Alliance Health Center

Alliance Health Center Employee Reviews

The best part of the job is the patients- which can also be the worst when their gone. Patient interaction is the key to a good day. The staff is always good to be around.
If you are looking for employment at a facility that pays well, this may be the place for you. If you are looking for employment at a facility that has the (absolute worst) management team, this is definitely the place for you. I have been a nurse for over 20 years, and I have never been around such incompetent people. If you apply, you WILL get an interview, but your first inquiry should be about their turnover rate. Good luck.
Its a wonderful work environment. That offers a variety of different career aspects. That supports advancement not only in careers, mental health but in personal growth.
I have worked here two separate times. Have thoroughly enjoyed it each time. Great group of staff members. Very rewarding job if you enjoy Psychiatric nursing.
Alliance is a job with a lot of opportunities for someone looking to work with mental or depressive patients. Alliance is also a job who looks after there employees to make sure the employees feel safe while at work.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
As a RN there, they're very loyal, supportive and flexible once you've established yourself there. Very competitive pay as well. Love all my co- workers there. Been there either on full time or part time basis for 10 years and plan on staying there much longer. Very gracious and understanding DON and CEO.
Pros
Competitive Pay, Flexibility, Supportive Bosses and CEO
Cons
The environment was relaxed, but you knew you had a lot of work to do. Co-workers were awesome to work with. The patients were amazing and helped you as was appropriate, such as trying to find someone, they would always help you.
Pros
Low cost lunch
The staff do not care about you only filling in spots to have each floor covered. They have the worst patients so be prepared to be spit on objects throw at you and everything else. The Nurses here are lazy we had numerous patients die because of them stay far away.
Everyone including upper management was professional but provided lots of fun activities all through the year for employees. I really loved working there.
Pros
Employee engagement
Cons
Needed some infrastructure improvement
Pay is decent, management can suck at times. If you are not in the clique, then you can be treated unfairly. Admissions don't give a hoot if you're in shift change, they will pile new admits on top of you with no regard. They can be rude also.
I had really good coworkers to work with, whether if I worked days or nights, and I got along with techs as well, I like that it was a medical doctor and a psych doctor or praticioner everyday to see patients
This job was not hard or difficult. this job had encounters with people I was not comfortable with. This setting was not the place for me but someone else may be a perfect fit.
Good friendly people. Good work environment. Takes time to help the new people. Very flexible with workers when something happens at home or if you need to leave.
Our lunch break good environment good trying to facilitate a good lunch breaks good benefits compared to wages care training will pay for education cooked the career opportunity some advancements good management pretty good pay
Pros
Our lunch break
Cons
Also to 30 minute lunch breaks
while I was there I was very big on the team that I worked with. I love my co workers they we're the people that I love to work with and around. we made sure that we was there for each other and we stayed as a team.
Pros
Cons
the pay
Alliance creates a hostile work environment. The change the employee job responsibilities at will. The put the employees down and threaten their job security in a round about way.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
Hostile work environment
Patient focused, the facility gets very sick mentally ill patients that are in need of getting therapy, medications and placement at discharge, it is a challenging career but with dedication and teamwork we get it done. Awesome supervisors and very caring management team. I am able to go to the leadership if I need to talk or if I need time off.
Pros
3 day weekends off
Cons
Hybrid Charting
This company promotes healing and hope for their patients. They have different programs to help their patients learn different skills for their healing and recovery for their use outside of the hospital.
Working with the mental health wasn't the issue... I've grown to understand their way of living and why it was so hard for them to get a hang of the facts of life. I've worked with women and children who come in damaged and leave brand new. It put a smile on my face.
As long as there’s team work it was a good places to work...I enjoyed my team just as well as the job.my experience was a good one I enjoyed my pt and my team
Pros
The people where great
Cons
Good clinical services and focused on patient care. Large facility with multiple BH services. Well developed programs for all strata of patient with excellent medical support