All My Sons Moving & Storage Employee Reviews

Its moving!
Lead Driver/Mover/Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2018
Moving can be a stressful job. That being said customers are the best part of the job. The moving is the easy part but take care of the customer and it makes the day a breeze.
Extremely unprofessional
Helper (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, scJune 14, 2018
Inconsiderate of the customers needs. Shows up with less than required crew members for the job. Very poor time and cost estimates. I was personally threatened my job security for not working in unsafe working conditons.
All my sons promises were not kept
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 14, 2018
Management changed in Texas caused changes that didn't always wrong in each location. Seemed as if it was a family business but was actually hard core corporate structure. They have great people who with more training could do a better job.
Pros
great name
Cons
Never kept to agreements
No manager skills
Helper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJune 10, 2018
Poor management short your pay check every week the manager is rude short you on your hours that you work hard for it’s just a respectful company to work for
ping pong table
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 6, 2018
i like this moving company because i left the state and got to travel and see diffrent things and diffrent states that i haven't been to it was great.
Pros
moving
Cons
driving
I liked it was a experience that I want back
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 28, 2018
It's a relaxing hard-working job thay sometimes can be stressful. But. Good pay as long you work. And willing learn & to. Habe proper respect for other people's property .
Pros
Yes sometimes but always come prepared
Cons
It depends how big the jon is
Helper
Mover/Helper (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 21, 2018
Helping our customers move without any damage toward the furniture make sure we work as a team always make sure to lift properly and always working safe
Pros
Money
Cons
Working in the sun
productive and helpful
Helper (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 19, 2018
Very Knowledgeable place to work for. There were few jobs available during my employment time so I decided to end my time there. It was a slow season at the time.
no job you would want to make out be a career job
Driver, Full-time (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCMay 17, 2018
no place i would ever work at any more they lie about everything no benefits, NO HONEST pay, i blew out my knee on the the job and they didnt want TO give me paid time off it is a bad place to work HONESTLY!!!.
Pros
Dont look appreciate there workers
Cons
No place to work ever
Out with the old, in with the newbs
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 15, 2018
Was a great place to work until the ownership and management changed. I went from working with pros to working with cons. Caught management stealing from branches and customers. Branches have drivers with no license to drive, assist in thefts, and manipulate everything possible.
Pros
Due to turnover rate, you won't have to work there long.
Ok
Mover and Packer (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 12, 2018
I enjoyed helping costumers and receiving tips provided by most costumers that was a huge boost to my pay being on the job they hardly call employees in to work
Dont waste your time!!!
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 7, 2018
No medical,no dental, no anything don't waste your time with this company not worth it. You don't know yo ur schedule they give the good job's to people that's there favorites
Pros
Cons
customers will maybe tip you
Na
Lawn Care Team Member (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 4, 2018
The company was cool to work for. There were few jobs available during my employment time so I decided to end my time there. It was a slow season at the time.
Fun workplace
Helper (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 27, 2018
Very good work but the schedule was never permanent, you go in everyday but don’t always get to work. Pay is fair considering there are some customers that tip very well
Pros
Usually very good tips
Cons
No exact schedule
rough
Driver (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 24, 2018
Corporate had there hands to deep in the store. When my hiring manager left their replacement was garbage. Job itself was enjoyable (being a mover) but outside of that there wasn't much good about it.
Pros
tips
Cons
management
Stressful and poor management
Senior Branch Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 23, 2018
When i began working here the management and the ability to move up in the company is why i loved my job. company was bought over and all of that left.
Only if you are desperate
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 22, 2018
If you like working in a toxic environment this is the place for you. Management will not do anything about physical violence on the job. Worst place I have worked hands down. Only got a raise because I gave them a week notice. Coworkers were all ex cons that believed they were still in prison. If you do work over 40 hours a week you do not get time and a half, everything is strait pay.
Pros
There were good tips if you got a good crew.
Cons
Literally everything.
Way too many hours. Only for those who do not have family, or want their job to become ALL of their life
Assistant Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 13, 2018
The corporate mentality brings you in with the promise that you will have a balance of work and life. A promise that you will not work more than 55 to 60 hours a week. The time I spent there was easily 80 hours per week. Not a single day did I work less than 12 hours. I took the job expecting it to be 5 days a week. Negative. You are expected to work 12 to 15 hour shifts 6 days a week and sometimes 7. They book more jobs than they can handle so have fun being a mover two to three times a week. Don't expect to see your family at all on the days that you're at work. This is not a place for a family man. If you're looking for your salary to pay you $8 an hour while giving you no time at home, this job is for you. As a well-respected man I hope that you Heed These words and stick to something that will actually better your life and career.
Pros
You will find good weed connects
Cons
Everything, from hours to the employees you manage.
Driver/Mover (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 11, 2018
Gotta be strong and willing to work any and all hours Saturday s included.... Sometimes sundays too.... U will work with different people all the time
Mehh
Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 9, 2018
Typical work day - Show up at 7 AM, inspect truck, wait for crew to arrive. Contact customer, be surprised by the situation, never pre-planned. You could be out all day and night. Definitely not a 10 AM to 4 PM. I learned how to drive a 26ft box truck and move furniture. work place is like you are with friends. Hardest part is not having reliable hours and not making enough weekly nor in tips to pay your bills. Most enjoyable is travel. Definitely good for those who dont have a staggering amount of bills or family, more of a "had a day off, show up" kinda job.
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
Low hours-low pay-no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All My Sons Moving & Storage. Our community is ready to answer.