All Medical Personnel Employee Reviews

Watch your back
Licensed Specimen Collector (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAJuly 16, 2018
This company deals with substance abuse. I was told l was doing a great job, atleast that what l thought. l revied feedback from the company everything was good. Then got blindsided by a coworker and lost my job with this company.
Not applicable at this time
SR. Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 15, 2018
No review is applicable at this time, as I have not been part of this company, for temporary employment, in over 12 years. The company provided temporary employment opportunities.
flexible scheduled
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 22, 2018
Their scheduled is flexible and they work with your personal life to complete 40 hours. They work to get me a permanent job and happy enviroment for me as employee and the employers
I collected and submitted medical specimens, etc
Temporary job (Former Employee) –  Kingman, KSJune 21, 2018
I collected and submitted medical specimens, took medical histories (especially drug histories), filled in forms and sent in specimens each day. The co-workers mostly were competitive and not helpful, altho 1 was. The training wasn't very comprehensive or complete, but I did the best I could. They just gave me the hrs they could "keep me busy", and the Dr I worked for was sick & off work part of the time, so that wasn't helpful. I appreciate the time and pay they DID give me, though.
Pros
Gave me a temporary job and compesation.
Cons
Some of co-workers were nasty to me, and not helpful.
Specimen Processor
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 8, 2018
I worked in 2 different states for this agency for a company called Ameritox...i worked mainly in pain clinics and hospitals. It was a great gig but needed stay full time employment with benefits... I would highly recommend them if you're in the medical field and which to temp
Workplace culture
Various Positions (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 29, 2018
The awesome thing working with this company is that you get to learned different various positions. It can be from working in a different type of field, doctor office to working in the Hospital. Depending on the company you are covering for they might hired you as a full-time employee.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Health benefits
Temporay Staffing Agency
Medical Assistant / Phlebotomy (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 11, 2018
All Medical Personnel is a temporary staffing agency with several job assignments per day. I love the travel that is offered and the flexibility. Great way to Network.
Management was unsupportive-not forthcoming with contract terms
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 23, 2018
I was happy to be given an opportunity to work in my field as a recent Graduate. I was given a lot of training and exposure to different work environments.
Pros
Good starting place
Cons
Management is not cohesive
working on easy schedule, paid weekly.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYApril 14, 2018
working with medical personal is fun and easy, wish if they have a full time job. they pay weekly, they informed me about my schedule 2 weeks before i start working. it is really easy working with medical personal.
Wonderful people to work for
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNApril 7, 2018
Such a loving and caring team of individuals to work for. They give their employees the care i would imagine they’d give their family members. I miss this job
Workplace
Medical Assistant/Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 21, 2018
This was an awesome experience because I was able to travel to different locations for work so it made the job more enjoyable and the staff was awesome to work with
Great temp agency
Medical Assistant/ Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 6, 2018
Great job placements,very professional work culture,reliable and fair pay. Excellent medical office to work in. Management is great and very helpful to the temp agents.
Good company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 2, 2018
Leardership in some divions is amazing but in others not so great. The future of company is heading in great direction if they could weed out bad management. I would say it could be one of the best companies to work for. Very fast paced stressfull at times. Most of people you work are friendly willing to help. Pay is ok but not great. Benefits are good but get better with years you work there.
Great for supplementary income.
PRN PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 19, 2018
My experience with my management was sub-par. However, when I reported my experience to a representative assigned to evaluate employee experience, I was given a full opportunity to state my case and informed that I would be invited to return as a phlebotomist for this company.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor communication from management
All medical was nice , ameritox and the clinic i was contracted with was shady and hot honest
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, KYFebruary 15, 2018
All medical was great , however the ameritox and the clinic I was contracted with was shady and now following laws/rules. What was the final straw was the clinic in a new investigation and our supervisor with ameritox was not going to mention it .
Pros
Paid weekly
Productive and fun
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 7, 2018
At the beginning of my day I would set up and my boss would come in before the shift and show me new things and it would make my job easier. the people were nice sometimes the doctor would be a little angry but that was it.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Untrust worthy personnel
phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2018
Not honest, giving false information to their staff. They are not for staffing their clients, if they don't want to hire within 60 days of placement. Then they lie to their employees and end the contract with false information from the client
All Medical Personnel is temporary jobs- agency
Phlebotomist Floater (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 26, 2018
This agency just gives about four to five hours shifts a day.
I was floater, so , I had to be traveling to different quest diagnostics offices through central florida.
Pros
few hours to work
Cons
no breaks or benefits
Productive, fun
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJanuary 24, 2018
I enjoyed working for this company. They were always there if there was a problem that might of came up and was fixed. I have from time to time called to see if there were any other type of positions available to be place but there wasn't. i truly liked working for them.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Great Culture
Medical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 8, 2018
So far, I like working for All Medical. The culture is unmatched. Great feel to the office. There are testing out a training program which I think will get better with time but it's not bad starting out. I would recommend this job to someone straight out of college, or to someone who is looking for a career. If you've already started your career, this would basically be like starting over. If you're good with that, then go for it. If not, find an associate level position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Medical Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

4.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight