Looking for a new job.
Never. No merit raises or reviews, just warnings and firings.
Not having formal guidelines, extremely high turnover.
I first started with it being good, when I left I don't support it.
Turn around, run & don’t look back!
It was reasonable, and with assistance from my supervisor, I was able to get better at my job and time with my notes, etc.
AllHealth Network has a generous Benefits Package. AllHealth Network combines vacation and sick days under one time bank referred to as Paid Time Off (PTO).
• New Year’s Day
• Memorial Day
• Independence Day
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day
• Day following Thanksgiving
• Christmas Day
401 (k) – RETIREMENT PROGRAM
AllHealth Network will match 50% of your contribution, up to 6% of deferred compensation. AllHealth Network offers both Traditional and Roth contributions with a five-year vesting schedule on the employer match:
• 1 year of service = 20%
• 2 years of service = 40%
• 3 years of service = 60%
• 4 years of service = 80%
• 5 years of service = 100%
(One year of service = working 1,000 or more hours in a calendar year)
EMPLOYER PAID BENEFIT PLANS:
• Group Term Life and AD&D
• Long Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Employee Wellness Programs
EMPLOYER SHARED COST & VOLUNTARY BENEFIT PLANS:
• Medical Insurance (Kaiser Permanente)
• Triple Option Plan – In & Out of Network
• HMO Plan – In Network Only
• HMO Deductible – In Network Only
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Medical and Dependent Care
• Short Term Disability
• Voluntary Life and AD&D
• Aflac – Cancer, Accident and Hospital
• LegalShield – Legal and IDShield
Answered by AllHealth Network
Never the same. PRNs work week days while fulltime is forced to work weekends.
Knew someone in the department.