All Clear Plumbing

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Relaxed

Good place to work. I learned alot of good skills and habits. The most enjoyable part of the job is at the end of the day the job got done right. Would go back.

Pros

learning a skill

Cons

No advancement

commission only plumbing and drain cleaning company with likable technicians, great boss but a hard way to make money in a hard geographical place to work.

Productive and hard work

Fun and exciting and easily able to advance in the work place, position and money wise. I worked there as a summer job and enjoyed it a lot and would go back full time if I didn't have school.

Action packed busy workplace with very hard workers. Work is centered on making it possible for people to live better.

A typical day at work consist of digging, operating heavy machinery, pipe fitting, and lawn care. I learned a great deal with the company such as pipe fitting, operation of machinery, and lawn care. The management at All Clear was very stern. The co-workers that I worked with were very hard workers and we kept each other safe on jobs. The hardest part of the job was the over 8 hour days in extreme weather conditions. The most enjoyable part of the job was how much I was able to learn about the trade.

Pros

Learned alot, met good people, made alot of people happy

Cons

Compensation, promotions, healthcare

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Clear Plumbing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

All Clear Plumbing Reviews by Job Title