All My Sons Moving & Storage

All My Sons Moving & Storage Employee Reviews

United States570 reviews
Featured review
All My Sons Moving & Storage selected this as a representative review
Fun and exciting place to work. Every day is different and truly provides a sense of satisfaction. Great support from upper management to give each branch the tools for success. Fully transparent PNL helps give Managers real ownership of their bottom line. All My Sons gives you the opportunity and empowerment to hone your management skills and develop your team to WIN THE DAY!
Pros
Bonus Structure, Staffing Descisions, Competive Environment
something they be so you don't get that much hour some day dYs u don't work need good exercise at a great w or place trying a new charge do something new
This company is terrible. You’re not compensated for a lot of your time. Some days you get up and go to work and they send you home. You never know ahead of time if you’ll be off. There’s lots of favoritism in the company and unfair treatment.
I love my job and the company. To all the ones on here complaining about everything. I'm sorry that you didn't have a great experience like I have. This company has truly helped me better myself and my family.
The management is absolutely terrible and will make no attempt to help you or even help you grow with the company. To them you are truly a grunt labor worker and nothing more, disposable. They have 10 new dudes every time I walk in. They are greedy and just want you to complete as many jobs as you can in a day. I’ve had to do 4 jobs in a day and have gotten nothing from it not even a pat on the back. You DO NOT get paid when you arrive at 7 in the morning! You get paid when you arrive to the job site silly right? Maybe illegal. You will sit in a truck 2 hours until you see a dime. Terrible pay, you aren’t paid from when you get there, management is terrible, no workers compensation during corona virus, no room for growth please save yourself and do not work for this moving company. Find one that will actually pay you when you get there and one that will recognize your efforts when you work like a slave. A moving company that will compensate you for working during a pandemic. A moving company that will care for you in any situation. This is not the one so please find one that will be.
Pros
No pros at all
Cons
Long hours, not paid the whole time, bad management, labor intensive work
Horrible hours, horrible pay, aggressive coworkers, and unprofessional. I was stressed the entire time that I worked here and it has taken a toll on my entire body.
Pros
Some flexibility
Cons
Everything else
The Pay depends on your ethnicity not your experience, You do not have set hours and are only paid for hours you work loading and unloading the Truck, No travel time but they Charge the customer for travel time. They lie to the customer about charges; which decreases your chance of getting tipped and Tips account most of your income in the moving business. They will try and send on a job at 8pm and don't care if it takes until 2am to finish.
Terrible management not family friendly, they do not care about your concerns, no safety enforced, just down out bad place to work, unless you are completely desperate
Pros
non
Cons
everything
They have and need to get better office personnel. And have a lack of keeping the good employees and keeping the ones who don't care to work and do a good job
Employees are severely underpaid for the work that they do, so the turn overrate is crazy. It is back breaking work. Heavy lifting, angry customers, and staff wants to prove how strong they are. What they say prior to hire is not what happens. Write down and get signed everything said to you. Alot of chiefs no indians.
Pros
Pay is ok for drivers horrible for helpers
Cons
Arrive at 7, u wait around for hours before you start getting paid. All the time.
This job is horrible place to work un organization I don’t know why the management hasn’t gotten fired after trucks being rolled over and people being racist.
Pros
Tips
Cons
No overtime pay
Wort place I worked at. The hard work you put in is not worth the pay you get. Racist, rude employees. Management sucks. Don't treat you like a human. Over worked and underpaid. Will hire anyone. Working with other employees they judge you for LITERALLY ANYTHING. NO SET SCHEDULE. 12 A day of work and getting paid for 8. Manager just text you the time to coming in the day before. If you show up late you'll be fired.
Don't even work here, they rip you off by saying you have claims and won't even tell you what it's for, i hope they get shut down, they also rip on the customers
Pros
Cons
The bosses and pay
Often gets the job done right and in customer satisfaction. They move at a fast yet steady pase and get everything done with no damaging to yiur funiture or house
Work isn’t bad fun to meet new people. Company Very disorganized, not a set schedule and no order. You receive your schedule the night before you have to work. Never a guarantee on hours. Pay is good.
The managers are black but treat black customers like nothing. all the work trucks have holes in them, either you work 3 jobs a day with stairs from 6:30 am to 9pm or not at all, no overtime, if your at work for 12 hrs you'll most likely only get paid for 8 because they cheat you out your hrs and blame it on policy.
Just a crooked moving company
Pros
Tips
Cons
Nothing good but tips
Never paid correctly always wanted us to work late never paid travel time didn't care about families or personal life matters felt very unappreciated.
Pros
Money when paid right
Cons
Waste of time
As a helper we go inside do a inventory so nothing will get lose or stolen get all the things we need take inside and prepare for the move we protect all furniture with wrap
If you have ethics and good character you will not fit in... The corporate office just wants you to sell sell sell and rip off customers. they do not care about quality.
And if you don't make your numbers due to their outrageous pricing and they don't believe in discounts, they will totally put you to the back burner and give another estimator the leads.

Do yourself a favor, apply somewhere else, they have a revolving door.
Moved funiture to customer in a orderly manner with out any scraps bumps good pace working with the right workers is a plus as well pretty simple job.
Take things too personal Ft. Worth office are all men and have more drama then a sorority house. Cant voice an opinion on anything unless you act like a bafoon or total d in which case they cower to you and let you do whatever you want
Ask a question about working or interviewing at All My Sons Moving & Storage. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7
InHerSight Score
1.9Personal Development
2.1Career Opportunities
1.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight