All Medical Personnel Management reviews

Great position
EDI Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 16, 2018
I did a temporary position for them and it was great. Process was easy and the company I went to was great as well. The pay was good and if it was a temp to perm position I would have stayed.
Pros
Company and Management
Cons
Temp Position
Good Management
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLAugust 20, 2018
The Management is good but some companies they send you to Only want Temp help. Not Temp to Hire No matter how much you have accomplished within the Company.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No guarantee permanent position
love working there
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSJuly 23, 2018
good work flow, learn collecting urine samples for drug screens, great management team, workplace culture very professional, great management team that cares, hardest putting in my two weeks learn different peoples back ground.
Good part-time work if you have a loaded schedule.
Specimen Collector (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDJuly 17, 2018
Core work involved collecting observed urine specimens, data entry, labeling the samples and preparing them for shipment for a inpatient/outpatient drug rehabilitation clinic with occasional other duties. The hours were typically less than twenty hours a week, which even for the decent pay for the work will not sustain you very well if you need to make ends meet. There are also no benefits of any kind. Though the job itself is very low key, in a clinical office environment, though for 95% of my time there was without A/C of any kind and was offered poor temporary solutions to get by. Very bad for summer and winter. Downtime is typical. The majority of patients aren't a hassle, clinicians are nice enough (some are more annoying then others) aside from one or two EXTREMELY rude nurses and management overall is very nice and generally know what they're doing. Essentially, you have three "bosses", the clinic aka client, All Med who pays you and handles administrative issues that arise but you almost never interact with and the diagnostic lab you technically do work for.

My biggest complaint is that I was laid off without warning, told it was due to "business decisions we weren't privy to" between All Med and the client and diagnostic lab, completely unrelated to my performance. But then I noticed that the same day I was let go by All Med they reposted the exact same position. Thus meaning that I was most likely lied to regarding the reason for my firing, I was told "I'd be considered for any new openings" but also that nothing was available at the moment. Interesting. Another
  more... thing to notice is that they call the position "seasonal" but there is never a defined end of employment, I suspect its more of a cover for firing employees suddenly with a preemptive excuse. This summates to an egregious lack of transparency.  less
Pros
Low stress, weekly pay, simple work
Cons
Hours are slim, no lunch break, no benefits, no advancement, little transparency
Management was unsupportive-not forthcoming with contract terms
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 23, 2018
I was happy to be given an opportunity to work in my field as a recent Graduate. I was given a lot of training and exposure to different work environments.
Pros
Good starting place
Cons
Management is not cohesive
Great temp agency
Medical Assistant/ Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 6, 2018
Great job placements,very professional work culture,reliable and fair pay. Excellent medical office to work in. Management is great and very helpful to the temp agents.
Good company
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 2, 2018
Leardership in some divions is amazing but in others not so great. The future of company is heading in great direction if they could weed out bad management. I would say it could be one of the best companies to work for. Very fast paced stressfull at times. Most of people you work are friendly willing to help. Pay is ok but not great. Benefits are good but get better with years you work there.
Great for supplementary income.
PRN PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 19, 2018
My experience with my management was sub-par. However, when I reported my experience to a representative assigned to evaluate employee experience, I was given a full opportunity to state my case and informed that I would be invited to return as a phlebotomist for this company.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Poor communication from management
Good
RMA/Collection Technician (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNAugust 22, 2017
I was just starting out from College. It was hard for me to learn with the minimal training I got. Chaotic work environment. No set standards for employees.
Fun Company To Work For
Receptionist - Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 26, 2017
I enjoyed working for all medical personnel. Easy group to work with. I would recommend them to a friend. A typical work day was not routine, working in the medical field is different everyday. Everyday you learn something new from your coworkers and patients . Management was easy to work with as long as you show up for work on time and did your job. Workplace culture was all about team work. Hardest part of the job was dealing with difficult patients. The most fun part of the job was helping patients feel better and making them smile.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Job assignments
they were very good at giving me work
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 6, 2017
easy going,learned how to work with different employers.
management was nice to work for very helpful in getting me work.
the hardest part of the job was waiting to get work.the most enjoyable part was going to the different jobs they send me to and working with different people.
Pros
getting work
Cons
waiting to be called for work
Temporary
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 6, 2017
Communication needs to be better with employees. Its ok to work there if you need to start working quickly. I don't have much else to say. Im just trying to get this done
Cardiology Consultants of Tx
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TxMay 22, 2017
Start the day with assisting with Testing, usually done around 1:00pm, then I go to assist wherever I am needed.
I have worked at the Front desk, and the Clinic assisting patients to be roomed. Also assisting answering the phones and forwarding calls to appropriate person or area.

I have learned a New EMR system while working here, Epic.
The management is great and very helpful.
I have been assisting while 2 girls go on maternity leave.
I just do not know if this will turn to Permanent position
Very good
speciman processor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 12, 2017
Very flexible. Laid back environment. Very good pay. New learning material. Very professional management. Great hours of operation. GREAT COWORKERS. great benefits.
Great people.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Skowhegan, MEMarch 21, 2017
I had a great experience working for All Medical. The people were great, management was wonderful to work with and I had a wonderful time stepping in to help.
Pros
Great atmosphere Great people Great pay
Cons
Only temporary position but pro if thats what you are looking for as I was.
Best Staffing Firm
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 27, 2017
All Medical is by far the best company I have worked for. Not only do they seek out genuinely good employees, but they are completely devoted to the training and success of EVERY individual.
I have been here for a few months and I can tell you that the reviews below are not accurate. I have found the management to be exceptionally supportive, the environment to be friendly and upbeat, and the overall goal of the company to be obtainable. If you are devoted to your growth and success , the company will be to.
Great at finding you part time and full time work
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FL 33021February 9, 2017
This was an agency that help me to find my very first job upon re-entry to the civilian sector after ETS from the military.. I enjoy the majority of the positions that they assigned me to and really found the management to be pleasant and professional.
Pros
good stepping stone
Cons
pay scale some what low.
Lcs
LCS (Former Employee) –  Fort MyersOctober 8, 2016
Worse temp company to work for, management is unreliable, and job security is not guaranteed. Do not waste your time with this company look somewhere else, you will most likely be out of a job within a month.
Pros
Cons
everything
I really enjoyed working for All Medical .
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Bedford, TXSeptember 16, 2016
My day always started stocking my draw station, and making sure it was very neat, and clean. I learned that a smile, and a how do you do goes a long way. Making the patient feel that they have your undivided attention. And professionalism in what you do helps ease their fears. Management, and co workers were always helpful, and kind. A pleasure to work with. Traveling was the hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that what I was doing being an aide to help a patient get better, or find the answer to a medical issues.
Pros
My patients. My ability to share my professionlism by drawing blood.
Cons
Traveling.
Productive and fun
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 10, 2016
Interacting with patients and having them leaving with a smile on there face.Getting help and helping co-worker and as well as management pitching in when necessary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Medical Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

4.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight