Alliance Community Healthcare
View all Alliance Community Healthcare reviews

Alliance Community Healthcare

Alliance Community Healthcare Employee Review

Alliance Community Healthcare Patient Service Representative Review - A good stepping stone

Fast faced environment, co works are more like family. Management on the other hand is a different story. They are unprofessional, petty and will seek to fire an employer and cheat them out of unemployment benefits.

Pros

Convenient location

September 21, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. Alliance has an open-door policy and our staff is always encouraged to contact anyone in management or administration with any issues/suggestions they have.Unemployment benefits are not determined by the health center, it is approved or denied by the State of NJ. In fact, like many companies during this pandemic, our unemployment rates increased due to closures, lay-offs and other separations.

Same roleSame location

Sucks

This place is the horrible! Checks bounce, ungrateful and dumb bosses (they don’t have a clue how to run a company)! The only good thing about this job are my co-workers!

October 7, 2019
Thank you for your feedback. We are committed to creating a comfortable & collaborative work environment. We are disappointed to hear of your experiences but actively work to address any concerns of current and prior employees.
Same roleSame location

Productive and helped the community.

The most enjoyable part of the company, working for the community and a great management. My peers, were close and worked like a family as well as the doctors.

Pros

Helping the public to apply for insurance.

Cons

To be honest, there were no cons.

October 9, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate hearing about your personal experience and are glad to learn that you enjoyed working at the organization.
Same location

It's a great place to work. There you will be able to advance your skills.

It was great working at Alliance Community Healthcare and beening able to service the Jersey City Community Healthcare. There they treat Patients with dignity, respect, and Intergrity. The staff is amazingly helpful and caring.At Alliance there can sometimes a long wait but each Patient will get there time with the Doctor.

Pros

1 hr

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Community Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7