All American Healthcare
Happiness rating is 62 out of 100

All American Healthcare Employee Reviews

United States60 reviews

shiftcommunicationpaystaffhourcompanytimeworking

Agency so expect what’s expected

Agency has pros and cons like any other job, just have to weigh them for your benefit. Pros include flexible scheduling, you pick your own days and shifts. Paid weekly which is a plus, it’s easy to get in contact with district manager through the app. Everything you really need is located in app. Cons include it simply being agency, places sometimes act funny towards agency CNA’s, sometimes with reason other times off bias. Pay is good if you can find somewhere to book that will actually approve your shift. Most of them won’t without you calling and asking.

Smh

They send you to facilities where the enter staff and new hires ARE RUDE! The nurses think your they personal servant and they treat you like your less than them. They use you for when they can’t find anyone else and let you go if your not kissing their tails. Smh. Very sad

Pros

The pay

Cons

The atmosphere. The facilities. The staff. The employees.

All American Healthcare insights

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Flexible schedules

I have been with them 3 years and they are pretty good. I haven't had any real issues with pay rate or options. The case managers aren't really involved or available.

Decent pay and flexibility

Never had a problem with this agency. It’s straight forward, pick shifts up on app, work, and get paid. Onboarding process was quick. Facilities they provide are decent but if you don’t like them for any reason you can pick up else where. You completely make your own schedule which is great.

Nice people to work with but all over the place

The people you work with are all really nice but you’re pretty much on your own in figuring out how to do your job. They also tack you on with a lot of extra work if you show that you are capable of handling it and you will be overloaded and overworked.

Horrible company to work with

Horrible Billing/Accounts payable team. No communication, never receive invoices on time. constant issues weekly with this. they argue with you about everything. When you ask for a supervisor they ignore you and stop responding. not sure how a business can run like this. Would highly recommend against using them to staff your facilities. I feel bad for the staff who don't get paid on time or if at all

Agency Work

It’s an agency. Has an app which is great. Not a lot of facilities in my area but that’s just here. You can call and actually get a person so that is a perk as well. Modest pay for shifts. It’s not bad I have seen worse but I also have seen better as well.

Lack of accountability, communication and respect towards loyal workers

I should have listened to my gut. This was a learning curve to understand red flags to look out for next time. Upper management is condscending, uncaring, belittling, manipulative and will twist and turn your words and let you go for bringing up real issues going on - taking no accountability for how their actions are creating a negative work environment.Toxic work culture, management demands too much of lower wage workers, they continue to demand more when everyone is already stressed and at capacity. Red flags and complaints are brushed off and swept under the rug. Lack of clarity, communication and accountability from upper management. Cutting corners to profit more. Paying internal employees severely low for their efforts; no yearly pay increments.They will hire any living and breathing nurse personnel. Is HR truly HR? Lack of communication (2 hours+ response time on urgent matters). Although the company stresses the importance of over-communication. HR was consistently late to interviews with candidates or would not show at all and would blame it as the candidate's fault. PTO time is only accrued each month <1 day/month. Sick time, personal time/ vacation time are all the same. Carrying over only 5 days/year. They have lost GREAT workers who were dedicated, DRIVEN, HONEST and overall good people - this story will replay until they are able to take accountability for how they treat their employees. Advice: Treat people how you want to be treated. Pros: I have made lifelong friends in which we've bonded and leaned on each other through this

Pros

Lifelong friendships created

Cons

Too many to list here

It takes really long to confirm or not confirmed shifts. Management is VERY difficult to get a hold of.

manager is difficult to get a hold of and when you can finally get a hold of someone they don't really address your questions. I'm sure there are others currently getting their shifts confirmed but they don't do it for everyone who sign up for it. I will be notification of an assignment that was like this morning when it's already past the assignment time. It's really difficult to actually work for them. I am still not able to get any of my shifts confirmed. I contact them on a daily basic and they will reply once every 3 or 4 days to ONE question only. I am still active but I don't think I will stay any longer.

