All American Turf Beauty Employee Reviews

Good lawn care company that's local
Turf Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ankeny, IAJanuary 29, 2019
The online reviews speak for themselves. My customers I signed up are very pleased with the service. Plus unlike other services All American does not lay off in the winter. All team members are very busy with Christmas. Big incentives for installers and commissions for sales people. But like most things you only get back what you put in.

I am compelled to respond to somebody in NW Iowa that suggested truck driving.

I agree there is also some money to be made there. But talk about no work life balance and not being around your family. That sounds terrible. It's icy out with temps below zero and you are 1000 miles from home. Yikes.

If you like lawn care this is the place I've found offering a long term career with no winter lay off.
Pros
Local, esop, good wages, benefits, happy customers
Cons
Must work hard to succeed
Good local opportunity
sales (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 23, 2019
Much better than working for a chain, local management team to talk with directly versus being a number for some corporation. Opportunity to earn extra incentives in sales or operations
Pros
extra income opportunities good hours benefits
Cons
weather challenges sometimes
This is not where the money is
Turf specialist (drove a CMV) (Former Employee) –  Mason city and spencer IowaSeptember 8, 2018
They tend to put a carrot 🥕 in front of you. You’re off running 🏃‍♀️ but it’s inpoosible to reach. The more lawns you applicate the more you make :-) but!!! Driving a lot means less lawns you can complete. Break downs! Lack of supplies! All of that. Balls to the walls crazy hours in spring and fall. And the money doesn’t make it worth it.

Go drive semi and make 65k for working the same amount of hours :-)
Pros
Truck
Cons
Hours and pay
I enjoyed working the first couple of weeks there.
Christmas light installer (Former Employee) –  Carroll, IAApril 13, 2018
It was an ok job. I learned more about Christmas lights, the hardest part was working w/ a jerk of a boss. I liked it cause it was outside until the weather got cooler.
All- American Turf
Christmas room attendant (Former Employee) –  Van Meter, IAAugust 17, 2016
The work their was easy, easy work and easy pay. After a couple of day the work will fell repetitive and boring. You will wish you could do something else.
Pros
Easy work and pay
Cons
Boring and repeditive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All American Turf Beauty. Our community is ready to answer.

All American Turf Beauty Reviews by Location