Alliance Community Healthcare
View all Alliance Community Healthcare reviews

Alliance Community Healthcare

Alliance Community Healthcare Employee Review

Alliance Community Healthcare Registration Associate Review - Love it! :)

I absolutely love this job. I enjoy talking to patients over the phone and interacting with my coworkers everyday. They are really positive, happy people and that's what makes this job worth it.

Pros

Happy Environment, Pto, Health Insurance, 401K

Same location

It's a great place to work. There you will be able to advance your skills.

It was great working at Alliance Community Healthcare and beening able to service the Jersey City Community Healthcare. There they treat Patients with dignity, respect, and Intergrity. The staff is amazingly helpful and caring.At Alliance there can sometimes a long wait but each Patient will get there time with the Doctor.

Pros

1 hr
Same location

Long hours bad pay. Management sucked the coworkers were great we were like family the area was great too. Good places to eat lunch sometimes we didn’t get a lunch. I wouldn’t work work there again

Pros

Great coworkers

Cons

Hours

Official response from Alliance Community Healthcare

September 21, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. Alliance is committed to provide a workplace that is safe and fair with opportunities for further training and education. Alliance has an open-door policy and our staff is always encouraged to contact anyone in management or administration with any issues/suggestions they have. We are disappointed to hear of your experiences but actively work to address any concerns of current and prior employees. Our hours of operation are 8AM to 8PM normally and staff rotates as needed. Schedules are completed in each division with the ability to reach out to management for problems. Upon reviewing exit interviews and records, this doesn’t seem to match employees who left the department. You may have the wrong Company. We wish you the best in your career path.

A good stepping stone

Fast faced environment, co works are more like family. Management on the other hand is a different story. They are unprofessional, petty and will seek to fire an employer and cheat them out of unemployment benefits.

Pros

Convenient location

Official response from Alliance Community Healthcare

September 21, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. Alliance has an open-door policy and our staff is always encouraged to contact anyone in management or administration with any issues/suggestions they have.Unemployment benefits are not determined by the health center, it is approved or denied by the State of NJ. In fact, like many companies during this pandemic, our unemployment rates increased due to closures, lay-offs and other separations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Community Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7