Pros

schedule flexibility, pay is okay

Cons

communication with management, shift being approved

I love what i do. So its a walk in the park.

I love helping others , so no matter where i go I make the most of it. People lives are in our hands ALWAYS give 100% All American is a great company which makes it that much easier to properly do my job.

Work when you want

It is a nursing agency...you pick when an where you want to work..no frills no hassles.just an application to choose what facility you want. They take out taxes an you get weekly pay. So your not part of any facility pilitics .your just temporary where ever you go.

Pros

Work when you want

Cons

Work must be available

All american healthcare.

Awesome opportunity, the pay is great. I get to choose my hours. The app is awesome for being able to see what shifts are available.great company. No regrets.

The good! They pay me well, send me to an awesome nursing home and pay me weekly.

All American is an agency that contracts jobs at different sites for nurses and CNAs. I have worked as much as I wanted, have not been canceled and am paid weekly.

The flexibility of the job is exceptional

I love the flexibility of the job and the fact you have so many facilities to choose from.you work whenever you want, which I think is great , so one can have time for family as well

Pros

Flexibility and pay

Cons

Sometimes shift canceled

Don't waste your time

Turned in all my paperwork, was cleared to work, and after I booked my first shift, I got really sick. I had to call out and cancel one shift, my first ever one with this company. I was coughing and sneezing, and could barely breath. Obviously not someone you working with potentially immune comprised patients. I went to dr, it isn't COVID, and I was cleared for work. Now the day before my next shift I receive a TEXT message from some random number saying that "call outs are unacceptable", and that "they will not continue with me". I didn't even get a chance to work! I could not help how sick I was. So, if you have kids, or live a life and unforeseen circumstances might occur, don't work here. They are not understanding, and super rude once you are hired.

Pros

easy hiring process

Cons

everything else

Just go back to school

There’s plenty of other agencies that will pay much better than this one. They cap your pay @ 22.40 and I don’t believe will go higher than that. It’s not worth killing your self over when others are paying 30+. If you’re going to stay in this, gather all of your credentials and take your services elsewhere. This agency is only good if you’re just starting out but if you have years behind you...move around! You’ve been warned.

Pros

Open schedule

Cons

What I said above

Flexible, plenty of shifts

Haven’t has a week where I didn’t work. Minor communication issues, resolved efficiently. Good pay, flexibility. They call, text, email you new shifts available.

Pros

Make your own schedule, pay

Cons

Like any agency, you may get canceled

Love this job

Have worked here for 6 months and they are very understanding and care about there staff. The pay is pretty good depending on the facility you work at.

Do not work here

Only benefit is that you are working remote. Pay is terrible management even worse! They work you like they are paying you 80K annually when in reality it is paying less than 20K annually. Pay is $15 hr. People do not usually last long here. The people that have stayed have no where else to go.

Pros

work from home

Cons

micro managers, terrible pay, modern day slavery, people usually quit within a week

Traveling Nurse Assistant

Flexible. Communication is excellent. Always someone on call to speak with about any situation. Company employees follow up with their workers. Attitudes are nice. The most enjoyable part of the job is that this company will send you up and coming jobs in you area so you can either accept the jobs or not. Flexibility at this company makes future planning for appointments or student easy to manage time more effectively. The company also offers bonuses and rewards. The company has multiple location through CT and surrounding areas.

Pros

6 mile radius of work

Cons

No healthcare insurance.

Flexible schedule quick hire easy app to pick up shifts

It was very easy to start up with this company. I sent them all the documentation needed and they had me on the app to pick up shifts in no time. Shifts were close to my home. Pay is higher than last agency I worked with and I think is pretty decent. Theu didn't send me a name badge and you have to reach out for any type of support. They dont really contact you. Which I personally like, but may not be for some.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All American Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits