Alliance Credit Union Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Not enjoyable.
Branch Manager and Business Services Rep (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOAugust 1, 2018
My time at Alliance was generally awful. I was micromanaged at every level. They fight against any type of creativity or process change. Their dual controls at the time were sub par and their facilities were run down.
It was great
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lubbock, TXMay 25, 2018
Fun job loved every minute of it. Was allowed full autonomy for marketing campaigns. Allowed a lot of creative freedom and had excellent management. Good place to work.
I do like the company. They do care about their employees and do take good care of them.
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAApril 25, 2018
My typical day is making sure I do my best in providing excellent member services. I pride on making sure that my branch is running smoothly. As far as being compliance, I do most of the monthly audits. There is not anything hard about my job. I do enjoy working and trying to enrich my daily routine. My coworkers appreciate me that I am here to help in anyway that I can.
Great people to work with.
Sales (Former Employee) –  NCJuly 19, 2017
The people in the branches are great. Executive management is out of touch with how the offices operate although they make all the decisions. Corporate expectations are high and appreciation for performance is not acknowledged even in reviews - high achievement is expected.
Quiet work environment with decent facilities
Business Development Officer (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAMarch 31, 2017
If you are young and looking for experience this could be a good fit. If you are experienced and looking to advance to the top, this may not be a good fit for you. Lots of cliques and office politics. No real job security.
Pros
Compensation, decent healthcare
Cons
Office politics and employee culture
staying positive during a stressful day
Member Relationship Manager II (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCJanuary 26, 2017
Very stressful but positive attitudes in the workforce. Loved everything I did in the position. Hardest Part of the job was when they had lost loved ones or could not make their hopes come true
My time at Alliance
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CADecember 27, 2016
Alliance Credit Union wasn't the right fit for me. Credit Unions in general are a bit conservative and archaic. Not my style.
Pros
Flexible hours
Worse place to work
MRM (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CANovember 4, 2015
Managers just care about themselves and sell you out the first chance they get. Pay is very very low. Benefits are ok, but literally everyone is leaving. At one point the entire mortgage department quit.
Pros
Not working there anymore
Cons
Everything they will exploit you.
Good Company to work for
Sr. Mortgage Loan Officer/Underwriter (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CASeptember 4, 2015
I learned a lot there. Benefits were very good. Work load was too heavy. Now they have 3 people to do all the work I did. I still think it is a great company to work for.
Pros
Occasional free lunches
Cons
Workload
Horrible place to work. Favortism exist in this place.
Financial Service Representative I (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAOctober 16, 2014
Horrible pay and there is not growth for new graduate students in this company. I would not recommend you to work here.
Cons
Horribel pay and favortism from managers

Want to know more about Alliance Credit Union?

Ask a question
Member benefits were primary focus.
Financial Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCOctober 25, 2013
Alliance Credit Union was a wonderful company to work for. Unfortunately they closed several branch locations to cut expenses. I truly the enjoyed the member contact and utilizing marketing skills through community involvement to encourage growth. I thoroughly enjoyed working with area car dealers to build a successful indirect lending program.
Pros
Constant contact with the public.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Credit Union. Our community is ready to answer.

Alliance Credit Union Reviews by Location