Allegis Transcription Employee Reviews

Excellent Work-From-Home Position
Insurance Claims Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 28, 2018
I currently work at Allegis Transcription, and I'm very happy there. The work is totally flexible, and the pay is great. The downsides are things like no PTO or benefits, but I would still consider it one of the best work-from-home options out there. The staff are so nice and helpful, and I never mind asking them questions or getting in touch with them. If you like transcription, whether as a part-time position or something you take on full time, then this company should be at the forefront of your options.
Pros
Flexible Work, Nice Staff, Constant Work, Get to Work From Home
Cons
No PTO, No benefits
Untrustworthy.
Medical Transcriptionist/Editor (Former Employee) –  At home for Allegis TranscriptionJune 16, 2018
My direct supervisor was a lovely person who was very helpful. It started as an okay place to work. Not great pay, but that is expected these days. I was flexible in my scheduled hours to meet TAT time as a part-time employee. I ALWAYS met or exceeded production and quality requirements. Then, out of the blue one morning about 30-40 of us part-timers got an email that our positions were terminated. No explanation and no communication from anyone personally. I have been a transcriptionist for over 30 years and felt this was a betrayal of trust between the company and myself. Will never go back there and would never recommend it to anyone.
Official response from Allegis Transcription
June 18, 2018

Thank you for commenting on Allegis. Unfortunately, I think you may have confused us with another company, or posted on the wrong companies page. Allegis transcription is not a medical transcription company, we do not have any editor positions, nor have we ever experienced any mass lay off’s/terminations. If you have any questions or concerns that you would like to address please feel free to contact us directly at icjobs@allegistranscription.com

Remote, flexible work
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  At homeFebruary 19, 2018
Office staff very responsive. Completely responsible for your own schedule and can complete the work pretty much 24/7. Pay rate seems low, though it appears to be higher than most others for similar work.
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
Difficult to advance
Work from Home
Insurance Claims Scribe (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAFebruary 7, 2018
The pros of working here are: Working from your home, decent pay, management is great, and more. The only con of working here is that it is contract work, which means no benefits or paid time off.
Pros
work from home, excellent management, no set schedule
Cons
no benefits or paid time off
Too many work holds
Independent Contractor Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Work from homeSeptember 30, 2017
It's a nice job to have on the side. Nothing I would consider could be a full time job. You work more hours than expected trying to put together the transcription that is staticky or hard to hear or understand. It was fun while it lasted.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Don't get compensated for bad recordings and the extra time you put into it.
Great place
Part time transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Work from home.June 29, 2017
Allegis is a great place to work. Nice, friendly people, flexible and interesting. I currently work there and I enjoy it a lot. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a flexible work schedule and helpful, friendly people.
Pros
Nice, helpful staff, weekly pay
Cons
Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allegis Transcription. Our community is ready to answer.

Allegis Transcription Reviews by Location