All Smiles Dental

Working at All Smiles Dental: 16 Reviews

United States16 reviews

Fun workplace and meeting new people

I enjoy working here and meeting new clients and I enjoy the idea of being busy. It always a different day with different situations. I enjoy working with the clients. My co workers are fun and wonderful.

nice coworkers

The front office was a bit rude but the back office assistance were great. Caring for patients and making them comfortable and also keeping the office neat and tidy.

All Smiles Dental insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Warning!!

There’s nothing I want then to rant but I believe in karma.. I was treated with no respect. I was screamed at in front of patients as well as had my personal business put on display when I was attending the matter and not in the office violating my employee rights! I was lied to about advancement. There were two people fired on the 4 months I was hired on. And another 1 quit! The doctor is very rude! I now know who I never would work for ever again!!!

Doctor who is a great mentor and boss!

Doctor is amazing and passionate about dentistry. Motivates you to learn and work efficiently. Employees and boss train you and are patient. Loved working here!

Pros

Flexible working hours

Family oriented Dental Office

I worked for All Smiles Dental for 17 years and hated to leave!I was front desk team lead/scheduling coordinator .It taught me how to get new patients and keep them.

Valued my job here!

I valued and loved my job at All Smiles Dental. I loved the people I worked with, the experience & education I gained, and the training received. The Dentist really cares about his guests and his employees, and really takes care of them. I highly recommend All Smiles Dental for those searching for a career in this field, and people looking for a great Dentist & staff.

Summary Review

Not really comfortable writing a review summary on my past employer All Smiles Dental. I worked very hard for this dentist. This office did not offer any health benefits.

Staff is very hard to work for.

Office Manager is the Dentist wife. She is very hard to work for. The office manager is always moody and the dentist is cheap in his supplies. They are both unethical and frugal in all aspects of their office.

Clinic Closed

This clinic was only open for less than a year. The doctor that opened up got married and relocated to a different state. There is now a different clinic open in the same space.

Pros

Free dental cleaning/exams

Cons

not enough training

intern

great doctor, learned new things about dental. management amazing. needed to intern to graduate would 100 recommend. interesting as an internship. learned medical field

Nasty

The worst , totally against job labor law, work is doubled and no benefit sweat shop. Employees should not be afraid to post reviews about current or past employers . Employer treats you like dirt or can not talk to you like a person with respect. Sad , there should be an app called employers on blast so beware.

Pros

Non

Cons

Non

fastpace

Always on your feet, on the go. schedule fluctuates must be able to adapt to rapid change , must always be 10 steps ahead, must be able to deal with stress and learn to roll with it

Pros

Nice people

Cons

Long days

Not nice place

Not a very good place to work.. go through employees way too much, poor quality work, do not treat the employees well. Always find ways to sabotage you.

Pros

Clean place

Cons

Go through employees constantly.

fun workplace

busy office but this office new ownwer is south texas dental, it seems it has slown down from old co workers. I was the lead assistant so I would help many new comers how to manage the flow of patient and direct them,.

Ok place to work everyone nice but office manager

Pay was well office manager needs alot of work had alot of complaints from pt about her , but she still was allowed to pick at people , alot like being in school dealing with a bully when she singles you out . I did enjoy work there before she came to work there and learned alot of stuff. Down fall I should of went for office manager when I was asked instead of turning it down who knows would still be there. Most enjoyable part would have to be the patients loved them

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Dealing with office manager

fast paced friendly enviornment

All Smiles was a wonderful place to work. I had fantastic coworkers. It was challenging working with different patients on a daily basis. It was also very face paced which I loved.

Pros

continuing education

Cons

no room for advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Smiles Dental. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits