Alliance Bank of Arizona

Alliance Bank of Arizona Employee Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

Work-Life Balance

Okay place to work

It was a decent place to work however the culture is incredibly stressful. The pay is good. The customer service is immaculate and there is room to grow. I was a universal banker and the daily/monthly reports along with maintaining the tellers and customers would have me laying in bed wondering if I did it all. I believe if you have the opportunity to work out of the branch and move up to more background work you will be happy there

Great Work Place

once a year got to do volunteer work. great way to do new things and achieve our goals. Always learning new things and truly what customer services was all about.

Small Business Bank

Small Business Bank, opened business and consumer accounts for our treasury management department when they would send a req. Work side by side with my operation manager to maintain good operation for audit purpose, and well as run a cash drawer.

Very good company

Alliance Bank was a good place to work and offered many opportunities. Training was offered in order to take on additional responsibilities.

Personal Banker Officer

: Promote business for the Bank by maintaining outstanding customer relations and referring customers to appropriate personnel for new services. As an Officer of the Bank, I worked directly with my Operation Manager to drive Sales and Referrals. My day to day duties were the areas of Teller, Vault & Branch Operations. I excelled to provide leadership, training, and support of other branch associates.

Pros

understanding of business accounts

Cons

Room for moment

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Interesting place to work

This position was more demanding and a lot more challenging than Northern Trust, however, again a major learning experience in accounting procedures. Very hectic, wearing many hats, to fulfill my job functions during the day, I loved that. Management of this bank was, in my opinion a bit below what my standards are for this type of business. Most of my co-workers were great work with and be around, again, the culture there needed a major overhaul. Two very important things were difficult there: . getting receipts from exec for my T&E reports and balancing monthly (I don't know why these individuals deemed it unimportant. They should know how important documentation is). 2, Getting to talk to my boss, the CFO thought my issues were unimportant, and would put me off frequently, which I thought was rude. All my daily challenges, and helping all the branches with their many issues.

Pros

Watching a small bank grow for a short time. Love the challenge this position offered me.

Cons

I beame ill in 2008 needed 3 mos off, and the economy was so bad I lost this position. Very Sorry.

N/a

Good place to work. Good benefits and majority of people are honest and decent.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Bank of Arizona. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Alliance Bank of Arizona Reviews by Location