Alliance Community Healthcare
View all Alliance Community Healthcare reviews

Alliance Community Healthcare

Alliance Community Healthcare Employee Review

Alliance Community Healthcare Medical Assistant Review - It's a great place to work. There you will be able to advance your skills.

It was great working at Alliance Community Healthcare and beening able to service the Jersey City Community Healthcare. There they treat Patients with dignity, respect, and Intergrity. The staff is amazingly helpful and caring.At Alliance there can sometimes a long wait but each Patient will get there time with the Doctor.

Pros

1 hr

Same roleSame location

A good place to learn and move on

Alliance is great place to learn and then move on. It's a fast paced environment when you need to multitask. Poor management and always understaffed. You gonna gain a lot of experience beacuse you have to do everything by yourself.

Pros

Free lunches (once in a while)

Cons

No good benefits, poor management

Official response from Alliance Community Healthcare

October 7, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to learn that you received a great deal of experience while working at Alliance.
Same roleSame location

we did not have a fun place just a cafeteria for break and lunch time

i learned a lot from my last job i worked in many section,family medicine,pediatric,and gynecology.i worked with many different culture that made me have big experience about a lot of culture,its fun and interesting. I did not have a hard part in my job if i know my job and what i have to do, nothing hard. I enjoyed every single day in my work.i love to be around people who needs help,and i'm very happy to help them.

Official response from Alliance Community Healthcare

October 9, 2019
We are happy to learn of the great deal of experience you attained while working in the different clinical departments and appreciate your review.
Same location

Love it! :)

I absolutely love this job. I enjoy talking to patients over the phone and interacting with my coworkers everyday. They are really positive, happy people and that's what makes this job worth it.

Pros

Happy Environment, Pto, Health Insurance, 401K

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Community Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

2.8
2.5
2.3
2.3
2.6

Alliance Community Healthcare Reviews by Location

• Alliance Community Healthcare
  • It's a great place to work. There you will be able to advance your skills.