Allegiance Staffing

Allegiance Staffing insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Good pay, easy job.

This is a good job if you’re needing bills to pay fast. Also they give a lot of bonuses & you’ll get your hours the most during peak season. Really good workout too, depending on how fast you move. People are pretty friendly and others will help you out.

Pros

Free lunches, bonuses, pay

Benefits

Love my job!!!

This is the first time where I have actually worked somewhere where I can honestly say, I LOVE MY JOB! I am local so it only takes me a few minutes to report to work. (I no longer am sitting in traffic for an hour both ways, which is nice)! I love the people I work with, everyone is helpful and willing to assist with tasks. If you have a bad experience with this company then you should look harder at yourself because they give you several chances for success before determining you just don't want to work. Your effort paves the way for your success!

Pros

Excellent benefits, pay & Appreciation for hard work!

Cons

Occasionally employees want to blame YOU for their inaccuracies...

Had a great experience at the Charlotte office, they find me a job also give some coffee which I enjoy and I like the place that they send me to work. Hopefully I become permanent at this company! Thank you Allegiance Staffing!

Disorganized

disorganized, no communication, no future, no real benefits, little if any PTO. Fired people in cruel ways and at a rate you'd have to see to believe. Literally, people were there one minute and gone the next.. Everyone else was dispensible and irrelevant. If that type of treatment and work environment doesn't bother you then they might be a great. I get paid less than what they told me first couple weeks. They doing that on purpose

Stressful enviroment

Management communication is not good not fair and dont appreciate employees hostile enviroment stressful not working as a team work against each other.

Pros

N/a

– August 23, 2021
We are sorry for your experience and thank you for the feedback. Our focus is continuous improvement and employee satisfaction. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Horrible staffing agency

Okay if you are desperate for quick work doing things like catering and event staffing. But they will steal wages from you with all magnet of dubious excuses so watch out.

Pros

Really easy to get a little work

Cons

Dishonest company that exploits workers

Nice pay

Professionalism needs to be handled better. As far as companies you’re placing people with make sure the company values the employee and respect them.

Pros

Holiday pay

Cons

Not being paid ON TIME

Terrible company to work for

Staff gossips about job, clients and boss all day. No breaks. Low pay and no work life balance. Find another staffing agency to work with. There's no "availability list" they just don't like you. I worked internally: recruiting and reception.

Pros

Cons

No breaks, low pay.

the staff is good and they really care about you as a person.

allegiance staffing is a really good agency that values people for whom they are. the area manager even takes his time to meet each and every associate applying with them.

Pros

good work, paid weekly

Cons

Hard work, don’t think too much

It’s a staffing agency. They put you in warehouse positions the company they sent me to you should really just stay out of the politics keep your head down and do your job the best you can. Wouldn’t recommend telling them complaints. They don’t want too hear it. They don’t want you being too productive as well they don’t want you being lazy. Work hard so they don’t send you home and don’t accomplish too much so they don’t send you home.

Pros

Hard work decent pay

Cons

They will send you home, no benefits even if they say there is

Lpn

I’ve been working for this staffing agency, and they are the best! After working with many different agencies, this one is by far the best one to work with me and give me the hours I need. Anytime there is a scheduling issue that isn’t my fault, they are always backing me and making sure I am treated fairly. I love it!

Job security.

The temp service is a really good company. They are very professional and they take care of their people. If you need something they are very understanding and move to take care of you.

Pros

Job security.

Cons

Certain people in the work environment.

Hard work for low pay

Most of the jobs I did only paid minimum wage but wanted you to work as if you were making an extra 5$ up from minimum wage. Only one job actually paid what the work was actually worth. It’s an good place to start so you can get the ball rolling but it isn’t a job I would consider to be a career.

Pros

Vending machine foods

Cons

Overly worked most the time

This is a great company to grow with!

It is a great place to work but you should enjoy working with the public and know how to build a relationship with managers and employees. I wasn't there long but my experience with staffing helped me adjusted well from day 1. The office in Charlotte was definitely family oriented. The atmosphere and the environment was people friendly. I like the fact that there was an ice cream social monthly to bond with other business owners in the same building. This is a great place to work!

Pros

Branch Manager was easy to work with and very supportive of staff and she knew the area well.

Cons

A lot of area to cover for one person around Kings Mountain, Shelby, Gastonia, and area close to SC driving from Charlotte, Nc

Good place to work for

The people there are nice I like the environment of the workplace Start time is early but other than that it’s a nice place to work The supervisors are nice

On call if need be.

Great place to work when you need to get alittle money in your hands..I was on call slot of times and waiting is OK sometimes for a gig to get called in to work but it's ok.

Pros

On call

Cons

Might have to go a little early sometimes

Great company

Diverse company with lots of opportunity for growth. Management takes time to ensure clear goals and expectations are met by coaching and developing employees.

Great place

This is a great place to work for. They will really help you get a job and one that you like with good pay. They are very good about accommodating your schedule as well.

Went to an assignment and was never told to wear the proper uniform!

Showed up to work in the kitchen to wash dishes and everyone was in a white polo shirt and khaki pants except me. Totally left out of the loop. Was really embarrassed and hurt to be denied success at this very busy restaurant! Never worked with this temp agency again.

– May 26, 2020
We are sorry your experience was below your expectations as well as ours. Our intent is to ensure all of our valued employees are given the right tools or information to be successful. We will discuss your valuable comment with the Allegiance team to better our orientation process. We would appreciate the opportunity to work with you again to gain your confidence. Thank You for the feedback

Good

This are good people they help you find a job in no time . They help you and they are friendly people it’s great I recommend them any time there great

– April 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience, please stay safe and healthy!

Just a temp

Your job depends on what company that you are placed with.Many companies just need temporary help, but tell you temp to hire when they really are never going to hire a temp permanently .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allegiance Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
5.0Personal Development
5.0Career Opportunities
5.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight