All Metro Health Care Employee Reviews

New Managers since I started but they don’t pay enough
Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJAugust 7, 2018
When I started it was Norell everything was great then they sold it to All Metro and things change. The only good thing is you don’t need a car to work.
Pros
Don’t need a car/ paid weekly
Cons
Pay rate
Poor communication and scheduling managment.
Certified Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYAugust 7, 2018
Very overworked aides, would get stuck longer than shift due to aides calling in and due to high priority patients that could not be left alone.
When i worked there they did not offer direct deposit so I would have to drive to Liverpool from Oswego twice a week. Would have to drop off time sheets on Monday and pick up paycheck on friday's. Sometimes I would be scheduled on those days and not able to make it to the office when they were open so sometimes would have to wait two weeks for a paycheck.
Pros
liked working with clients
Cons
did not like working for company due to poor office management.
enjoyed working with the ederly
PERSONAL CARE AIDE (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYAugust 5, 2018
i worked with the elderly and tbi patients I love caring for them and the really became a part of my life I enjoy getting up going to work I also have a pca certificate and I took grate pride and what i
Pros
paid for lunches
Cons
brakes was very short
Highly stressful
Clerical (Current Employee) –  Lynbrook, NYJuly 20, 2018
No room to grow. Received some healthcare experience. Met some decent hard working people but were under utilized. While people who should have been let go were not.
its a very good experiment to work with the elderly
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 14, 2018
I used to take care of my mother in law,I like looking out for the elderly,that's my goal making the elderly more comfortable and being there for them.
a very persistent and fluent way of getting hours and work
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 11, 2018
working for all metro was a very fluent way of getting hours i learned alot about different types of ways on handle to work as a pca while maintaining multitasking and satisfying the customers and wellbeing
Pros
supervisor did excellent in matching the client with us workers very well
Job security
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 7, 2018
I like to work for this place they used to give me a lot of hours to work when I stared with them it not a bad company to work with. They re always have something for their staff.
like woring there
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  1350 university aveune rochester nyJuly 4, 2018
take care of my clients in their homes cooking and cleaning and bathing them for the day and help them with things around the house and helping them cook
Pros
helping
Cons
coworkers
Well engergized people
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Binghamton, NYJuly 2, 2018
They care about their workers and work with them to help with any problems that the worker may have and get the problem situated at fast as they can they’re good about that
Pros
Wage varies
Cons
Low pay
Home health nursing
Home Care RN (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 1, 2018
The pay could have been better. There was no company health insurance compensation. One week vacation pay after one year if you work 40 hours a week. I was never offered any training. Even CPR was on your own.
disorganized
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 29, 2018
At first i like the company but once they started being real messy with my checks then we had a problem! good thing i had another job because i wouldnt have had any money. They are slow with everything that act like they dont get faxed information when i know they do and they act as if they are so christian like but be in the back talking about everybody that comes through that door messy
Caring place to work
LPN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 18, 2018
Its always a pleasure to come to work, devoted also caring staff. promotion within the company, the resident are so understanding , it always feel like your at home.
A typical day at work - to provide safety and comfort to patient.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 2, 2018
The In-service Training allows me to update my skills and reviews on the important aspect of the job which is all about providing our patients with good care and safety.
Management was different
Home Health Aide (HHA) (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 31, 2018
There was a differents after the management changed. I enjoyed working with the patients and helping them to keep their independence and I have learned so much form them.
productive and interesting
PERSONAL CARE AIDE (Current Employee) –  1450 Western Ave Albany NyMay 10, 2018
a typical day would be going to a clients house and helping them with bathing sometimes house work feeding if need be assist with making their meal or in some cases making their meals for them keep them company and allow them to have safe reliable care from home the hardest part may be have to deal with a difficult client or a difficult family member
All metro
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 8, 2018
Loved them and my clients, my favorite lady passed away but i also had to care for my sister and she was more important to m than anything. Everyone was great never had any issues
Fun and competitive
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYApril 21, 2018
I absolutely loved working at all metro health care. I have been here for 7 years and hate the fact that I am leaving. The only reason I am resigning is because I am moving out of state and there is no all metro in my new state.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Sometimes they mess up your hours
Dont work there
Billing /Claims Specialist (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYApril 20, 2018
Terrible place to work. Take my advise, they are very rude and nasty and this is the managers. Yell t you on the floor. There is so much.Backstabbers and no raises.
Pros
Leave early before every holiday
Cons
Too many to list
Not well organized
Home health Aide (Current Employee) –  Lauderhill, FLApril 17, 2018
The ladies who work in the office are nice,however they lack communication between the varying positions. I do not think this industry is for me as the pay does not amount for the amount of work needed. It also can be mentally tolling.
Pros
Overtime available
Cons
Unorganized
Was a great place to work for
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ny nyApril 13, 2018
All metro is a great place to work at and the staff was great,they would send you to alot of different people homes located in your area or close. I will recommend all metro to anyone living in ny
Pros
No free anything
Cons
Only thing i can say bad is that they would mail your check

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Metro Health Care. Our community is ready to answer.