finding employment in your area your comfortable in. They find great jobs that meet your pay request
Loved AAP
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 3, 2017
I loved working for AAP. They had me working at the Dept of Revenue. 40+ hours. Easy work. Awesome people. They get you working within less than a week; depending on your experience.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Great Position but over qualified for employment
Property Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 9, 2017
This was a great opportunity to work for the City of Phoenix, Housing Department. The people were great. I was a great fit, so I applied for the position with the City. Unfortunately, the resume that All about people sent to the City did not include my degrees. Therefore, I was over qualified for the position and was not selected. I did meet great people there and they are still a great reference for me today.
Pros
Great position with the City of Phoenix Housing Department
Cons
Over qualified for the actual position
was a recruiting office only
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 19, 2016
all they did was the paperwork and primary interview, then they would send you out to the main employer to see if they liked you
Fast Placement
Property Administrator (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 17, 2016
The Georgia division of All About People was very helpful in getting me placed for a temp to perm position. They even made it possible to do our initial interview on a Saturday which worked with my schedule.
Pros
Scheduled weekend interview
Worst Work Environment Ever
Patient Information Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Decatur, TXNovember 8, 2016
No training! They offer 3 days at a facility where you won't even be working so when you get to the faster pace facility you will know what to do BUT they will NOT let you do anything. Pay is good. But the coworkers are very unpleasant, non intelligent to what is going on. The physicians are rude and use very bad language. If you take this position, make them train you! There's a reason there's a huge turn around rate here.
Pros
Pay
Cons
No training, lack of knowledge of co workers and they are unpleasant to work with
Dysfunctional Company
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 10, 2016
My direct supervisor played favorites, and was not one of her favorites. Actually, her own daughter worked for her and was one of the top favorites.

The most enjoyable part of the job when I was farmed out to another department, where I made a real impact and the supervisor respected me.
Great Temporary Job
Sub Contractor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 24, 2015
I am currently a full time student at NAU, and All About People were a great opportunity I stumbled across. They work with me to get temporary work while on breaks or long weekends. I make good money that is much higher than any other seasonal job I could get. Everyone I have worked with at the agency is very friendly and organized. Every company they have sent me to have been very friendly and provided me with great connections. I plan to continue working with All About People for several more years while I finish my schooling.
Pros
Friendly, Great Pay, Flexible Schedule
Excellent Company
administrative support (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 15, 2015
This company has been nothing but helpful and persistent on finding me the work catered to my skills and professional goals. In 18 months, I have been consistently working and was given great feedback to further my career because of this staffing agency. I would highly recommend.
Horrible staffing agency
call center (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 9, 2015
If you are looking for a permanent position,this is not the place! Even if they mention their customers are considering tempt to permanent, do not believe them. We were hired on in a group and we dropped like flies. They would find the smallest things to fire the tempts. All about people were late and sometime skipped payments. They always have to talk to multiple people and give you the run around. NEVER will I go to a agency after bring with them! Soo horrible! !!
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
Late payments
Official response from All About People
December 15, 2015

The staff at All About People operates with the upmost integrity and would never misrepresent a job opportunity. Unfortunately, clients' business needs do change occasionally from their original intention which is out of any staffing firm's control. That said, it's not uncommon for a client to end a position in our industry if a candidate is not meeting the needs of the position. In 14 years of doing business, All About People has never been late on payments of any kind. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All About People. Our community is ready to answer.