Allergy Partners
Happiness rating is 55 out of 100

Allergy Partners Employee Reviews

United States138 reviews

Very Productive and Corprate driven

Allergy Partners nice place to work. High Marketing position requirement. Heavy patient flow. Patient love the providers and the location.

Pros

Management is lacking serious HELP to bring offices to a good place

I enjoyed my first few years at this company, however the management is not fair to employees with work schedules, pay or hours. There is no consistency and the bottom dollar is more important than staff. They play favorites and lie to employees to try to keep them.

Workplace and management

Although I loved the patients and most of the staff, management was very unfair and unprofessional when it came to employees. Unnecessary drama made work life emotionally exhausting. It was a great learning experience as far as Allergy knowledge but there are other companies and providers that I've been with that have treated the staff much better than what I experienced here

Pros

Extensive knowledge of the allergy specialty

Cons

Unfair managing practices, work drama among staff and providers

Peaceful and loving workplace

The Lincoln Park clinic is AMAZING! Our doctors and manager works hand in hand to reassure that the staff is well! They listen to our concerns, they applaud and thank us for our work, and they allow us to make decisions regarding our clinic! My coworkers are amazing! We feed off each other’s energy and our workdays are full of joy and energy! We keep each other going as a whole! I really love our clinic we’re like family! Everyone respects and love one another!

Pros

Great atmosphere, wonderful doctors, loving and supportive manager and coworkers

Cons

The company only offers yearly raises

Great Place to Work

I love working for AP of the Upstate. The physicians are all wonderful and very friendly! Management has been going through some changes, but I feel like it is heading in the right direction. There are times when I feel overwhelmed with all of the responsibilities, but that's more down to the nature of working in the medical field than AP itself. I do wish that the pay/benefits package was a little more than it is, but the flexibility our practice provides does make up for that somewhat!

Little to no training and you are expected to work only in the shot clinic.

I came in very enthusiastic but I had no training and was shoved into the shot clinic all day. I understand a place can be short staffed but that does not give them the right.

Overall great place to work

Great place to work! All staff seems to get along well for the most part, if any drama occurs it is taken care of quickly- but there rarely is any. The job is fun and enjoyable for the most part. Work loads are manageable as long as adequate staff is present. Managers care about you and want to help you! The only downfall to this company is the pay rates... you have to practically beg for what pay that you deserve.

Pros

Drug rep free lunch, hour long lunches, good staff

Cons

Underpaid

Very stressful work environment; Some work, most don't especially if you are friends with the manager.

Everyone wants to be the boss. There is no leadership. Workplace went from being 5 stars to 0. Very unprofessional work environment. The hardest part of the job is learning how to do multiple things at one time. There is no concept of team work. Do not look for help or advice from your fellow nurses. This is not the place for a Novice.

Pros

Can't think of any

Cons

You will work your butt off for nothing

Productive and fun work environment

No longer working but enjoyed the years I did work here. Benefits not the best but I suppose they do the best they can. When we all worked in office instead of remotely it was a fun atmosphere. Often had pot luck lunches and they had yearly Christmas party and bonus to all employees. I feel it would benefit all of they were brought back into the CBO to work.

Great doctors, no weekends

Very stressful due to high turnover, heavy workload. Under paid. Travel from office to office, no mileage reimbursement. Terrible training. Small pay increases once per year. Benefits are not good.

Pros

Free lunches, long break, pay is not bad but not the best

Cons

Unpaid traveling, heavy workload, unorganized, small raises

Stress and Incompetence are the norm

I worked in the IT department for a little over a year and a half. Training is non existent. I worked remotely my entire time there. No one seems to have the answers to problems and are insulted you asked them. An inability to grasp the issue at hand and an expectation for you to have answers to system wide issues. Management hasn't a clue as to what is happening and don't care until the spotlight is on them.

Pros

don't have to talk to coworkers directly

Cons

the complete ineptitude of management

Zero stars

Communication is non-existent unless it is criticism. Air of superiority within corporate leadership level with little consideration for decision making given to the physicians and staff on the front lines. Decisions being made by the corporate office to circumvent company hiring policies in an effort to meet their desperate needs. No such thing as supportive guidance. Little is done to help employees grow to the next level. Almost no chance of advancement or even a raise unless you are the "teacher's pet". No true guidelines for success because the rules/expectations change frequently with no warning. Feedback on performance is often colored with threats of termination with little or no evidence presented to support or provide stepping stones for improvement. These guys miss what leadership is on a basic level

Pros

Most Physicians and front line staff

Cons

Corporate leadership and obvious favoritism.

I did not like working here. Management was no support and the Drs were discouraging and mean

I do not recommend working here unless you just want a temp job with low pay and high demand work. The staff is friendly but the Drs not so much and the management was unsupportive

Cons

Low pay and horrible benefits

Awesome Doctors

I worked for this company for 4 years and had to leave due to medical issues. The doctors are great and teach about allergies and asthma. Good company to grow with.

Pros

Consistent work schedule

Cons

Expect to be busy and ready to learn.

Run don't walk

A very poor experience for any potential manager in this location. The staff are amazing but the physician is impossible to please. Be careful not to include bonuses as a part of your pay structure and be certain training is agreed upon up front. As I received almost no training until after my 90 days. Paid time off is frequently canceled by provider with little to no notice, so planning a vacation is difficult and losing deposits are highly possible. Work days are excessively long for the manager.

Pros

Wonderful staff. Wonderful nurse practitioner, excellent patient care

Cons

Physician owner was impossible to work for, vacation time is not promised as md will cancel, bonuses are not honored, physician has communication issues, a thank you will likely never be given.

Great Place to Work!

This is one of the best places to work because of its inclusive nature, corporate culture, and teamwork! The work is demanding but very rewarding! Management is very supportive!

Reality show

This place is a complete s*** show. Management does not have a backbone. I’ve heard nothing but negative things about this place, you are better off working at fast food, you might like it better! They are so desperate they may hire one of your fur babies! Everyone I know who’s worked here says they would rather check themselves into a mental hospital then to work at this place. Drama drama drama. You don’t even need experience! Just apply if you are that down!

Run run run

Very unorganized company with poor management. High turnover rate and garbage pay! Even the patients leave. They recently got hacked, no secure network. No one ever has a clue of what’s going on. Draining and negative environment.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Garbage pay, management, people who don’t know how to lead

Has potential

The job itself isn’t bad, but employees are poorly trained, call outs are rampant, no consequences to misbehaviors. As a result the environment is toxic. It has the potential to be a decent place of management would actually MANAGE their employees.

Terrible

Okay place to work but be careful on which doctor you work for. Each office is controlled by the doctor that is there so you can have a great office but a terrible doctor to work for. I did not like that I could only work 4 day (3 after the pandemic) and was never compensated for the lack of hours even though it was promised. Loved my job and patients but management was the worst and caused me so much anxiety.

Pros

Free lunches, light work load

Cons

Short breaks, not enough staff, quick employee turnover

Horrible Management

The doctors and co workers are amazing. The patients are so appreciative of the work you do; which makes some things worth it. Overall I would not recommend working here due to poor management. They are quick to throw you under the rug and blame you for things that they’ve messed up. If you go to them with any issues they will not acknowledge the problem, or make any efforts to fix them until it becomes a huge ordeal. They pile so much on one employee with certain responsibilities that others aren’t responsible for. This could be an amazing place to work if better management were involved, benefits and better incentives. Management will ask/make you do their jobs as well. Like, inventory lists and other things that go to corporate. They stay in their offices all day and do not go to other satellite offices to speak with employees.

Pros

Flexible schedules if you have kids only, wonderful providers, amazing co workers

Cons

Pay, benefits, days off, work load, stressful environment

Common questions about Allergy Partners

Answered by current and former employees at Allergy Partners

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Allergy Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits