Alliance for Health Employee Reviews in Bronx, NY

fun work work place
PRIVET HOME HEALTH AIDE (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 6, 2014
a typical day at work love to help people and make them slime.
Alliance for Health has a excelent people.
HOME HEALTH AIDE (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYMarch 23, 2016
Alliance for Health is a good company, I learned a lot of things about health, my experiencie as a Home Health Aide is very gratifying. This company have a good team professionals. I feel good when I can give compasion, love and help, to older people.
Pros
Personal Day, Overtime, Holidays
productive day loving patients
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 29, 2016
Home health aides and personal care aides are also known as superheroes to the individuals they help. Typically, home health aides and personal care aides assist disabled, chronically ill, cognitively impaired, and elderly individuals.Common duties performed by home health aides and personal care aides range from assisting clients in bathing and dressing to light housekeeping duties and meal planning and preparation. A home health aide career and a personal care aide career include scheduling appointments, social events, and exercise, as well as arranging transportation to and from events for a client. Perhaps the most important thing home health care providers and personal care aides do for their clients, however, is provide companionship.

Home health aides our duties to be a humble and respesct person and have the passion for this job
Pros
good pay
Cons
short breaks
always could be better
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYNovember 4, 2015
the same as the other HHA job no coworkers, different supervisor everyday, the hardest part of this job once again was leaving my clients
Pros
helping
Cons
leaving
Home Health aide (The humanitary side)
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 18, 2015
Work as Home Health Aide, was a very good experience, I meet peoples whit different necessities that I don't wise, I could supply. The hardest part of the job would be that most part of the time those person believe that they were old enough to take their own decision event if there weren't the most adequate for them, the most enjoyable part was to fell the appreciation that those patient demonstrate to you, that the moment went you fell that you are doing a good job.
Pros
The supervisor and others staff were very friendly and cooperatives
Cons
Also you know third persons who want to give you hard time
In this agency is pure work
Home Care Agency. (Former Employee) –  2488 Grand Concourse Bronx New York 10458December 28, 2011
Home care agency easy to the get job, but hard to get cases which depends on what borough and who's the coordinator in charge.
Pros
is okay
Cons
low wages, you have to at least work, more than 40 hours job to feel, like you are earning something.
a great job
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 10, 2014
Went to work, i cooked cleaned, took her to the doctor when i had too
Good Workplace
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 25, 2015
I have leraned so much about home care working at this organization. The most enjoyable part of the job is when an aide thank you for giving her the opportunity to work with the company. The administrative staff is always willing to help and listen to your concerns.
Pros
Persnonally, love the location of the Bronx office (close to home)
Cons
Not any worth mentioning