All Web Leads, Inc. Employee Reviews

Wouldn't work here again!
Concierge (Former Employee) –  RemoteAugust 16, 2019
I worked at AWL for 3 weeks. The work is repetitive and stressful. You get hung up on by customers every second and there is hardly and space between calls. The calls literally come in back to back. You can take a 5 min bathroom break but that's it. I didn't like this job at all and felt like a ton was released from my shoulders when I quit. It is definitely the worse job I've ever had.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
The job is bad for your sanity!!
All Web Leads Uniquely Awesome!
Team Lead - Contact Center Training (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 15, 2019
I have only good things to say about All Web Leads. Totally awesome people, thriving culture and management (and CEO) who truly cares about each one of us. I am blessed and thankful to have found such a great place to be!
Pros
Lots of treats for employees
Cons
Wish FTE could get in on the stocks, not just salaried.
August 16, 2019

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal team member and helping to share the word about us. We look forward to hearing more from you. We also value your feedback so that we can continue to ensure we are providing the most competitive benefits to our employees.

They train you to lie to people about health and auto "insurance" to make money
Policy Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 6, 2019
You get to work from home, but this place is a total scam to it's customers. They say they sell "insurance", but what they really sell is scammy discount plans that end up doing nothing for the customer but costing them more money than it should. The plans have absolutely NO benefits, yet you must follow a script that explains deductibles, co pays, etc, when those don't even exist on the plan. TOTAL SCAM!! No sales meetings, just don't do well one day and you're fired at the end of the day.
August 12, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and we are saddened that this has been your observations of your experience at All Web Leads. We strive to create and develop teams where people are valued and feel empowered to succeed and grow. As a licensed agency we work to be and are in compliance with all relevant state and federal insurance law in addition to insurance carrier and industry ethics standards. Any ethical or compliance issues reported externally or observed internally are dealt with swiftly. We also set ambitious goals and to achieve these goals we do have minimum performance standards we require of all our insurance agents. We take great pride in offering quality work-from-home opportunities and recognize sometimes it is not always the best fit for everyone. Best of luck in the future.

All the benefits and perks you can imagine but their product rips honest hard working people off.
Sr. Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 28, 2019
I went through 7 interviews all the way to CEO. After only 60 days I realized it was all smoke and mirrors. Every imaginable benefit and perk you can imagine but the content of the job and dishonesty of the product you sell is not worth it. I had honest insurance agents calling/emailing me daily that I was selling them a horrible product that was draining their bank accounts. Their management and executive leadership also dismissed serious issues that were brought to their attention showing a complete lack of integrity. Probably the worst experience in my 23 year employment history.
August 12, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are committed to creating a comfortable and transparent and collaborative work environment for our employees, so we are disappointed to hear about some of your experience. We encourage our employees to report concerns to leadership so we can improve the experience for our team members. We also recognize that not everyone will find success with our product, but that a majority of our customers have a positive return.

Loved working there
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kyle, TXJune 30, 2019
Great business to work for especially for a stay at home mom. Worked with my time around my child’s day at school and whatever days or times I needed off. Would have been nice for health benefits, but we did have matches 401k. Management always let us know what we were doing wrong or right, but in a positive way. You have to make sure you are on top of your game for sure, so you are at the top 20 everyday. I learned a lot.
Pros
Worked at home. Communication with management was good as well, Really like working there, just had some personal stuff going on at the time.
Cons
No health insurance
July 9, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at AWL! We're so happy to have had you on the team!

good side job to make a little extra cash but i wouldnt recommend for full time work
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 19, 2019
There are a few great team leads but overall the management and team leads are rude, condescending and outright disrespectful to employees (especially during training). I do not think the compensation is enough given the roller coaster of emotions dished out by customers. The company needs intervention or I see it coming to an end really soon. Many of their employees are unhappy and dissatisfied with the job.
June 20, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. We are committed to creating a comfortable and transparent and collaborative work environment for both in office and remote employees, so we are disappointed to hear about some of your experience.
We value and consider all feedback and will continue to find ways to improve.
Thank you for contribution and feedback.

A great place to work.. With a Catch
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 10, 2019
The Management I had during my first year an a half was absolutely Outstanding, pushing me to do better, an giving me good hints to become better. However after mandatory team changes, I was transferred to a different team. This team was by every means drastically much stricter, an threw the word "termination" around like it was candy. I Eventually was let go, and to be honest I felt good. Constant stress of job security, an a unreliable coaching that felt more just like "DO BETTER". This was a awesome job my first year, but after awhile it just gets drastically worse VERY quickly. Hopefully my favorite team lead reads this HOT Nonsense.
June 13, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, and we are saddened that this has been your observations of your experience at All Web Leads. We strive to create and develop teams where people are valued and feel empowered to succeed and grow. We take great pride in offering quality work-from-home opportunities and recognize sometimes it is not always the best fit for everyone. Best of luck in the future.

Great culture environment
RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 22, 2019
Great place to work. CEO is rude and not friendly, but everyone else was awesome and the work life balance was nice.Needs to stop doing the same thing and try a new approach to getting and keeping the best and most efficient employees.
June 13, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at AWL! We value the feedback from existing and former employees. We appreciate your contribution to AWL and wish you success in your next endeavor.

Opportunity to work from home
Account Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 7, 2019
Flexible
Easy to learn
Great co workers
Meetings to help keep those in office alligned.
Opportunity to be your own boss if you work from home
You can learn from others
Support from your co workers
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Communication lacked to remote staff
February 8, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and, when necessary, improve upon our business. We take great pride in offering quality work-from-home opportunities and always seek areas to improve upon. We encourage our employees to report concerns to leadership so we can improve the experience for our team members.We wish you success in your next endeavor.

A lot of manual research
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 6, 2019
I spend a majority of time digging into content and manually identifying opportunities. The company needs to invest in dashboards and automation process.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Work life balance
February 7, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and, when necessary, improve upon our business. We encourage our employees to report concerns to leadership so we can improve the experience for our team members. We hope you give us an opportunity to discuss and resolve the issues you have expressed and further hope we can improve your outlook and your opinion of AWL and the tools and resources at your disposal.

Work from home Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 15, 2019
The work involved calling leads bought by company. The problem here is these leads are called over and over repeatedly all day long day after day. There was no way to remove them from the system.
When they asked to speak with a supervisor about bring called repeatedly they won't take any calls causing a toxic environment.
January 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. It is through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and, when necessary, improve upon our business. We take great pride in offering quality work-from-home opportunities and recognize sometimes it is not always the best fit for everyone. We also strongly urge our team members to have a conversation directly with leadership regarding any of their concerns. Thank you for your review!

All Web Leads
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 11, 2019
I worked for AWL for 2 years. I loved my manager so very much. You are required to go to a training class for 4 days. After completing the paid training class you are sent home with your computer and can begin working for home. I enjoyed every minute of my job at AWL. The pay was great and I was able to put my daughter in a private school. As you are required to work with a headset my third child was born and wouldn't allow me to work. The hardest part of the job was moving around. As you sit down the entire time of your shift on the computer with a headset. Its important to stand up and take your breaks.
January 14, 2019

Wow! Thank you for the amazing review and thank you so much for sharing your experience here at AWL! We're so happy to have had you on the team!

Run like you never have before BeWare
Insirance sales (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 8, 2019
This is an awful company to work for. They don’t value employees. You are a warm body or just cattle they hire and fire all under false pretense. They don’t even tel you the real expectations until you are already there in Austin. They don’t care about employees and they have a very very high turn over rate that helps them stay in business. They don’t have to pay benefits when they hire and fire. They definitely use the good talk to get you in the door. From there you have no true point of contact and the whole trip to Austin is a waste of time. All good reviews are from the actual company and not real employees. Read and pay attention to all the negative comments because those are the real deal. Everyone won’t be saying the same thing and then you have 5 stars with no cons about the company. Those are red flags for reviews that are not telling you what you really will be put through. The company is cut throat. And you have no job security and no help. They lack support from the top.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Everything, this company is awful, and they don’t care about employees. They are not a good company at all.
January 14, 2019

Horrible Company with False Promises
Inbound Licensed Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 15, 2018
This company lies from the beginning. To its employees and even the customers who think their hundreds of dollars are going to quality sales leads. Not only is there an extremely high turnover rate, they fire top agents because they had 1 bad sales week. In the month of December, I saw the company fire and get rid of an entire team of about 40 employees. A total of about 80 employees were fired right before Christmas due to them wanting to restructure. Stay away! There's absolutely NO job security here.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
No job security, poor training, no communication, low pay, commission clawbacks for the very little commission you even get.
December 27, 2018

We appreciate your honest feedback. We understand it is never easy to receive the news of termination. AWL has made a strategic decision to restructure teams and right-size all operations. We strive to maintain a work environment that embodies our Core Values of Trust, Technology, Data, Collaboration, Passion and Winning so that our team members are set up for success. Our standards are high and expect that some people will experience their share of challenges in achieving goals needed to be successful. We value all of our team members and appreciate their contribution to AWL.

A good place to work for a second income
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 12, 2018
this job is a pretty good place to work , they train you and if you do have a question there is always someone there to help. They try to make sure that when you do get through training that you are confident and have the right tools from training to do a great job
Pros
work from home
Cons
no benifits, and not enough hrs
November 13, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are always looking for areas to improve on and take all feedback to our leadership teams. We were happy to have had you on the team!

it was ok
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 10, 2018
if you need an at home job then it would be fine but not great for long term. The pay was decent and the managers are decent and try to make it fun to work there
October 11, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at AWL as a remote employee! We also offer career advancement opportunities for our contact center representatives and do our best to make the workplace as enjoyable as possible.
Thank you for your review!

at home laid back
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 15, 2018
laid back by nature, low pay but super easy. I would recommend for stay at home mothers and college students. great second job. benefit of not paying gas/eating at home/
September 18, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at AWL as a remote employee! We're so happy to have you on the team!

Not enough training, could have been more detailed
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 7, 2018
The day varied depending on the call load, some days the calls back to back. Most days the callers would be pretty nasty, a lot of swearing and hanging up because they said they never requested a quote from us and we were told that they did by management. Otherwise we just spoke to customers all day and followed our scripts and asked the questions we needed to and transferred to the insurance agent. We had a goal we needed to meet each quarter as far as time management, quality of calls and following script. The team managers would do their best to make the shifts pleasant and have friendly games during the day while we were on calls. We were all connected thru Hip Chat so there was a sense of camaraderie with everyone. I did learn a lot about insurance while working at AWL
Pros
If you did a good job you got quarterly raises
Cons
A lot of confusion with changes and new system problems
August 8, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at AWL! We're so happy to have had you on the team and will see to it that your feedback is shared with the leadership team!

Productive and fun place to work.Compoany is based on a meritocrasy.
Health/Medicare Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 21, 2018
good company to work for. if one works for them one must remember that this is a sales goal-driven business. It is a numbers business. They do provide a service, but do not forget that it is numbers that are looked at on the end of the day
July 23, 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience here at AWL! We are thrilled to have you on the team.

work from home
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 16, 2018
It was a nice experience to work from home. wake up, put the coffee on, brush teeth and open up the computer. log in and wait for the calls to come in. training was easy and there are always somebody to help you if needed.
Pros
working from home
Cons
no over time
July 23, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at All Web Leads, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

All Web Leads, Inc. Reviews by Location