Allegiant Travel Company Employee Reviews

Safety & Security Intern (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2018
Allegiant is a great place to work, the job culture and atmosphere promote a good line of communication. Great benefits and a company that is transparent.
Great company
Customer Service Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2018
Enjoyed working for them not once but twice. Loved the people that I worked with. Allegiant is a fast paced environment, with the 80+ calls daily we would receive as agents.
Fast paced service of aircraft
CSA/GOA (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INOctober 28, 2018
Service daily inbound and outbound flights for the allegiant Travel Company, very fast paced environment, and servicing of aircraft, from handling the luggage to boarding the planes.
Training is non exsist
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLOctober 9, 2018
There was no training other sit at the computer and watch Powerpoint. It is sink or swim.

Would like have like to have a training program where you see how you are doing while working on the job.
Pros
Free Travel Benefits
Cons
No training program
Keep Looking!
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  OhioOctober 8, 2018
Terrible and deceitful upper management. What's the saying, 'You get what you pay for'!? Well working for this low budget airline equals low budget treatment. I do not recommend this, unless you have to be home every night. Way better experience with the majors, and the pay is better.
Pros
Flexible hours, travel benefits
Cons
Poor management, unprofessional, unfair work rules
Very Poor management from the top down. They don't care about their employees!!
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  PittsburghSeptember 22, 2018
Base manager was awful! Never there and when you called upper management they never got back to you either. On your day off they would blow up your phone. Not a fair workplace, and they just got a Union so if you ever had a problem it was take it up with Union and file a grievance. Would not recommend to anyone!
Pros
Flight benefits
Cons
Ground Operations Lead, GSC (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 11, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Allegiant. My coworkers were great, and the company structure was also effective. I would definitely return provided an opportunity.
Pros
Flexibility, travel opportuities
Cons
Pay
no thanks
Crew Scheduler/ Shift supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 3, 2018
Allegiant overall is a good company to work for, you run into your same problems as anywhere poor management departmentally wise which causes some unwanted stress.
Pros
Travel benfits
It was ok to work here.
GOA/ GSA (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 31, 2018
To be honest... I loved working with this company. Sadly the managers (in both states) were horrible to work for. (They have both been fired since).

But other that that fact I totally recommend working here.
Pros
Flight benefits (have all but gone away since i worked there)
Cons
Poor management
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 29, 2018
Good place to work.
Great benefits.
Great advancement opportunities.
Great travel benefits.
Great incentives.
Great company moral.
I would recommend this company.
review
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 25, 2018
It's okay job but you do more work than what your paid,management is okay there is a lack of communication. Things are not well organized,which can be confusion at times. It was a great experience overall.
Pros
you get alot of hours
Cons
not organized
Long hours with terrible benefits
Regional Stations Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 13, 2018
Tough manager who was willing to throw you under the bus. The culture was terrible and their per diem when traveling was not enough to buy 1 meal a day.
***Best place to work for***
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 11, 2018
Best place ever... I loved the hours... The co-workers... The managers/supervisors... If I was willing to relocate to las vegas, I'll be there now... Loved it there... 😍
Pros
The people and work
Allegiant
Regular ramp agent (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 9, 2018
This is a Great company to learn how the airline business work, and what it takes to be able to load planes is all and any types of weather. You have to be able to lift at least 50 lb to be able to the job!
Great benefits but very stressful and terrible hours
STATION AGENT (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAJuly 28, 2018
I loved the benefits they gave, and I was greatful for that. However, the hours were terrible because there were not many flights in a day, each shifts were about 3 hours, and I had to pick up several shifts, and long breaks in between, and I wasted my entire day to work 9 hours. Cannot balance the work and life.
Pros
flight benefits.
Cons
pay, hours
So So
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 24, 2018
I took the position with this company for experience. To say the least, not much flexibility, pay, or good management. Only good thing about the job was it was within my city area.
Opinion
Customer Services Agent (CSA) (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 10, 2018
I don't have nothing to say about this companies because the FLL location was disgrace the general manager Bad attituded with the Pasager Who travels on the Air Line.
Always room for growth
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 10, 2018
This company is passionate about giving work to the hardworking individuals that have families to support. Very passionate about helping the community and those in it. I still keep in contact with the Owners and they are still trying to help improve their community, help families and grow their company in a positive direction with the help of the committed workers who also now have that same desire to help others
I truely enjoyed working at Allegiant.
Operations Agent & Station Agent (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 4, 2018
This was a fast paced and detail oriented job. I was able to flourish using multitasking and innate knowledge of job requirements and the ability to take on new challenges. This fast growing company offered many avenues to grow and find your niche.
Challenging, acute pts
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 3, 2018
I work PRN, at least 2_3 days a week. 12 he shifts. Work trach/ vent units, skilled pts, post surgery pts, administer IV fluids, parental, maintain IV access. PICC Lines, midline, PIV lines, IJ, portacaths, wound care, in house HD pts, faculty is new since Nov. 2017
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Growing company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allegiant Travel Company. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

2.1Career Opportunities

2.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight