All Medical Personnel Employee Reviews

Very resourceful
Patient Access Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 6, 2019
Temporary assignment @local hospital. Easy job interview and loved working with the people. Steady pace, easy training and great people to work with. Highly recommended
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Temporary
temp. jobs
Administrative Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 26, 2019
Lots of temp jobs. Temp to hire not really true. I believe the buy-out is too expensive. I found out that the job I was at was paying about $23 an hour for me and I was getting paid $13. And at another location the same thing occurred and I was then told that the buy-out was too expensive that they found someone independently to fill the position.
Pros
Good way to gain experience in Healthcare
Cons
temporary work; limited open positions
Recruiting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXFebruary 26, 2019
The management is good, the training gives you what you need, then it's up to you. The longer and harder you work the more it pays off. They are willing to mentor you to reach your max potential.
Great company
Certified Phlebotomist/Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 26, 2019
The staff are all nice and pleasant to work with on a daily basis. I am grateful that I was able to work for this company more than once. All medical has truly grown.
Pros
None at this time
Cons
None at this time
Working for All Medical
PHLEBOTOMIST (I.O.P.) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 5, 2019
I was hired to work for All Medical as a Phlebotomist. I served as a customer services representatives greeting patients and providing them with assistance. I drew labs on a daily basis. I enjoyed working with the patients.
Pros
Laid off without warning
Cons
No benefits.
Productive, intellegent smart patient enviroment
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLJanuary 3, 2019
Definitely and rewarding and great challenge to seek after. I love helping other's who are in need of my services, Nursing is obviously a caring and supporting need of service for everyone.
Commenting would be unfair.
Medical Lab Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  W Hollywood, CANovember 30, 2018
I applied to this company for a Phlebotomy position. They are in the process currently of getting me a position other than what I'm currently licensed and applying for???
Official response from All Medical Personnel
December 5, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve your experience. Please feel free to email monty.mckentry@allmedical.com with further questions and concerns.

fun
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSNovember 29, 2018
awesome place to work for. very helpful, very supportive. family oriented company. pay is awesome. the only thing i did not like was that no benefits were provided.
Pros
pay
benefits
Na
All Medical Personnel (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 25, 2018
I have had the best experience working for all medical in these many years this is the best place to start off as a temp agency they give you all the experience that you need companies that they work for always encourage them to follow up with them and make your experience the best one that you have ever had I will always enjoy love and encourage anyone to come out and work for all medical cuz it's the best company in the world to work for all medical personnel is the drive that any inexperienced person that's coming out of school would love to work for and I think them highly from the bottom of my heart that they are the best company in the United States to work for so if you ever need a temp agencies to work for in the medical field always go through all medical personnel I encourage you to thank you
Great position
EDI Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 16, 2018
I did a temporary position for them and it was great. Process was easy and the company I went to was great as well. The pay was good and if it was a temp to perm position I would have stayed.
Pros
Company and Management
Cons
Temp Position
Medical Front Office
Medical Front Office (Former Employee) –  Aventura OncologySeptember 19, 2018
The experience with All Medical was great. I was definitely blessed with given the opportunity to learn a system and working for Vascular surgeons was most rewarding. Learning the different radiology ultrasounds and different procedures. Also obtain referrals and authorizations which is my passion for the job.
really good company,
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Safety Harbor, FLSeptember 12, 2018
really good company, they are very understandable, looking for the best job option, the hardest part of the job is that are temporary and they don't work in my new area
quick process
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 23, 2018
i was a temp with the company very low pay rate and no really contact with office everything was done thru the computer as such as putting in you hours
Good Management
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 20, 2018
The Management is good but some companies they send you to Only want Temp help. Not Temp to Hire No matter how much you have accomplished within the Company.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No guarantee permanent position
confusing work place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 9, 2018
I was supposed to be haired direct then at the last minute they hired me through a temp agency. I found that everything we discussed during my interview to be false.
Will get you placed into a job rapidly.
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 3, 2018
They are very effective at finding and placing a perspective employee a job in the medical field, particularly in the area of phlebotomy in my experience.
love working there
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 23, 2018
good work flow, learn collecting urine samples for drug screens, great management team, workplace culture very professional, great management team that cares, hardest putting in my two weeks learn different peoples back ground.
Good part-time work if you have a loaded schedule.
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJuly 17, 2018
Core work involved collecting observed urine specimens, data entry, labeling the samples and preparing them for shipment for a inpatient/outpatient drug rehabilitation clinic with occasional other duties. The hours were typically less than twenty hours a week, which even for the decent pay for the work will not sustain you very well if you need to make ends meet. There are also no benefits of any kind. Though the job itself is very low key, in a clinical office environment, though for 95% of my time there was without A/C of any kind and was offered poor temporary solutions to get by. Very bad for summer and winter. Downtime is typical. The majority of patients aren't a hassle, clinicians are nice enough (some are more annoying then others) aside from one or two EXTREMELY rude nurses and management overall is very nice and generally know what they're doing. Essentially, you have three "bosses", the clinic aka client, All Med who pays you and handles administrative issues that arise but you almost never interact with and the diagnostic lab you technically do work for.

My biggest complaint is that I was laid off without warning, told it was due to "business decisions we weren't privy to" between All Med and the client and diagnostic lab, completely unrelated to my performance. But then I noticed that the same day I was let go by All Med they reposted the exact same position. Thus meaning that I was most likely lied to regarding the reason for my firing, I was told "I'd be considered for any new openings" but also that nothing was available at the moment. Interesting. Another
  more... thing to notice is that they call the position "seasonal" but there is never a defined end of employment, I suspect its more of a cover for firing employees suddenly with a preemptive excuse. This summates to an egregious lack of transparency.  less
Pros
Low stress, weekly pay, simple work
Cons
Hours are slim, no lunch break, no benefits, no advancement, little transparency
Watch your back
Licensed Specimen Collector (Current Employee) –  Fall River, MAJuly 16, 2018
This company deals with substance abuse. I was told l was doing a great job, atleast that what l thought. l revied feedback from the company everything was good. Then got blindsided by a coworker and lost my job with this company.
Not applicable at this time
SR. Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJuly 15, 2018
No review is applicable at this time, as I have not been part of this company, for temporary employment, in over 12 years. The company provided temporary employment opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Medical Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

4.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight