Alliance Health Center Employee Reviews

Featured review
Alliance Health Center selected this as a representative review
Good work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJune 4, 2019
Good friendly people. Good work environment. Takes time to help the new people. Very flexible with workers when something happens at home or if you need to leave.
Very fun place to work
Outpatient Coder (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJuly 29, 2019
Everyone including upper management was professional but provided lots of fun activities all through the year for employees. I really loved working there.
Pros
Employee engagement
Cons
Needed some infrastructure improvement
Definitely not a family.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSJuly 17, 2019
Pay is decent, management can suck at times. If you are not in the clique, then you can be treated unfairly. Admissions don't give a hoot if you're in shift change, they will pile new admits on top of you with no regard. They can be rude also.
Working with others
Pyschiatric Nurse (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJuly 11, 2019
I had really good coworkers to work with, whether if I worked days or nights, and I got along with techs as well, I like that it was a medical doctor and a psych doctor or praticioner everyday to see patients
Not for me
Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJune 10, 2019
This job was not hard or difficult. this job had encounters with people I was not comfortable with. This setting was not the place for me but someone else may be a perfect fit.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 23, 2019
Our lunch break good environment good trying to facilitate a good lunch breaks good benefits compared to wages care training will pay for education cooked the career opportunity some advancements good management pretty good pay
Pros
Our lunch break
Cons
Also to 30 minute lunch breaks
team
Mental Health Tech (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSOctober 10, 2018
while I was there I was very big on the team that I worked with. I love my co workers they we're the people that I love to work with and around. we made sure that we was there for each other and we stayed as a team.
Pros
Cons
the pay
It is awful
Therapist/Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSSeptember 13, 2018
Alliance creates a hostile work environment. The change the employee job responsibilities at will. The put the employees down and threaten their job security in a round about way.
Pros
paycheck
Cons
Hostile work environment
Fast pace, but a good challenge to my skills
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSSeptember 5, 2018
Patient focused, the facility gets very sick mentally ill patients that are in need of getting therapy, medications and placement at discharge, it is a challenging career but with dedication and teamwork we get it done. Awesome supervisors and very caring management team. I am able to go to the leadership if I need to talk or if I need time off.
Pros
3 day weekends off
Cons
Hybrid Charting
Professional
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJune 25, 2018
This company promotes healing and hope for their patients. They have different programs to help their patients learn different skills for their healing and recovery for their use outside of the hospital.
Mental Health
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJune 20, 2018
Working with the mental health wasn't the issue... I've grown to understand their way of living and why it was so hard for them to get a hang of the facts of life. I've worked with women and children who come in damaged and leave brand new. It put a smile on my face.
It was ok
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSMarch 4, 2018
As long as there’s team work it was a good places to work...I enjoyed my team just as well as the job.my experience was a good one I enjoyed my pt and my team
Pros
The people where great
Good clinical services
Program/Unit manager/Therapist (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSMarch 1, 2018
Good clinical services and focused on patient care. Large facility with multiple BH services. Well developed programs for all strata of patient with excellent medical support
Awesome Job.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSFebruary 13, 2018
All other reviews are not for Alliance Hospital in Meridian MS. Just to get that straight. My experience here has been wonderful over the last few years
Pros
Work/Home balance is awesome. Management is great.
Cons
Pay could be better. We also have to cut hours sometimes.
Management, workplace culture, and pros ans cons
Switchboard Operator (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSFebruary 10, 2018
A typical day at work is organization, the ability to work well with others, help others on job, and aptitude for meeting challenges head on. I learned to look out for opportunities from situations that might be uncomfortable. Learning often requires that you step out of your comfort zone to reflect on what you can do differently in the future.
On a strategy level in management, ensures a full, long-term alignment with the company's strategy. In a workplace cultural, requires team work. The hardest part of the job is not getting enough hours and most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people and helping
Pros
Good food and training process
Cons
Having to deal with aggressive and abusive patients
Managing about 13 people a day for less money
Alliance Health Care Center (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSOctober 1, 2017
The job was not bad but he didn't have any benefits paid 725 and you supervise 12 or 13 people had a minor team on bad and good behaviour and was not paid enough for the job did not have any benefits for a government job
good
mobile assessor (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MS 39301September 12, 2017
great company efficient great working environment and loves to help staff. Never had any issue with anyone great supervisor and willing to help in any fashion CEO is always available if needed.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
I wouldn't send my dog there !!!!
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSJuly 16, 2017
Currently working at Alliance and I wouldn't send anyone there. The staff are rude especially the nurses. The supervisors who make the schedules are always showing favoritism by always canceling the same techs and moving the same techs to different floors.
Pros
None!!
Cons
Everything!!
Rewarding and Hardworking
Psyche Tech I/Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJuly 14, 2017
Employed at Alliance Health center were rewarding and hardworking. enjoyed working with staff. The most enjoyable part were working with the chldren learned about how to help them management their illness successful.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
This could be a great job if management were different.
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJune 12, 2017
I did not really enjoy working here. The office manager and another employee left very shortly after I came aboard so I was not properly trained as anticipated. Company had been bought out and employee morale dropped. With new office manager we were discouraged from being close with our co-workers in this department.
Pros
I was familiar with the hospital
Cons
Not an enjoyable work environment
I truly enjoy my career at Alliance.
Therapist (Current Employee) –  Meridian, MSMay 8, 2017
I love being a therapist at Alliance. I wish there were more opportunities for advancement. I love working with patients and their families. My passion is patient centered care. I do individual and group therapy daily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Alliance Health Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Alliance Health Center Reviews by Location