All American Pet Proteins Employee Reviews

Smelly, Unsafe, Uncaring
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJune 6, 2018
I've heard management refer to production staff thusly:
they stink and they steal.
When I was injured on the job, there was never an acknowledgement that it was due to company negligence. There was no inquiring how I was and I was treated as if I was trying to "scam" the plant!
Pros
always hiring
Cons
you'll want to quit immediately
Sanitation
Sanitation Worker (Former Employee) –  Evans, COJanuary 17, 2018
Hours were horrible. Was hoping to get something what would work with school, they did not want to move me positions until I was hired on.. Unsafe working conditions. Did not train well. Expect you to know what you're doing when you walk in.
good place to work
Production Worker (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Evans, CONovember 7, 2017
If you can handel the diffrent smells n looks then its a good jobi enjoyed working in treats im going to miss it it wont be back up until jan. Even then tho i dont think ill retern
the worst job
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Greeley, CONovember 6, 2017
by far the worst job ive ever done. mcdonalds was happy hour compaired to this. just work and shut up, no training your there do what they what they say or oyur out
Pros
not one pro
Cons
hateful, manger never around
Work hard alone
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 13, 2017
I've never worked at a place like this & it was hard at first it got easier as the days gone by but a lot of people quit. So most of us worked alone I had to lift at least 6,000 to 8,000 Lbs daily
Pros
Healthcare & dental, life insurance
Cons
Long work days
Production good environment
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Evans, COApril 11, 2017
The job is good there are 6 lines. I work in line 3 the job can be a little demanding but there is times when there is downtime. When that happens usually we go and help other lines until our line is ready to go again.
No Respect from management, over worked and under paid
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 10, 2017
This place is sketchy, not the location but the guys running the show here. There is favoritism at it's best. You have to constantly breath in bone dust and be told it isn't a problem. You can see blood going down the sewer lines and thousands of pounds of raw meat be thrown away with no issues. Expect to work a lot of hours and with little pay you will be told your not doing enough. The owner is concerned only about money and his toys that he stores all over the warehouse. Motorcycles, RV's, cars. The shipping and production process is a joke.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Made protein for pet food products
Laborer Worker (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJanuary 11, 2017
We made food for all pets. The company makes protein foods from raw materials that come from our local beef plant. As well as sanitation after production.
Pros
Good pay and hoirs
Cons
Smells horrible
I enjoyed the time I was there
Night Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Greeley, CO 80631August 8, 2016
My typical day was spent making sure my crew kept the production lines supplied, receiving all inbound loads and getting all outbound trucks loaded on time. I learned how to delegate my authority to make my crew more efficient. The hardest part of the job was trying to cope with upper management in the area of the amount production was producing and the amount of room we had in the freezer in which to store the inventory. It became physically unsafe to work there. I had an awesome crew to work with, that made it very enjoyable to work there.
Pros
Great crew, maintenance crew listened to our needs
Cons
unsafe woking conditions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All American Pet Proteins. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3