Alliance Data Employee Reviews

Found 1,069 reviews matching the search See all 1,072 reviews
nice productive fun place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 18, 2019
It was a strong place to work. and fast pace, Alliance Data has a close work family atmosphere, which made it a easy fun place to work. the people made me feel welcome and a part of a good team.
Pros
The people and clients you meet
Cons
Salary was the only con
Not a good place to work
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHMarch 18, 2019
No sick days unfairness no work life balance options. Any reason you miss a day unscheduled you accumulate points. Do not take Dr.'s notes a girls mother had a stroke and she had to leave got points
Work hard
Recovery Associate (Current Employee) –  Westerville, OHMarch 17, 2019
Very competitive environment. A lot of changing, have to be able to adapt quickly. Good benefits and good work life balance depending on what department you work in.
Love it
Collections Advocate, Career Coach (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHMarch 13, 2019
Best job I ever had. They set the bar so high I’m not sure I’ll ever be happy anywhere else. It was such a great family environment and everybody cared about everybody
Pros
Cons
Stressful
productive fun environment
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHMarch 12, 2019
Fast paced and fun but management could have been there a little more to help in times of need. and the benefits were great from beginning with new hires all the way tot he end when I left the company.
A great place to work
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 11, 2019
I enjoyed my time working at Alliance Data. While working at Alliance Data they did there best to provide us with the training we needed to do our job.
Challenging
Payment Solutions Associate (Current Employee) –  Whitehall, OHMarch 10, 2019
A good job to work for, just need to stay focus, and be willing to adapt to change on daily weekly basis without complaining, they try to find the best solutions for daily strategy's to get the job done, very good team work that motivate each other to rank the best you can
Pros
30 min lunch
Cons
15 min breaks every 4 hours
love this job
Customer Service Representative Advocate (Current Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMMarch 8, 2019
Loved this job. Loved the people I worked with and the pay.. Loved the work life balance. Its a typical call center experience but the people make it amazing
Grate pay and fun enviorment
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Westminster, CO 80234March 7, 2019
Working there was a grate opportunity, the pay was grate, the healthcare was phenomenal. the work environment was grate as well. If you are looking for a grate place to with good benefits then look no further. I challenge you to find better employment.
Pros
Pay, work to home life, healthcare
Cons
not to many opportunity to move up
Ok place to work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 7, 2019
Alliance Data allows flexible hours and work days, but the work is all phone based, and can be very stressful at times. They used to provide occasional free meals and better bonuses, but for the most part, those have been greatly reduced.
It's no longer worth the stress.
Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 6, 2019
Unique. Very catering to average associate. Management philosophy based on creating positive environment for asssociates. Strong theme on community giving back
Enjoy the money while it last.
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 4, 2019
The collections department was plagued with cheaters making ranking difficult. Supervisors changed with the season. Company practiced moving representatives desk location every four months which made me feel temporary. Broad Street location literally and figuratively has two revolving doors.
Pros
Not for those seeking long term employment
Cons
Great wage and awesome benefits
N/a
Operations Stretch Lead/Career Coach (Current Employee) –  OhioMarch 4, 2019
Alliance data is a reputable corporation and a good experience in call-center culture. With several levels of operation, there are many areas in which one can create their own destiny.
Nice pay for part time job
New Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 3, 2019
Nice company, great coworkers. Too many hours for part time job when you work a full time job. Would love to work here for a couple more years but can't balance 68 hours a week between both jobs.

No PTO for part time employee until you worked a year. If your late 1 time you it counts as .250 points so plz dont be late. Really a good company, audits are very hard to pass. So take good notes and go over the dos and don'ts on a call.
Pros
Great pay and great coworkers
Cons
Strict audits and awful weekends hours for part timers
Fun place to work, fellow associate were great
Collections Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 27, 2019
Alliance was a pretty good job aside from the unprofessional management, I was fired a year to the day of my anniversary for reason related to a medical condition. My benifits were terminated at midnight that night and they denied my unemployment. I appealed and won because the hearing officer determined my termination was unjust.
Pros
Flexible schedule, employee perks and discounts
Cons
Unprofessional management, too many changes
Excellent managerial and experienced professionals
Research Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 26, 2019
Alliance Data honors its mission statement in providing a very unique professional work environment that guarantees the overall well-being of every member of its production staff by making sure that their individual contributions are genuinely monitored and valued.
Pros
Excellent company!!!
Cons
Not any...
Intense workplace environment.
Programmer Analyst Senior (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXFebruary 26, 2019
Management keeps you very busy with a healthy workload. At times it can feel a bit overwhelming. My immediate team members are very helpful and are willing to take the time to show you how everything works in this fast paced environment.
The real story
Customer Service Advocate (Current Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMFebruary 25, 2019
When I started with Alliance Data 2 years ago the call center was full, overflowing in fact. After only 6 months we lost 1/4th of the employees and by the end of 2 years the call center is only about 1/4th full now. When i started there were annual bonuses and my first was 550. The second was dropped to 250. Monthly bonuses were cut out. The stock prices have dropped from 247 to 174 in a matter of months. The money received from the government to be an incentive to give back to the employees was used to boost stock prices temporarily and it didn't work. Several major clients have dropped alliance data and Victoria secret is one on the verge of dropping them as well. In a word this business was a fruitful one but due to poor management practices and those practices border on illegal. Imposing heavy late fees on people despite the reasons being valid or not. Not giving the agents the ability to genuinely assisting the customer but talk them into paying the bill and stalling them to make more late fees be assessed thereby causing the cust to be indebted for life. This is a sinking ship if you are looking for a short term job go for it, otherwise avoid them like the plague.
Pros
Pay, bennys
Cons
management, workload, support.
Good money
District Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2019
Company pays very well and continues to do so through out your employment. Lots of advancement opportunities. Locations all over the world. so travel is possible.
Busy
Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Westerville, OHFebruary 22, 2019
I took 80-100 phone calls per day, it was exhausting! Was rated on each phone call. You interact with all types of customers. Management was chaining all the time. Had 3 supervisors in less than a 2 year period.