All American Healthcare Services Inc
Happiness rating is 63 out of 100

All American Healthcare Services Inc Employee Reviews

United States116 reviews

facilityagencyshiftnursenursingavailschedulerecommend

Good for pay and flexibility

Pay is good, highest in my area. You make your own schdule. However, in the year I've worked there, they have had quite a few different account managers, all of them besides the current one had poor communication. There was one time when my pay was messed up, but the issue was fixed. They run there avaliable shifts through an app which makes picking up shifts easy. No health insurance or paid time off offered. However, they have a rewards program for working hours, which gives you points towards a 100$ bonus. Overall, I enjoy working for this company and enjoy the flexibility and pay. I recommend many nurse friends to them.

Fair life/work balance

Pleasant facilities encountered, fair pay, very few cancellations! I must say I have learned a lot from the clients we encounter and I’d highly recommend All American as an employer!!!

All American Healthcare Services Inc insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Coworkers and supervisors were AMAZING

This company is a great place to start if you’re interested in becoming an account manager. The possibilities are endless and I wish the company the best!

decent agency

I've worked for a lot of agencies and this one is definitely one of the better ones. The pay is competitive and there's always a ton of shifts to pick up. Also they have an app which makes looking for and picking up shifts a lot easier.

avoid

If I can give the company zero star, I would. Avoid this company. The managers cannot be trusted. I worked for IT help desk, the manager did not show me around the office the first day or trained me. The manager will blame you for things you have no control of such as after hour. Onboarding process is horrible. The CEO has high unrealistic expectation. The IT manager don't run the IT department, don't let the status fool you. NO benefits here, find a better company. Fast hire, fast fire. You can do your job correct; they will find a way to terminate you, with no proper reasoning.

Fun Workplace, Professional, Big Earning Potential

Great workplace and beautiful office. Wonderful coworkers, supportive and understanding managers. Plenty of growth and great compensation. Wonderful benefits as well. Great place to launch your career.

Worst Place to work for!!!!

Company is micromanaged. Every second you have someone breathing down your neck. The management sucks, no loyalty to their workers. As long as they need you, you got a job and when they don’t your let go. Highly recommend to avoid working here if you want good pay, work life balance, and especially a company that cares for you.

Worst Company To Work For

I worked in the finance team and I don't recommend working for this company. There is absolutely no room for career advancement and you are paid the bare minimum. There are very few PTO days and there are also high turnover rates. Every day, I would see a new face joining the finance team in the Newark office. The only thing I liked about working here is the free tea/coffee/snacks. There are so many red flags. Management likes calling us "a big family". My suggestion to management is that they should really re-evaluate the company since they have a hard time keeping hardworking employees.

It was OK

Not a bad company to work. Jobs are not secured. Company needs improvement with securing shift. The pay for some locations are good. Overall not a bad experience

Great pay and communication

Awesome company to work with. Always have jobs available and best pay rates. Management answers any and all questions you might have. If you can’t make a shift it’s easy to call and pick a different shift that works for you.

Run Stay away it's a waste of time

This company is no good they will have you show up at facilities and you been canceled and They tell you you're going to be compensated it's been since April and I haven't been compensated yet Someone From the company Contacted me and said we've been trying to contact you Give us a call so I did you know what the manager said to me these facilities are put on hold OK and what does that have to do with me I contacted these people in April you know in June that's what they they are saying so from April to June I haven't been compensated yet for the 2 facilities I want to stay away

paid more

We could get paid more feel like we are the lowest paying agency and benefits would be nice not needed but would be nice but the pay is a problem most places

Terrible

Was scheduled to work at a facility. Showed up and told I was not on there schedule. Was told they couldn't authorize me to stay so was sent home. Drove an hour to get there for nothing.

Excellent company with great benefits

Great company to work for especially if your new to the nursing field. Flexible hours and good pay with health care benefits. Awesome company to be a part of.

