Alliance Community Healthcare

Alliance Community Healthcare Employee Reviews

Alliance Community Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

The management

Alliance needs work with employment an management an presentation an employee appreciation other wise alliance is a conservative place to work! Alliance

It's a great place to work. There you will be able to advance your skills.

It was great working at Alliance Community Healthcare and beening able to service the Jersey City Community Healthcare. There they treat Patients with dignity, respect, and Intergrity. The staff is amazingly helpful and caring.At Alliance there can sometimes a long wait but each Patient will get there time with the Doctor.

Pros

1 hr

Love it! :)

I absolutely love this job. I enjoy talking to patients over the phone and interacting with my coworkers everyday. They are really positive, happy people and that's what makes this job worth it.

Pros

Happy Environment, Pto, Health Insurance, 401K

Long hours bad pay. Management sucked the coworkers were great we were like family the area was great too. Good places to eat lunch sometimes we didn’t get a lunch. I wouldn’t work work there again

Pros

Great coworkers

Cons

Hours

September 21, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. Alliance is committed to provide a workplace that is safe and fair with opportunities for further training and education. Alliance has an open-door policy and our staff is always encouraged to contact anyone in management or administration with any issues/suggestions they have. We are disappointed to hear of your experiences but actively work to address any concerns of current and prior employees. Our hours of operation are 8AM to 8PM normally and staff rotates as needed. Schedules are completed in each division with the ability to reach out to management for problems. Upon reviewing exit interviews and records, this doesn’t seem to match employees who left the department. You may have the wrong Company. We wish you the best in your career path.

A good stepping stone

Fast faced environment, co works are more like family. Management on the other hand is a different story. They are unprofessional, petty and will seek to fire an employer and cheat them out of unemployment benefits.

Pros

Convenient location

September 21, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. Alliance has an open-door policy and our staff is always encouraged to contact anyone in management or administration with any issues/suggestions they have.Unemployment benefits are not determined by the health center, it is approved or denied by the State of NJ. In fact, like many companies during this pandemic, our unemployment rates increased due to closures, lay-offs and other separations.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

stressful workplace, people whom suppose to know, they were not knowledgable about the work

un organize stressful no training lots of fraudulent within the administration /human resource office everyone left there job before their probation time never pay the employee on time

October 7, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to creating a comfortable & collaborative work environment. We are disappointed to hear of your experiences but actively work to address any concerns of current and prior employees.

Sucks

This place is the horrible! Checks bounce, ungrateful and dumb bosses (they don’t have a clue how to run a company)! The only good thing about this job are my co-workers!

October 7, 2019

This company deserves no stars at all!

Worked as MA for 3 years same pay no pay increase ever. Worse pay ever they will star you at $12.00 for the 3 months probation then after $14.00 per hour but good luck getting those $2.00 dollars they will make it impossible they will find any excuse so you dont get those $2.00 miserable dollars for life. Lead MA is the worse she doesnt care about the ma's team. Run, run away. Find something else. This place is not worth it.

Pros

1 unpaid lunch hour! At 12 to 1pm the whole clinic.

Cons

More work for the same pay. Worse management.

October 7, 2019
Thank you for your review. We strive to create a positive experience for our employees and appreciate your feedback.

Not productive

Only work there if you love to help from the kindness of your heart don't look for compensation, advancement, fairness, a day off or lunch.............

Pros

Patients need help

Cons

Unorganized unprofessional

October 8, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We continuously look for ways to enhance our organization and employee experience.

State Employment on a lower level

No room for advancement. You're stuck in the position you apply for until you decide to move on to another company. Pay is just above minimum wage. Management and Doctor's play favorites.

Pros

Cons

see the review

October 8, 2019
Thank you for your review. We continuously look for ways to enhance our organization and appreciate your feedback.

unpleasant place to work at

The atmosphere of this place is completely negative, a constant battle to keep a happy spirit in this company. But helping and caring for people always been my passion, especially when I see patients are not being treated the way they deserve to be treated, stayed hoping to make a difference but this place can drain your energy to the point that is best to move on.

Pros

patients

Cons

management, front line staff, staff

October 8, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to creating a comfortable & collaborative work environment. We are disappointed to hear of your experiences but actively work to address any areas of concerns for our employees.

A good place to learn and move on

Alliance is great place to learn and then move on. It's a fast paced environment when you need to multitask. Poor management and always understaffed. You gonna gain a lot of experience beacuse you have to do everything by yourself.

Pros

Free lunches (once in a while)

Cons

No good benefits, poor management

October 7, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to learn that you received a great deal of experience while working at Alliance.

just a job

I never really felt connected and never felt position was respected.I really thought I could make a difference there but shortly began to feel that that would never happen.

Pros

worked with others who cared

Cons

no direct supervisor in office

October 8, 2019
We are sorry to here about the experience you had while working with Alliance and thank you for your feedback. We are continuously working to improve and the diversity of opinions & experiences is what informs the company.

Reliability

Hard Work Multitasking Favoritism No Loyalty Order Camaraderie Put in more work than what we got out of it Management not disciplined Work expected but no adequate recompense for it

Pros

Team work

Cons

no pay at times

October 8, 2019
Thank you for your feedback, we are continuously looking for ways to improve as an organization & the diversity of opinions allows us to stay informed.

Fun Workplace

Very stressful environment, face passed, kid and elderly friendly , good place to work if your long term goals are health care, stepping stone to better job opportunities.

Pros

Free Parking

Cons

Working Weekends

We were barely paid on time

This job lives off of publicly humiliating the staff. I have witnessed several people heckled publicly for something that was not preventable. There are several people making decisions which clashed with the previous. Checks constantly bounced

Pros

Great CoWorkers and Patients

October 8, 2019

This is by far the worse place that have work for.

Place was suppose to be an FQHC, but without telling the state according to the CFO AND Medical Director they now still under the FQHC but running as Private office secretly without the federal state knowledge of their yearly Grant money. the place is like more of a family business rather actual hiring the real worker to do the job. they had file for chapter 7 about multiple time, still in the verge of reviving, yet still trying to go as private office with federal state money , don't know how is that gonna work .

Pros

family business rather than FQHC

Cons

fraud

Horrible place to work

In a nut shell HORRIBLE place of employment. The CEO is a disrespectful piece of work who does not have a care in the world for her staff. No security in a high crime area. I feared for my life every time I clocked in being I was in a building separate from the main building and no one ever came to check on me. Just horrible.

it's difficult working with at risk pollution

A work day consisted of assisting a client with food, shower, and preventive care. I learned how client did not see the need to obtain medical care. This force staff to become creative to gain some level of success on their behalf. Management assisted as long as a goal was met. the culture consisted of teamwork because the site was small. the hardest part of the job was the death rate of the clients and the highlight was when one client meet a challenge in personal growth.

October 9, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoyed working at the organization.

fast paste

because I ran my department I was expected to arrive early,print forms ,turn computers on,create sign in sheet and prepare for the day. My supervisor was wonderful person who showed great leadership skills and assisted her employees as needed.Any issues or concerns i may have faced I was comfortable with gong to her for assistance. The staff i worked with was very close-nit.

Pros

paid lunch, benifits

Cons

no growth

October 9, 2019
We are happy to hear about your positive work experience while working in registration. Thank you for your review.

working for Alliance Community Healthcare

fast moving pace everyday, but that was great for me it just made the day go by fast. I've learned a lot from Alliance they gave my first supervisor job.

October 9, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn of the career growth you attained while with the organization.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Community Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7