All My Sons Moving & Storage Employee Reviews

management was terrible
Driver-supervisor (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXSeptember 19, 2018
I would never recommend this job to anyone. Management does not care about the well being of any employee. All they care about is money, they forget the employees make them.
hiring drivers and helpers
MOVE COORDINATOR, CUSTOMER SERVICE, HR, ACCOUNTING (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 4, 2018
coming jobs payroll, paperwork, booking local job quotes, setting up 3rd party. purchasing office and packing supplies. setting appointments for sales. etc
Pros
great work place happy up beat
Cons
getting customer complaints
Simply Amazing...
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Garfield Heights, OHAugust 24, 2018
Best leadership team I have ever worked for. Amazing direct report that is always there to answer questions, coach, or simply provide positive encouragement. Weekends as well. Good work life balance if you earn it, communicate plans ahead of time, and make the most of time while at work. Very professional corporate structure, clearly defined goals, constant feedback all the way from the CEO. I simply cannot say enough. Great bonus structure if you run a tight ship, focus on the health of your branch, and ask for guidance when needed.
Moving and Storage
Moving storage (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 21, 2018
It was a not worth working at Moving and Storage Company I wouldn't waste anyone time working there at all .its not so good of ran business at all but
worst place I ever worked
Estimator (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAAugust 20, 2018
Disregard the 4 and 5 star reviews. Here is the real deal. When you are hired, which is very easy, they fly you to Dallas, Tx. for training. The training, hotel and flight are all paid by company. You learn how to inventory items in a customers home that are to be moved. After you return to your branch, reality hits you. You get no salary. You only get paid after a customer books the move, and the move is complete. That means you can spend weeks without pay, since a lot of customers have other companies coming out to quote the moving costs. A lot of customers are just getting ready by getting quotes, but may not be moving for months. In Dallas, business is great because that is where the home office has been for years. There is also a lot of money in Dallas. Not so much in other areas where the business is located. This is the real deal
Pros
2 weeks training in Dallas Texas
Cons
You won't make any money with this company
Good job
Mover/Trainer (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 13, 2018
Some days are hard some days are easy its not promise to you a easy or a hard day the pay is reasonable just as long as you apply yourself and the lunch and other breaks is really up to you its on the road all day job
Very relaxed, everybody helps one another
Moving company (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 13, 2018
It’s a very good place to work, everyone works together. You get enoug hours and the pay rate is pretty good. I would recommend this job to friends. Nice place
Sales, Sales, Sales
Outside Sales Estimator (Former Employee) –  Boerne, TXAugust 11, 2018
As an Out-side Sales/Service Estimator the only goal is to BE A SALES CLOSER. While inside clients homes and offices, provide cubed-metric style proposals in order to estimate and calculate the overall cost by weight and labor rates for packing,supplies,boxes,tapes,travel time,etc. in order to provide "The best moving experience"!
Pros
100% Commission!
productive and fast paced
driver/mover (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 9, 2018
great management great attitude.as for the hours take into consideration you can work up to 70 hours weekly but also work less than 40 hours. because sometimes not alot of people are looking to move the job can slow down other than that its a good company.
Pros
good pay.
Cons
work can slow down.
coworkers and management very unprofessional
Driver/ Mover (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 6, 2018
I worked for this company awhile becau8se of the fast money there are no benefits your pay hourly is very low considering the VERY hard work the men perform they show favoritism especially when it comes to pay which is so unfair and demeaning to a hardworking man with a family to feed. also when it comes to what moved they give to certain drivers because we basically lived off tips.
All my sons
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXAugust 5, 2018
All My Sons Moving and Storage is a very large company that brings in a lot of outside people and rarely promotes from within the company. Not a lot of opportunity here.
Productive And Fun Work Enviroment
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  Seekonk, MAAugust 5, 2018
On a daily bases, I would receive a list of jobs and their expectations. I would have too great and introduce myself and my company to the customers, meet and over exceed their expectations. This for me was the most enjoyable part of the job, it helped me to secure tips for me and my crew< potential receive free lunches via the client and many other incentives. The hardest part of the day was Coming to work going to a site and the customer had already canceled the job and we weren't aware, also getting to a job with a two-man crew and it being a four-man job, we would still complete the jobs, because we were both dedicated and hard workers but it would do damage on your body when it was time for the 2nd and or 3rd job.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
pay and benefits
labor
Laborer mover (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 30, 2018
the management is not good they don't treat everyone fair they have a lot of favoritism .

the job is so hard on you its not worth the pay..

i didn't like how they treated the customers ..
It is a medial job for Felons
Mover- Driver (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 26, 2018
They will hire anyone regardless of your background, so decent place for felons with no where to go to work. They have horrible tactics on schedule their employees you never know day to day if you are working.
Over all ok
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 23, 2018
All my sons a good place to work but they don’t have no benefits no 401(k) no medical and no overtime over all a good company for some if your younger it’s a good place
Pros
Travel
Cons
Not home
Slow and unorgainze
Mover (Current Employee) –  United StatesJuly 20, 2018
Slow, unprofessional and unorganized all my sons did not have a schedule also your hours arent tracked my check was short and the work you do for a little pay is not worth it
Its moving!
Lead Driver/Mover/Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 11, 2018
Moving can be a stressful job. That being said customers are the best part of the job. The moving is the easy part but take care of the customer and it makes the day a breeze.
Hard job, bad hours.
Helper (Current Employee) –  Cocoa, FLJune 20, 2018
Instead of getting a set schedule, you get a text the night before hoping that you are working the next day. The pay isn't all that great either, a job like that and you deserve at least $15 an hour, not $9 or $10
Pros
Company pays for out of state stays for work and pays for food too.
Cons
Bad scheduling, average management, and have bad hiring ethics.
Extremely unprofessional
Helper (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, scJune 14, 2018
Inconsiderate of the customers needs. Shows up with less than required crew members for the job. Very poor time and cost estimates. I was personally threatened my job security for not working in unsafe working conditons.
All my sons promises were not kept
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 14, 2018
Management changed in Texas caused changes that didn't always wrong in each location. Seemed as if it was a family business but was actually hard core corporate structure. They have great people who with more training could do a better job.
Pros
great name
Cons
Never kept to agreements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All My Sons Moving & Storage. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about