All Care Health Center Employee Reviews

bad managers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAJanuary 29, 2018
They really need to look over their managers ablity to manager their staff. My manager had double standards. She had her favorites that could do what they wanted.
Growing satellite clinics
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAJanuary 16, 2018
Growing and a productive clinic with a lot of room to grow. All Care has two satellite clinics that I am a part of. Homeless shelter & family shelter.
Pros
Diversity of patients
Cons
Need more physicians to care for our patient load
out side picnic tables
Health Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IA 51501October 20, 2017
I enjoy doing my job. I would like to have the moral raised.
My current supervisor needs to learn my job. other than that we get along well.
Work place culture is mixed
The hardest part of my job is trying to explain how and why I certain procedures in my job.
The best part of my day are my co-workers.
I get called upon to do other jobs that are outside my job description. I don't mind doing this but it takes away from my job duties. Its really not a bad place to work, although not big enough with resources for advancement.
Pros
I love working for the patients and seeing positive results with my work for them.
Cons
As anywhere some people clash personalitys
Worst company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAFebruary 22, 2017
Worst company to work for. won't recommend anyone!!! Don't waste your time on a company that doesn't care for their employees!!!!!! They are unfair, and racist. The employees treat you like trash, and unprofessional staff, from MA's to "mangers" everyone talks about each other and it's not even good things about each other. Don't wast your time ! You will regret it.
A typical day at work
I started working as a Triage phone Nurse (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAAugust 22, 2015
A typical day at work starts with going to my desk, turning on my computer and getting to work, I have medications to log in, refill requests to get to the providers and the phone is ringing!!!!! It is another day at All Care.................
Pros
Fun Co-workers
Cons
Just one supervisor
I get to serve patients that are underserved everyday
Director of Nursing (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs, IAAugust 11, 2015
I enjoy all my peers and the women I supervise. I also get the reward of helping those that don't have the means to get what they need medically, physically, or financially.
Pros
It is very rewarding when working with the patients and my co-workers are great
Cons
Compensation is not fairly disbursed to mangers throughout the clinic
externship
Extern (Current Employee) –  Council Bluffs IAFebruary 3, 2015
I am on externship through my university at this location. I have learned and performed many of the procedures required in becoming a Dental Assistant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Care Health Center. Our community is ready to answer.

All Care Health Center Reviews by Location