Alliance Community Healthcare
View all Alliance Community Healthcare reviews

Alliance Community Healthcare

Alliance Community Healthcare Employee Review

Alliance Community Healthcare CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Review - The management

Alliance needs work with employment an management an presentation an employee appreciation other wise alliance is a conservative place to work! Alliance

It's a great place to work. There you will be able to advance your skills.

It was great working at Alliance Community Healthcare and beening able to service the Jersey City Community Healthcare. There they treat Patients with dignity, respect, and Intergrity. The staff is amazingly helpful and caring.At Alliance there can sometimes a long wait but each Patient will get there time with the Doctor.

Pros

1 hr

Love it! :)

I absolutely love this job. I enjoy talking to patients over the phone and interacting with my coworkers everyday. They are really positive, happy people and that's what makes this job worth it.

Pros

Happy Environment, Pto, Health Insurance, 401K

Long hours bad pay. Management sucked the coworkers were great we were like family the area was great too. Good places to eat lunch sometimes we didn’t get a lunch. I wouldn’t work work there again

Pros

Great coworkers

Cons

Hours

Official response from Alliance Community Healthcare

September 21, 2021
Thank you for your feedback. Alliance is committed to provide a workplace that is safe and fair with opportunities for further training and education. Alliance has an open-door policy and our staff is always encouraged to contact anyone in management or administration with any issues/suggestions they have. We are disappointed to hear of your experiences but actively work to address any concerns of current and prior employees. Our hours of operation are 8AM to 8PM normally and staff rotates as needed. Schedules are completed in each division with the ability to reach out to management for problems. Upon reviewing exit interviews and records, this doesn’t seem to match employees who left the department. You may have the wrong Company. We wish you the best in your career path.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Community Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7