Alliance Communications

• Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Fun place to work

Pretty good but high micro management. Hours not consistent. Lockers provided for employees and great working conditions that included safety and cleanliness. Good but needs some improvements.

Pros

Regular incentives

Cons

Inconsistent upper management

Know structrual of discipline among management and employees.

Not a very good Company know reveiw in 3 years low pay scale 13 bocks an hour.Hard work. The boss allows u to take off whenever needed. The employees is all about self. They don't work together as ah team. When you work over it's set were you dot get overtime.

Pros

Happy meal every now and thin

Cons

Know structural of discipline.

Bias and Unprofessional

I worked here years ago and was terminated for no reason. I worked 70 hrs plus a week doing overtime. Coming in at 10pm and staying till sometimes 3pm the next day due to staff shortage. The company was very unorganized. Management always changed and nobody had any structure. Supervisors did not assist and were never around. Horrible place to work with horrible processes and procedures put into place.

I worked at Alliance Communications for 18 years. It’s closing due to the owner retiring. It was a great learning experience and I probably would have retired there.

dispatcher for roadside

the comapnay relocated to az i was offerd to move with them but i declined it was a great job and great company i just couldnt go to az w them. i did go out to train a class for 2 weeks

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

It's ok to work here

Customer Service Make phone calls Make leads for sales Accounts Receivables You have to make phone calls all day to create leads to get orders from customers

Pros

Set break times

Cons

People slamming the phone down in your ear

Bottom of the Line Call Center

Only work here if this is your last resort. Management isn't ever there, the supervisors are bombarded with all of the work instead, so I can't blame them for not being as helpful. If they don't like you, you will be gossiped about but not fired automatically because they have no employees that can handle the amount of stress.

Pros

Hour Lunch, some co-workers

Cons

High Flow work, High stress environment, sharing computers/desks

fast paced job

alliance communication is a small family owned business. with maybe 20 employees including the owner. as the senior operator I was in charge of training all new hires collecting and in putting on call schedules and assisting other operators if they needed help. I frequently worked 10 to 12 hrs 6 days a week. there was a lot of turn over because the office manager was not the best judge of new hires. but since it was a small business they were very accommodating you if you had a family emergency there were many times where my daughter had to come to work with me or I had to leave during my shift to attend a school function.

Great place to work.

Good pay, benefits, work environment, operated like a small company. Small town atmosphere, very beneficial to towns we provide service to.

Great Company

Full Charge Bookkeeper, A/P A/R Payroll, Workman's Comp. Year end Tax. I learned about new and upgraded Phone Systems, Schedule techs.

Pros

Great Boss

Cons

No Cons

Flexible hours were fantastic. Management really worked with the unexpected. They were personable. Coworkers were a fun but hardworking group. Pay and benefits were horrid.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

no benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Communications. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Alliance Communications