All State Home Health Employee Reviews

great company
Caregiver Personal Care Aides (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 19, 2018
they were very understanding and flrexible especially when I had to take medical leave. I enjoyed working there but i had to relocate. i would recommend
Work Environment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 18, 2018
The office was very friendly and really wanted to help the caregivers succeed. When I felt that something needed to be done with a client, I felt that the office listened to what I had to say, and looked into it. The clients that I worked with were great and friendly and I loved working there. The only reason I left was for lack of hours.
Pros
Caring and Friendly supervisors
Cons
Inconsistent hours
Love my Job
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 31, 2018
I absolutely love my job here!! The people are amazing. I love the family environment. They are under new management and are truly focused on providing great care to the clients
Pros
Great Environment!!
Love, love, LOVE Working Here!
Office Associate (Current Employee) –  Englewood, CODecember 7, 2017
I have worked for All State Home Health for almost a year, and couldn't be happier. I love the people I work with, and I look forward to coming to work each day. We have a really great team here, and everyone does whatever it takes to make our clients happy!
Pros
Fast-paced, friendly, opportunities to advance
Cons
all State did provide job training
home health care and campanion (Former Employee) –  Englewood, CONovember 7, 2017
The company was revamping themselves for changes in Home Health care, and provided as much education and support as they could to employees. They were still trying to define the caregiver role as it pertained to Colorado's new drug laws.
Excellent team and culture!!
Sales & Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 30, 2017
I absolutely love working at All State it definitely has the family like culture, the owners are very interested in the success of their employees. The team is collaborative and supportive but the entire company is as a whole. There’s a lot of exciting things going on and to look forward to, we’re growing rapidly.
Pros
Pay, team, great benefits and potlucks
Great place!
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 29, 2017
All State has friendly people working in and out of the office. The managers are super understanding of needing time off. The supervisors over the Personal Care side are genuine and you can tell really care about their clients and caregivers. I love working for this company and do not intend on leaving.
Caregiving
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COSeptember 26, 2017
Going to each client. Alot of travel. Different sets of people you meet. getting to help people out and enjoy and have paid travel time. No set work place.
Pros
Lots
Cons
Travel
Good Company
Personal Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 18, 2017
This a good company to work for if you are a looking for part time work to fill in the gaps of your day and have a little extra cash in your pocket. Management is good and understanding and willing to work with the care givers and their needs. Also they like to match you and prospective clients or current clients so you have a good work experience.
Very Happy Here
PCW (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 11, 2017
I have worked for All State Home Health for just over a year. I have always enjoyed my time with this company. My supervisors listen to me, and they work with around my schedule. It is easy to pick up additional shifts when I need to make extra money. I would recommend this company!!
Pros
nice clients, friendly office staff
Happy Enviroment
PCW (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 1, 2017
Very caring and professional staff. Willing to work with you to make your schedule work for you and the clients. The travel time pay makes the driving more worth it.
Pros
Flexibility, clients
Cons
Pay could be better
They treat you like family
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 31, 2017
I love working for All State! Client/employee focused staff, professional coworkers, room to learn and grow, and promoting from within is encouraged!
Pros
Work closely with peers, fun atmosphere, team-oriented
I'm going to keep personal feelings OUT of this review
PCW (Former Employee) –  DenverJuly 25, 2017
I was with them for just over a year.

The staff came and went and the office didn't inform their employees. I didn't know who was assisting me when I called, or came in.

The office is chaotic. If you fax something, it usually was lost, not filed or staff stated they never received it.

There were daily calls asking to cover someone else's clients because of a no show or someone was 'sick' - always last minute.

Every client I had weren't able to take care of anything, so I think they were all end-of-life clients. It's an emotional toll.

My clients were far and almost all of my pay went right back into my gas tank.

The pay was poor, considering what you are expected to perform. This is because how much Medicaid/Medicare pays the company. They have a contractual agreement with the state, so what they are given is low, hence, your pay is passed on as such.

I was told the highest pay rate was $10. .my health was more important dealing with smokers.
Pros
Bringing some joy into someone's life and not judging them.
Cons
Second hand smokers, people addicted to drugs (morphine) low pay, no travel reimbursement.
Great Place to work
Field Staff (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJune 16, 2017
It's very easy to talk with anyone in the office, everyone has an open door. They care about the clients and employees. I would highly recommend this company. The owners are always willing to help.
Great team and work environment
Employee/Nurse (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 21, 2017
I've been with the agency about 8 months and have seen nothing but great results in the office and in the field. They have many long time clinicians, some that have been with the agency 10 years! The owners are highly engaged in the day to day business, onsite every day, and make visits to clients when needed. The office staff provide field staff a very high level of support, among the best that I have seen in 20+ years of home health. The agency has been growing steadily and transitioning clinicians from paper to electronic charting. All clinicians working part time or better are now doing electronic charting. They are working to put all CNAs on electronic charting as well. I had several options for a home health management jobs and chose All State due to it's positive work environment, usually a good indicator of how thing run overall. It's held true in my experience.
Pros
committed management and office team, flexible clinician schedules
Bad managment
Clinician (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 16, 2017
The office staff is more concerned with their own politics than with patient care. Can't say that I would recommend working here or receiving care from them because the owner only seems to care about the image of the agency instead of the care provided. They go as far as to ask staff members to give them good reviews so that people would think they are good, when the reality is very different. The documentation system is hard and the office staff don't really know it too well so you don't get a lot of training, but then will be overly critical of your documentation.
Pros
the patients
Cons
very little training
Been there over a decade,great culture
Therapy Director (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 14, 2017
Worked for multiple agencies and this agency by far has best internal work culture, quality control measures as shown by high ratings by state audits and highly professional attitude to achieve optimum care and outcomes for all their patients.
Just a great, positive work atmosphere to be involved with.
No communication
Personal Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 9, 2017
Poor communication between employees and supervisiors you cant really get any clients unless you have a car and can work any shift you have to basically be able to be available 24 hours a day and the pay is horribale i started at 9.00 pr hour and only got a 25 cent raise in three years never gave me a review like they were supposed to.
RN supervisor with poor attitude!
lpn (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 21, 2017
Need to monitor englewood RN supervisor,bad attitude with new hires,equally as bad toward her patients,didnt even bother to wash her hands before procedure!!Parked her car in resident only parking and fired off a few hateful words at the elderly lady whose parking spot she took
Pros
Cons
alot
Needs to get there stuff together
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COJanuary 6, 2017
They don't take the time to train you. The day I went to orientation they sent me out to a clients house with out me knowing what was expected of me. Tell you to just check everything off if you do it or not. Say they are going to pay you for travel time and don't
Pros
short shifts
Cons
lied to about pay