Pros

Sign on bonus health benefits

Cons

Short breaks

Don’t do it run the other direction

I just signed up with this company. It took me chatting with the manger here to even get a shift approval. Which I had to wait three days for not to get back with me. During the shift I had two halls at Southern Trace with 30 pts to myself on my second shift in their facility. The company tells you you’re paid every Friday but that’s a lie. I still haven’t received a check and when I asked about it on the app. Because there’s no physical phone number to call. I was told I would have to wait until the next Friday.

Cons

This place is good to you…until it randomly decides it doesn’t want to be.

I’m going to keep it short but this place loses people weekly at this rate. You’ll come in and there’s 10 new people and 5 people gone. And no reason why, just everyone’s expected to accept it. They also pile on new policies and work loads without adding any money or benefits and once again, you’re meant to accept it without complaint. Or you’re gone. Also, if you kiss the right amount of..yknw, expect to do whatever you want, when you want. The job I got hired for, literally changed overnight without consulting me. The place is fine if you don’t expect much.

Pros

Events. Game room, free lunch for certain holidays.

Cons

Management as a whole Directors

Not what I expected

I started with this company 6 weeks ago Every shift I accepted Was canceled when I got to the facility Each time I was promised 2 hours of traveling or pay never received it this has been since April 4th here it is a whole month still no pay When you click for a shift they say sorry someone else already has it I believe shifts is only for certain people

Make your own schedule.

Ok company. Make your own schedules. Wish wages were higher as most facilities are far away. All shift app is not always updated and when signing up for shifts they are not accurate. Not always able to get in contact with office which is out of state for help, management is always swapping out and not informing their staff. Very poor communication.

Pros

Make your own hours. Pays more than other agencies as RN

Cons

Not alot of facilities to chose from

Room for Growth, unlimited support from coworkers and Management

Fast pace, room for growth. Great Team Moral and Values. We are giving Nurses a job as well as helping patients in SNF's get the best care. This position will keep you busy and on your toes.

All American

I was an Account Manager for 2 hrs and 7 months. It was the place to be. On my interview day I walked in and saw 4 screens on everyone’s desk and was so excited. I couldn’t wait to start. Training was fast, but luckily I had the skills on the job description to catch on quick. Plus, doing the job was the good part. I started on the mainlines to get a feel for the responsibilities of myself and the Account Manager I was placed under. After the first few Months, I was offered the Account Manager position. I was hesitant at first because being an Account Manager was not easy at that time, but then I saw the bonus. I excelled for years, and the company began to grow faster. What was once a few hundred registrants became the potential to reach thousands. Luckily, there was technology, but it’s in development. In my opinion, without this crucial piece, this company is at a constantly start and stop. Recruiting, staffing, finance, and marketing all fail without it where the company is now compared to what it was. I know that in time this will be a thing of the past, but life stops for no one. Anyone who chooses to work here can and most likely will be successful, but you have to wait. As the technology grows, this company can grow.

Lots of disconnect/bad communication with good pay

Kind of a pros and cons with this one. I am a full time student and love that I can pick up shifts whenever I want. Calling out in case of emergency is easy as well. You can move around the city or stay at one facility you like. You can work full time, or even overtime, or just once a month. Obviously great pay for travel CNAs, making usually 10$ more than in house employees. But account managers and staffing coordinators do not communicate. MULTIPLE TIMES I’ll be approved for a shift, but when I show up they say the don’t have me scheduled. Waste of time & gas. Vice versa is true as well, I’ll be denied a shift and get a call from my account manager saying I missed a shift—but I wasn’t approved, notified, or anything. Had missing hours on my check a few times and took alot of hassling/phone calls to get my rightful deposit. It got very frustrating. So be prepared for alot of that. I believe that they’ve started providing benefits in December 2021 for people who work full time. Sometimes offer incentives to pick up shifts but it’s not worth it in my opinion. Overall very flexible and great weekly pay + small (100$) bonuses every few months; poor communication with staffing and occasionally payroll.

Common questions about All American Healthcare Services Inc

Answered by current and former employees at All American Healthcare Services Inc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All American Healthcare Services Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits