Allegiance Home Health and Rehab Employee Reviews

miserable place to work
RN (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 29, 2018
Miserable place to work. Horrible communication. Company does not care about their employees. No one ever gets raises, regardless of how many hours or how hard you work. When you have an issue or question, you never get an answer.
Do not
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 4, 2018
This place is a joke do not waist your time here. What they do is wrong. And to people. Basically to cover there own butt. The pay isnt good at all. And not honest people. I wouldnt be surprised what other things they do isnt right who knows. And they dont give raises. Even if you are despreate for a job do not go here. And they automatically blame you when something goes bad on there end. Again do not waist your own time and gas.
Cons
Long hours more travel
Productive palce to work and loyal staff.
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 12, 2013
My typical day at work is going to see at lease five patients a day. I do diverse exercises with my patients all depending on there diagnosis and care plan. I have learned many different ways to treat patients and also different care giving skills. Therefore I enjoy spending valuable time with my patients.
Pros
Steady patients and a good staff to work with.