All Medical Personnel Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Management was unsupportive-not forthcoming with contract terms
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 23, 2018
I was happy to be given an opportunity to work in my field as a recent Graduate. I was given a lot of training and exposure to different work environments.
Pros
Good starting place
Cons
Management is not cohesive
working on easy schedule, paid weekly.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 14, 2018
working with medical personal is fun and easy, wish if they have a full time job. they pay weekly, they informed me about my schedule 2 weeks before i start working. it is really easy working with medical personal.
Wonderful people to work for
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNApril 7, 2018
Such a loving and caring team of individuals to work for. They give their employees the care i would imagine they’d give their family members. I miss this job
Workplace
Medical Assistant/Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 21, 2018
This was an awesome experience because I was able to travel to different locations for work so it made the job more enjoyable and the staff was awesome to work with
Great temp agency
Medical Assistant/ Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 6, 2018
Great job placements,very professional work culture,reliable and fair pay. Excellent medical office to work in. Management is great and very helpful to the temp agents.
Good company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 2, 2018
Leardership in some divions is amazing but in others not so great. The future of company is heading in great direction if they could weed out bad management. I would say it could be one of the best companies to work for. Very fast paced stressfull at times. Most of people you work are friendly willing to help. Pay is ok but not great. Benefits are good but get better with years you work there.
Great for supplementary income.
PRN PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 19, 2018
My experience with my management was sub-par. However, when I reported my experience to a representative assigned to evaluate employee experience, I was given a full opportunity to state my case and informed that I would be invited to return as a phlebotomist for this company.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor communication from management
All medical was nice , ameritox and the clinic i was contracted with was shady and hot honest
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, KYFebruary 15, 2018
All medical was great , however the ameritox and the clinic I was contracted with was shady and now following laws/rules. What was the final straw was the clinic in a new investigation and our supervisor with ameritox was not going to mention it .
Pros
Paid weekly
Productive and fun
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 7, 2018
At the beginning of my day I would set up and my boss would come in before the shift and show me new things and it would make my job easier. the people were nice sometimes the doctor would be a little angry but that was it.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Untrust worthy personnel
phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2018
Not honest, giving false information to their staff. They are not for staffing their clients, if they don't want to hire within 60 days of placement. Then they lie to their employees and end the contract with false information from the client
All Medical Personnel is temporary jobs- agency
Phlebotomist Floater (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 26, 2018
This agency just gives about four to five hours shifts a day.
I was floater, so , I had to be traveling to different quest diagnostics offices through central florida.
Pros
few hours to work
Cons
no breaks or benefits
Productive, fun
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJanuary 24, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. They were always there if there was a problem that might of came up and was fixed. I have from time to time called to see if there were any other type of positions available to be place but there wasn't. i truly liked working for them.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great Culture
Medical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 8, 2018
So far, I like working for All Medical. The culture is unmatched. Great feel to the office. There are testing out a training program which I think will get better with time but it's not bad starting out. I would recommend this job to someone straight out of college, or to someone who is looking for a career. If you've already started your career, this would basically be like starting over. If you're good with that, then go for it. If not, find an associate level position.
good after all
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSDecember 7, 2017
room patient vitals, labs, strep test, flu test ,pap .Patient were great doctor are great with the patient .medical assistant some are grumpy and not very friendly with the same Medical Assistants or patients
not interested
Partnership Manager/Senior Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLDecember 6, 2017
Not interested in reviewing my past employers because it is not professional to review them,. I am only interested in proceeding with my job search...
It was a great place to work love what i do
Specimen Collector (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, CONovember 7, 2017
I am very happy with all medical personal it was a great job and great pay it was a very well pased job and excellent employees i find it a very laid back outgoing job
Enoyable Office Staff
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Troy, MOOctober 25, 2017
I enjoyed the team of associates that I was placed with, they made me feel very comfortable.
Would not recommend being a sub contractor. I want to be an employee of the company I work for.
Pros
Free Lunches, Amazing people
Cons
Not enough hours, no bennefits
Love the company
CT/Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 24, 2017
The company has a great report with employers and employees. They have jobs throughout several states. If you want to stay busy with them you may need to be willing to relocate or at least travel for long assignments.
Pros
great place to work for
Cons
not many Oklahoma positions
Fantastic Skills at finding people jobs
Call Center Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 29, 2017
All Medical found me a position at Quest Diagnostics. It began as temporary and became permanent.

I had also worked at All Medical as a receptionist, the office was great.

I had come to them again for another position and they found another good company to go to work for.
Pros
great skills placing people
Cons
temporary positions in some cases
LPN FLU Vaccine admin
LPN (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL 33431September 20, 2017
Administered Flu vaccine, this was a temp job, I worked in Drug stores and went to professional offices to administer Flu Vaccines
for company employees.
Pros
Offered flexible hours
Cons
temp

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Medical Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

4.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight