Looking for a new job.
Never. No merit raises or reviews, just warnings and firings.
Not having formal guidelines, extremely high turnover.
Turn around, run & don’t look back!
It was reasonable, and with assistance from my supervisor, I was able to get better at my job and time with my notes, etc.
I am proud of the work I do. Many people in the community have had poor experiences here and that is difficult.
AllHealth Network has a generous Benefits Package. AllHealth Network combines vacation and sick days under one time bank referred to as Paid Time Off (PTO).
• New Year’s Day
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day
• Day following Thanksgiving
• Christmas Day
401 (k) – RETIREMENT PROGRAM
AllHealth Network will match 50% of your contribution, up to 6% of deferred compensation. AllHealth Network offers both Traditional and Roth contributions with a five-year vesting schedule on the employer match:
• 1 year of service = 20%
• 2 years of service = 40%
• 3 years of service = 60%
• 4 years of service = 80%
• 5 years of service = 100%
(One year of service = working 1,000 or more hours in a calendar year)
EMPLOYER PAID BENEFIT PLANS:
• Group Term Life and AD&D
• Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Wellness Programs
EMPLOYER SHARED COST & VOLUNTARY BENEFIT PLANS:
• Medical Insurance (Kaiser Permanente)
• Triple Option Plan – In & Out of Network
• HMO Plan – In Network Only
• HMO Deductible – In Network Only
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Medical and Dependent Care
• Short Term Disability
• Voluntary Life and AD&D
• Aflac – Cancer, Accident and Hospital
• LegalShield – Legal and IDShield
Answered by AllHealth Network
The new management is toxic, driving good workers. Sad to watch.
Never the same. PRNs work week days while fulltime is forced to work weekends.
Knew someone in the department.